Malibu, here we come.

I woke up in the morning, alone in the bed.

I heard loud noises coming out of the kitchen and I quickly rushed out of the room and into the kitchen.

The sight that revealed in front of me made me laugh my lungs out.

"She did it." Niall said, pointing at Suzy from his lying position on the kitchen floor.

"He did it." Suzy shot back, pointing at Niall who now was standing up.

"Ann!!" they both yelled in unison and looked at me.

I stared from Suzy to Niall, and from Niall to Suzy. "Niall, it's your fault." I blurted out, laughing.

"HA!" Suzy yelled, making a little victory dance.

"Fine." Niall pouted which made me laugh even harder

You probably are wondering what's going on, right?

Well, it seems like those two were trying to make breakfast but failed miserably.

After I helped them clean up, we decided to order some pizza.

Just as I hung up the phone, Harry came in the living room smiling like an idiot.

"Well, well, well. Look who's home." I gave him the 'you have some explaining to do' look.

"Hey, mate, where'ya been?" Niall called out, coming out of the bathroom.

"Just out on a- where's Suzy?"

"Here!" she popped out behind him, making him jump slightly.

30min. later the pizza came, we ate and Niall went back to his and Zayn's flat while me and Harry took Suzy to her and Jen's house. When we came back, Harry became serious.

"Last night me and Jen talked about stuff."

I gave him a questioning look.

"She told me that their parents died last summer and Suzy saw everything."

My heart sank. "What?"

"They were coming back from a fair, their parents went to cross the street but Suzy stayed on the side." he paused. "She watched as a car ran both of them over. Some man saw everything and called the ambulance and from the hospital called Jen. Since then Suzy's having this strange nightmares, the whole thing replying over and over again."

I stirred. Is is this what she dreamed last night? Oh God! And I left her alone in the room.. Stupid, stupid Ann-Marie. So stupid.

"Ann?" Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"You okay?"

"Um, yeah." I went in the bathroom to take a shower.

The cold water hit my body and I felt relaxed. At least there's one place in the world where I can escape from everything.

3 days later

"C'mon guys!" Liam yelled.

We all rushed out of the hotel with our bags. I was the first to flop in the big van, Niall next to me, Zayn in front of me, Liam next to him, Harry in the driver seat. Louis rudely plopped himself between me and Niall and smiled childishly.

"Thanks." I said, sarcastically.

"You're welcome." he kissed my cheek and Niall gave him a glare.

I just laughed.

After 15min. driving, Harry pulled out in front of a house and pressed the horn.

I left the car, leaving the door open as Suzy walked out the house, happy as ever.

She ran to me and hugged me tight.

"I missed you."

"Aw, I missed you too, sweetie." I kissed her head and we got in the car. Harry was talking with Jen on the front porch.

When did he even got out of the car?

5min. later we said bye to Jen and continued our 'jerney' to Malibu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so after i finish with this story im gonna start a new one called Based on hatred. But i need your help.

What do you want it to be - romance or bromance, and if bromance which one?

Im gonna let you guys decide, while i work on the next chapter. :)

Anyways;

Vote!

Comment!

Love you! < 33

- Diana x