Chapter 20

Well, i dont have homework for tomorrow and im too lazy to go out :D so i've decided to update! YAY ^^ :D

Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Niall rushed into the house where the others were now spread on the couch and floor.. Suzy was almost asleep on Harry's lap.

"FOOD!" Niall yelled and rushed in the kitchen to see what they brought.

I laughed. "You guys hungry?"

"Let's make popcorn and watch movies?" Louis suggested, resting his head on Liam's shoulder.

"Okay, be right back." I said and went to make some popcorn.

I returned couple of minutes after with Niall and three bowls with popcorn. I sat cross-legged next to Harry on the big couch and gave one to him. Niall sat on the floor next to Zayn, sharing the other one. Liam and Louis were curled up on the armchair. I gave them the other bowl.

"Suzy's asleep in your room." Harry whispered. I nodded.

We choose to watch House of wax. By the time that little girl said 'They're all wax, everyone!' small snores escaped Harry's mouth. I looked around and saw that Louis and Liam were asleep too.

"Hey guys, I'm heading off to bed." I told Niall and Zayn who nodded without looking away from the screen. I got up and went upstairs to my room.

I entered it slowly, trying not to wake Suzy up. I walked in and carefully closed the door behind me. I stripped down to my underwear and got in some comfy shorts and t-shirt and lay down next to Suzy. She instantly curled up into me and I hugged her tight.

**

When I woke up in the morning, Suzy was still sleeping. I smiled down at her. She hasn't woken up this night, which made me smile. I slowly stood up and left the room carefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for now :P :D I'll update later on today, dont worry :D

I have this crazy idea for Lilo... whatcha think? Do you want any bromances or..?

Anyways;

Vote!

Comment!

Love you! < 33

- Diana x