Dylan to the rescue.

I spent the day eating Nutella, cookies (Cookie Monsta ^^) and chips, reading stories on Wattpad and driving my neighbours crazy... i'm so evil *devil* :D

SO, i decided to upload... but if i have to be honest; i dont like this chapter and the screwed up thing is that i dont know why.... yeah, i'm a strange person. 

I'm in a pretty shitty mood so excuse me if its bit too rude, i'm just not feeling the happy girl inside me..... dafuq am i talking about?!?! i'm loosing my mind......

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.....

WARNING: there'll be a lot of cursing and stuff so if you dont like it - BYE! :* 

Vote!

Comment!

Fan?... maybe... if you want.... i'm not pushing you.... yeah, ok, i'll shut up. 

And again i'm sorry for the rudeness in the chapter. 

Love you! < 3333

- Diana x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found some whiskey in the kitchen cabinets, I took the time as I was alone at home too drink all of it. 

I was lying on the floor pushing the empty bottle back and forth, trying not to fall asleep, when front door opened and shut abruptly. 

"Harry, c'mon we gotta get going!" a familiar voice called, but I was too dizzy to get up. "Harry, c'mon!" it continued to yell, walking around the 1st floor of the house. Finally it walked in the living room where I was lying lifelessly on the ground, moving my hand back and forth."What the hell?! Styles, are you outta your freakin' mind?!" Louis, probably, yelled, rushing to me and getting me on my feet. 

"BooBear?" I asked, trying to focus on his face.

"Dammit, Harry, why did you drank the whole bottle?" was he mad at me or concerned about what I might got myself into?

"I don't know, I felt like it." I said, I saw the anger building inside him. Shit, this ain't gonna be pretty.

"Harry Edward Styles, you drunk son of a bitch, what the hell were you thinking?!? We have a fucking interview in an hour!!" he shouted at me. Damn, the interview.

"Styles... where's Ann?! I have to find her!" I suddenly felt the need to find my sister. Damn you stupid alcohol!

"Leave the girl alone and go take a shower, NOW!!!" he yelled at me, but I moved towards the door.

I opened it and in front of me were Ann and..... Dylan?

DAMN!!!

Ann's P.O.V.

We were about enter the house, I wanted to ask Harry if I can spend the night at Dylan's. I was about to open the door, when someone did it for me and a tottery curly head showed it self in front of us.

 "Drunk again, are we Styles." Dylan said, with a smirk.

"Annoying again, are we Cooper." Harry replied.

"We came just to tell you that Ann's staying with me for the next couple of days." 

"And I'm saying no." he smiled.

"I wasn't asking for your permission." he had a killing smirk on his face "Okay, babe, lets go." he put his arm around my shoulders and we walked away.

"Thanks!" I whispered as we got away from the house. He kissed my forehead.

Dylan is the best friend a girl can ask for, seriously! He's always there when you need him, he will always stand by your side, you can always rely on him. He's the person I love the most in this world! I remember him being there for me when everybody else turned their back on me... even my own brother. Yeah, Harry doesn't really care about me but I'm used to that anyway. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short, but i'll update later on tonight.

Bye for now :*