I should've seen this coming.

hey guys, I'm from the phone again and it's kinda hard for me to write but I'll do it anyway :)

~~~~~~~~

1 year later.

The boys without Niall were all sitting in the kitchen, just fooling around. Harry and Louis were being their usual selves.

"Boo, c'mon! Give it!" Harry whined

"No way!" Louis stated.

"Please!"

Louis was about to say something when the front door shot open and loud, irritating screams filled the whole place.

"And you dare look me in the eyes and lie to me?" the familiar female voice yelled.

"Don't you dare talk to me about trust! I saw you yesterday being all lovey dovey with Dylan!" yelled an also familiar voice with thick Irish accent.

"Oh so now I can't hug my best friend, huh?"

"You call that hugging?!" Niall yelled even louder, feeling the anger boil up inside of him.

"THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND DYLAN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

Harry couldn't take it any longer and barged in the living room where the yells were coming from.  

 Ann was holding a magazine, on the cover of which you could clearly see Niall holding hands with some other girl.

Ann had tears in her eyes which she was desperately trying to choke back. Harry felt the anger boil up inside of him. He knew that they'll start fighting soon but no one ever thought Niall would do such a thing.

"You're such a liar." Niall hissed.

The way he said those words made Ann feel more vulnerable than ever. How could he say that? There was nothing going on between her and Dylan, they're just best friends. So now you can't hug your best friend when you see him, huh?

Ann knew she's not cheating but what about Niall? The picture in the magazine says it all. In the past few weeks Niall's been acting really weird and now this? She was definately ending this relationship.

But how could she? She loves him so much but she won't let him play with her feelings. She has to end this right now.

Ann stayed silent for a moment. Then she put the magazine on the table beside her and looked at Niall with her teary eyes.

"I'm not really sure who's the liar here, Niall." she stated blankly, the tears now streaming down her face. It took everything Harry had to stop himself from smashing Niall's head into a brick wall for hurting his sister.

The anger Niall had kept inside was about to go out any second. He's not the guilty one here. He saw how she's acting around Dylan, it was obvious they were together.

But little did Niall know how wrong he was.

So she can go and have fun with someone else while I stay at my room and wonder where I went wrong? No. Not a chance. Niall thought.

The next thing which left Ann's mouth made Niall's heart tore into milion pieces.

"I think we have to break up." she said coldly but on the inside she was breaking into pieces just like Niall.

~~~~

so the story is coming to an end but i published the first and second chapter of my new story so go check it out.

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana x