Marvel parents

Av thewisekenisme

(CURRENTLY REWRITING) This book is about all the marvel superheroes and how they are parents to you!!!! Mer

How they found you
What they call you
Your favorit avenger
What you call them
Health issues
Funny text
When you have a nightmare
Your first word
New charater Bucky
Movies you watch
Fandoms you both are in
Your favorite book
New parent Doctor strange
When your sick
your first day of school
best subject in school
your pet
their favorite thing about you
Christmas
your bed room
you break a bone
sports your In
you fall asleep on them
bed time stories
New chapter agent colson
age they found you
favorite text
your other parent figure
road trip
your fear
your super power
your favorite photo of them
your god parent(s)
favorite Disney characters
your favorite stuff animals
New parent Loki
parent career day
cute I love yous
how they put you too bed
how they wake you up
your favorite song
your full name
how many sibling you have
favorite social media
New parent Sam Wilson
New parent wolverine
hidden talent
what you got for Christmas
favorite Disney songs
favorite YouTuber
4k
Happy Valentine's
movie night
Boyfriend
Girlfriend
annoying them
6K!!!!!!!!
your sport senior photos
you stand up for yourself
Reviling their identity
Bullied
running away
sneaking out
8.11K
First fight
drawing of your parent
request?
A/n
new parent Deadpool
a/n? again
Tony- your in love with him?!?!
they found out you like someone
(A/n i need to get this off my chest)
on hold
25 days of updates
favorite Christmas song (day 1 )
you surprise them (day 2)
your favorite musical (day 3)
favorite Christmas movie (day 4 )
favorite Christmas tradition (day 5)
what you got them (day 6)
what they bought you (day 7)
sweaters !!!! (day 8)
Captain America (day 9)
Hawkeye (10)
iron man (day 11)
black widow (day 12 )
Thor (day 13 )
Pietro (day 14)
Wanda (day 15)
Spiderman (day 16)
Hulk (day 17)
Bucky (day 18)
doctor strange (day 19)
2018 here we come
sorry I failed I do that alot
ahhh yaya
sadness
Hawkeye - Miles
new book ??
a/n it's here sorry again
Anime you make them watch
Musicals you make them watch
Ironman - Toby
Pietro - Skylar
Ironman- Toby prt2
A/n question
a/n Sorry I tried
Loki- Samuel
irondad spiderson
forever in our hearts
Happy Thanksgiving
Ahhh so sorry
dear readers
preview
hey there
Author note.

Spiderman - Jackson

490 8 0
Av thewisekenisme

I'm not leaving , I promise ((minor infinaty wars spoiler))

Peter noticed something was off with Jackson a few days ago . He was in the kitchen doing dishes for aunt may when Jackson his 9 year old son came in putting his backpack by the door sighing .

Peter looked over and smiled "Hey Kiddo ,Did Alex and his mom drop you off ? how was school? " he asked drying his hands on a hand towel slowly going over to his son .

Jackson shrugged looking up at his dad . He had dark circles under his eyes and looked completely exhausted . "Yeah and Fine i guess , whats for dinner ?" He asked going over to his dad .

"I think left overs but in not sure .  Do you want a snack ?" He asked going over to the fridge and grabbing a container of freshly cut apples .

Jackson shook his head "no , I think I'm just going upstairs and finish homework " he replied rubbing the back of his head

He raised a eye brow looking over at the 12 year old confused usually he had his homework done before he got home from school.  "Are you feeling alright Kiddo? Normally you already have it done.  Do you need any help with it ?" He asked gently putting his hand on his forehead checking for a fever. 

He nodded "yeah just tired" was all he said before he went straight to his bedroom .

When Peter went up to check on him a 20 minutes later he Found him fast asleep at his desk, his head on top of a history book . 

He slowly went over to his son gently putting his arms under his back and knees picking him up bridal style .  He walked over to the bed gently laying him down covering him up .

He frowned thinking for a moment  Jackson had been doing this for the past few days coming home asking what's for dinner then falling aslwwo before dinner was even started it started to worry him .  so he desided Saturday he would try to get him to talk and tell him what's been bothering him it was currently Wensday so he had to two days before he could figure out what was wrong .

The next two days went on as normal except for Friday. Peter Left the college Campus at 2 O'clock and take the subway to Jackson's school were he would sit by the flag pole and wait for the bell to ring.

Once the bell rang Peter stood up waiting more . He watched the wave of kids go to their parents or the bus but he still couldn't see Jackson . He saw his sons best friend and stopped him "Alex , do you know we're Jackson is ?" He asked looking worried .

Alex thought for a moment then nodded "yeah , he's been in the nurses Office all day " he replied going to his mom

He frowned checking hid phone for the first time that day and sure enough he had a call from the school and a text from aunt may saying she couldn't pick Jackson up .

He sighed slowly going into the school and walked to the nurses Office. He knocked on the door then opened it seeing the Nurse Mrs Perkins . "Um , Mrs Perkins , I'm Peter Parker I'm Jackson father I'm here to pick him up "he said rubbing the back of his head. 

"Ah Mr Parker please come in , Jackson's been keeping me company all day "she smiled softly

Peter came in closing the door behind him . He looked over to the got by the wall seeing Jackson sitting there  look through a book of Dinosaurs his cheeks were indeed flushed and skin a little pale. He nodded sitting at the end of the got patting his sons leg "is everything okay?"

Mrs Perkins gave him a worried look " Mr Guy sent him here during gym saying he looked a little flushed and faint. I tired to reach you but couldn't  get a hold of you . " she said softly

Peter frowned worriedly "sorry , I had a couple exams today and wasn't able to have my phone , thank you for keeping him in here I'll take him home ." He said softly picking up both his and Jackson's backpacks . He stood holding his hand out.

Jackson stood up slowly taking his dad's hand following him out of the Office. He sighed softly looking up at his dad his cheeks still a little flushed "say"he said softly barely above a whisper .

He looked down at him giving him a soft smile "yeah kiddo . What's up?" He asked opening the door walking out of the school with him .

He looked down at their feet blushing slightly "can you. You know " he whispered looking up at him reaching one arm up at him .

Peter gave him a soft smile beforehe gently lifted him up holding him close . His arms tightly but gently around his him as he began to walk again .

He wrapped his arms and legs around his dad laying his head down on his shoulder he watched the houses pass as they walked to the train station . With the gentle breeze and the slight bouncing of his dad's walking slowly put him to sleep. 

By the time Peter got into the train and was seated he had finally relized Jackson fell asleep on him.  He frowned worry rising up in him again because Normally be doesn't take naps  not even if he's really sick .

He sighed moving the backpacks next to him so he could lean back and hold his son better. He looked down at his flushed cheeks frowning , he gently moved his hand to his face softly using his thunb to soothing stroke his cheek. He smiled softly when Jackson moved his head a bit closer to his hand groaning a bit sounding like he was waking up.

"Shh, i know kiddo , i know dont worry Daddy's not putting you down ." He whispered softly hoping the  day would end quickly so he could be have nighy to think about how he was going to talk to his son the next day. 

Finally Saturday came and Peter went to find Jackson around 9 O'clock in the  morning . He looked everywhere and in every room in the apparement and still he couldn't find his son.  

Finally he went to his bedroom to see if maybw he snuck in there . He  reach for the Handel of the door  when he paused in mid air . He moved his head closer to the door hearing soft whimpering  .

Slowly Peter opened the door and looked inside , there he saw Jackson laying in his bed tucked in under the covers ,  his hair went over his face a bit and his face was scrunched up as he slept he looked as if he was in a nightmare .

He quickly went over sitting on the edge of the bed slowly and ever so gently he put a hand on his sons shoulder shaking it gently "Jackson , kiddo wake up " he spoke softly

Jackson jumped up quickly gasping for breath , he looked around franticly until his eyes landed on Peter. Quickly he looked away trying to hid his face

Peter frowned moving closer to his son gently putting a hand on his shoulder . "Bud are you okay ? Did you have a night mare ?" He asked looking serious .

He didn't awnser he just glared at the pillows not facing his dad at all. 

"Come on Jack talk to me " he said softly  trying to get him to look at him

"No leave me alone dad " he said sounding angry he  quickly  got out of the bed and tried to leave the room . But Peter caught his arm before he was given the chance to leave .

"No come back and talk to me okay , we don't even have to talk we can just sit here okay ."He offered giving him look of concern. 

Jackson pushed his lips together in a pout but gave in , he walked back over to his dad sitting next to him staring at the floor.

The two sat there in silence not saying a word , Peter really wanted to ask him Questions but he knew if he did it would ruin the chance to actually talk to him so he just waited .

As if on cue soft sniffles were heard from beside him . He slowly looked at Jackson heart breaking seeing his little boy crying .

"Daddy, I did have a nightmare "he said rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands.

Peter gently put a arm around him "do you want to talk about it ?" He offered gently rubbing circles on his shoulder using his thumb , to his surprise he nodded .

"I-i dreamed you got into a  fight a-and you fell so m-mr stark tried to help you , and "he stopped and began to sob hugging Peter tightly.  "And you didn't look okay , you told him you didn't feel so good then you turned into dust."

He wrapped his arms around the boy rocking him gently eyes wide wondering where he got that idea from and wondering if he knew he was spiderman he hadn't planned on telling him till he was older ."shh , it's okay Jack " he said gently picking him up hugging him close .

"You left me and Aunt may alone . You promised you would never leave me ."He cried into his shoulder "you said that when we went on the plane ."

He held him tight " and I did come back and I didn't leave I promised you and I kept it as long as I can okay . I will never ever leave you "he said softly rocking him slowly calming him down "Hey look at me."

Jackson looked up at him tears pouring down his cheeks sniffling he met Peter's eyes , his eyes full of fear and Pain.

Peter gave him a soft smile kissing his forehead "I'm right here and not going to leave you ever okay , " he said gently wiping away Jackson's tears .

He sniffled again "promise?"

He smiled softly nodding "I promise , and you know what I pinky promise a promise that can never be broken "he said holding his pinky up looking at him

He smiled wrapping his pinky around his dad's "now we have to kiss our hands because Aunt May says thay if you do that the promise won't ever be broken !" He said sounding happier

Peter laughed and did as Jackson said " now , why have you been so tired lately ? Have you been having nightmares for the last few days ." He asked moving onto the bed leaning back on the headboard holding his son happily .

He nodded "yeah , they were really scary, so I didn't want to sleep after them  " he replied laying his head down on his shoulder .

"How come you didn't come wake me? I can Chase those nasty dreams away . Don't you remember how I use to make them go away?" He asked smiling softly .

Jackson thought for a moment sitting up looking sad "no I don't remember !" He said sounding ashamed that he couldn't remember

Peter smiled and stood up still holding him "That's okay I'll help you remember " he said softly.  "First I'd hold you like I am now, and then I would rock you gently ."

He hugged him tightly "you already do that even when I don't have a nightmare. " he giggled a bit

"Yes I know , but then I go over to the window and open it " he said gently shifting him on his hip as he opened the window . He then cleared his throat "now , Mr boogie man , I'd kindly ask you to leave my son alone. He's a growing boy and needs his rest how else is he going to get bigger and stronger then me "he asked feeling Jackson relax in his arms

Peter closed the window and went back to the bed going back to his he was sitting .

Jackson yawned a bit rubbing his eyes . He happily laid in his arms with a small sleepy smile on his face "thank you daddy , I feel safer " he yawned again .

He smiled putting a blanket over him "I'm glad you feel better kiddo just remember if you need me to do it again when you have a nightmare just come get me "he smiled kissing his forehead softly . 

He nodded closing his eyes "Okay ,  I love you" he whispered slowly allowing sleep to take him over. 

Peter smiled holding him close "I love you too Jackson,  and I promise I will never ever leave you cross my heart " he said closing his eyes listening to his sons soft snores before drifting off to sleep as well .

Little did they know there was a Aunt watching from the crack of the door just smiling and feeling proud .

(( this is something I thought of today , if you have any request please don't be afraid to comment and if you want to be anonymous pm me))

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

532K 10.1K 29
This book will be a book of preferences for the avengers!:) I will do Steve Tony Bruce Thor Natasha Clint Loki Bucky Pietro And Wanda I will update...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
5.2K 44 20
•REQUESTS CLOSED• •BOOK IS FINISHED• I (obviously) don't own any of the MCU characters, just the storylines, and add-in characters.
208K 4.7K 18
Peter Stark is not a normal kid. Let's just hope this field trip to his home will be okay. I DO NOT OWN THE MARVEL FRANCHISE!!!