It'll be alright.

We came back home yesterday. I decided to tell Harry about me and Niall. The boys were out clubbing since tomorrow they're coming back to work.

I used the time to talk with Harry.

The house was quiet for good 2min. until Harry spoke.

"I told you to stay away from the boys." his voice was calm but I know that it wouldn't last long.

I looked at my hands which were on the table intertwined with each other.

We were sitting on the kitchen table, across from each other.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Dammit Ann!" he smashed his fist into the table and got up. "How long?"

I closed my eyes as his fist connected with the table. "A month, or so." 

He stayed silent for a moment.

"I hoped it was a joke." he whispered.

"What?" I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Louis told me there's something going on between you two." he paused. "I thought it was just a joke, I hoped it was just a joke."

"Harry I'm sorry but we did nothing wrong."

He stayed silent again. After a while he spoke up.

"Wanna know why I didn't want you to date any of the boys?" he paused. "Because I know how this is gonna end. I know that at the end both of you are gonna be hurt... And I can't stand seeing you suffer, not anymore."

I stood up and walked over to him. "Everything will be alright, trust me." I smiled.

He swallowed hard and nodded.

"This doesn't mean I support your relationship." he stated blankly and rushed out the door. Soon enough I heard his car taking off.

I messed up.

***

Later that night the boys came back.

I was in my room so I don't know who was carried by who but I heard a lot of BANGs. I heard Harry's drunken voice and sighed to myself. At least he's home now. I tried and fell asleep.

**

My bed sank down, letting me know that someone sat on it. I, uneasily, opened my eyes to look at the person.

"Ann." Harry whined.

I smiled. "You're such a baby sometimes." I moved to the right so he can climb in the bed. He climbed in next to me and pulled me into his embrace.

"Promise me you'll let me know if he hurts you, okay?"

I smiled but knowing it was too dark for him to see, I cuddled even closer and buried my head in his chest. I felt him chuckle and soon his breathing evened, the arm he had around me loosened but didn't fall to my side. 

***

3th person's P.O.V.

The next morning, Liam rushed from room to room to wake up the boys. He got a shoe in the face from Louis, stuffed leprechaun from Niall and hair wax from Zayn. 

Oh how he loved waking up the boys.

He got to Harry's room and knowing how much he drank last night, he knew it wouldn't be easy to wake him up.

Liam opened the door to find an empty bed. He scratched the back of his neck.

Where is he? Liam wondered.

Then it hit him. 

He walked to Ann's room and opened the door to reveal the two of them sleeping in a cute cuddle. He hated the fact that he has to ruin this sweet brother/sister moment but the boys had an interview in 2h and they had to get up.

Liam shook Harry which woke him up almost immediately. Harry looked around the room, then down to his younger, sleeping sister. He liked the fact that they can call themselves brother and sister now.

After Liam told him about the interview, he stood up and walked to his room.

***

The boys were already in the studio where the interview was going to be held.

Niall looked around trying to find Ann. 

There she was, talking to Zayn and laughing about something he said. Niall looked around once again to see if Harry was somewhere near them. When he was sure it was safe, he went and hugged Ann from the back. She relaxed in his touch and closed her eyes.

"You nerves?" he asked, quietly.

"A little bit." she admitted.

"You don't have to go on the stage with us." 

"But they said- "

"They say many things." Niall chuckled.

Ann smiled. "Thank you."

Niall also smiled and kissed her neck.

She turned around not breaking the body contact between them two.

"I lo- " she was cut off by the stage manager, telling Niall he had to go on stage.

"I love you.' Niall said before giving Ann a light peck on the lips and going on stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to Lost In The Sound by Black Tide while writing this chapter so that's why i put it on the side.

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana x