JK - Pregnant by a killer (ch...

By oonaheyy

โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

9.5K 206 46
By oonaheyy

Miracle

After yesterday, I woke up in our bedroom, just like every other morning. I remembered yesterday and smiled at myself. I must have fallen asleep naked. Not my first time, though. It seemed like Jungkook had gone to work already.

He has started working again because we have planned to have a little longer honeymoon than usual. I hate to leave Hangeum, but I trust him to Jimin and Momo. As much as I'd want him to come with us, I want my time with Jungkook. I lost too much time with him when he was gone.

One thing was bothering me, though, the sickness. Hangeum hasn't been sick, and neither Jungkook nor my brother or Momo. So, I don't know where I could have caught this sickness.

I did have one thought in my mind.

Later, when Jungkook was at work, I went to the store with Hangeum to buy food in general, but that was one thing that kept me away from the real world.

Could it be?

As I came home, I put the food in the fridge, fed Hangeum, and put him on his afternoon nap. Then I went upstairs to our bathroom. I had to do this to be sure, but it can't be possible.

It took me the time to unwrap the test from its box, and before I even took it, I looked into the mirror, repeating the same sentence.

"Don't be pregnant, don't be pregnant...''

Yes, that's the thought I'm having. I had the same things when I was pregnant with Hangeum. It can't be from the sickness either.

I took the pregnancy test, put it on the counter, and waited for the results. I was sitting on the toilet, hands in my face, praying. Jungkook wasn't home yet. Now would be the worst time to come.

After a few minutes, the test was ready to show the results. I closed my eyes before taking it into my hands. My heart was beating like hell.

Was I ready for this again?

Was Jungkook?

What will he say?

Finally, I took the courage to look at the test.

My heart skipped a beat when the test showed positive.

Somehow, I didn't even notice that my legs got shaky, and I fell on the floor.

Without knowing, tears were streaming down my face. Are these the tears of happiness or what? I was scared. I wasn't scared of having another child. It's not that I didn't want more.

The only reason why I'm scared is him.

When Jungkook came home, he knew that Hangeum was sleeping. So he didn't try to yell at you for being able to find you. He put his jacket where it belonged and went to look for you.

He looked at all the rooms downstairs before going up. Usually, you're making lunch, but now you weren't in the kitchen, so he was a little confused. So he went to your bedroom.

I heard Jungkook stepping into our bedroom, but it didn't lift my head. I was staring at my fingers. I tried to dry my tears and calm down before he came home.

How on Earth can I explain this to him?

''Babe, what's wrong?'' He asked, but it didn't bring my head up still. He immediately saw that something was wrong.  Whenever he came home, I showered him with kisses and hugs.

He came to me and kneeled to my level to see my face. ''Baby, you're scaring me? Is this about your sickness?'' He asked gently, taking my hands in his and trying to make eye contact. All I could do was nod.

''Well, does it hurt anywhere?'' He asked, and I shook my head. I was looking for the words for him. I didn't want to be quiet, but I didn't dare to tell him.

''Go to the bathroom,'' I said with a low voice.

"What? Why?'' He asked.

"Just go,'' I said, and he stood up and walked to the bathroom. My heart was beating with every step he took. Tears were once again gathering in my eyes.

I left the pregnancy test on the counter. Jungkook will see it and know what's wrong with me. I couldn't say it with my voice.

After a while, he came back from the bathroom. He didn't say anything. He came back to the exact spot he was before leaving. He took my hands and kissed them.

"Is it real?'' He asked after a long silence, and my tears just came out.

''Y/n, please don't cry and tell me, are you pregnant?'' He asked again now, taking gently my face as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. I looked into his eyes and nodded. He sighed. He helped me up and hugged me tightly. I was a little confused about it.

''I love you,'' He said and hugged me even tighter.

"Y-you aren't mad?'' I asked.

He broke the hug. ''Mad? Why would I be mad?'' He asked worriedly, looking into my eyes.

Tears couldn't stop coming, and I had to sit back down. He kneeled in front of me, waiting for my explanation.

''Last time you found out about it, you weren't happy. Y-you yelled and were mad, so I thought-'' I was sobbing and barely getting words out of my mouth.

"That I'd be like that now? Baby-,'' Jungkook pitied me. He never wanted me to feel like that.

He hated how he reacted to the pregnancy last time, but now he was so happy. He sure didn't expect this to happen this soon. You two had talked about it, but not this soon. You two were still young and had all the time in the world.

''I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I'm sorry for what I said back then. But now I'm happy, more than anything. I'm not mad at you. It's as much my fault as it is yours. This baby is our miracle. I missed most of the pregnancy last time, but now I'll be here for you, anything you need and want. I won't miss this one. But only if you feel ready for it. It's your body, and I have no word if you don't want it now. I fully understand and support whatever decision you make,'' Jungkook said, and I felt happier with every sentence he said.

I went to the floor with him and hugged him again. ''I love you so much. I want to keep this baby and raise it with you. I want Hangeum to have a sibling,'' I said to him when he gave me a light peck on the lips and my nose once he lifted us both upstanding.

''We should learn how to use a condom, you know?'' I hit his arm as he said that. He laughed after that. ''I'm kidding. Is it even possible to get pregnant while on birth control?'' He asked.

I honestly don't know. I never asked my doctor. But I guess there is a chance. We have used a condom sometimes, but not every time. Jungkook hates it but accepts it when I want to use it. He has no word for that.

''I guess we need to visit the doctor and find out,'' I said as I kissed him again.

We're going to be okay.

I sent Jungkook to go and get some things from the stores. Of course, it was just a plan to get everyone into the house and prepare for the surprise party.

He didn't know about it since it was already pretty late, and the guys had told him they couldn't make it. When in reality, all of them arrived here early in the morning.

So, while he was away, I let everyone in.

As for the pregnancy, we decided not to tell everyone, not just yet. We both weren't sure if I was indeed pregnant. Jungkook and I wanted to be sure of it and go to the doctor before telling them.

And I guess we both want to think about it as well. Jungkook said that he was ready to support me in whatever decision I made.

And since I had no idea how long I was already, we couldn't think for too long. If we keep it, then so be it. But if we don't, I might already be too late.

Others started coming in while I was decorating the cake.

''Heyy! Long time no see!'' Hoseok came cheering to the kitchen along with Jin and Namjoon. I hugged them all.

"It hasn't been long since we saw each other, though!'' I laughed.

''Yeah, but it's always good to see you. Where is the little prince?'' Hoseok asked, and I pointed to the living room.

"He is playing there with Taehyung."

Hoseok quickly walked into the living room while Jin and Namjoon stayed in the kitchen with me. "Do you need any help?'' Jin asked, of course, offering his help.

"Well, could you check the dinner in the oven? I'm pretty busy with this cake.''

''Are the others here, other than Taehyung?'' Namjoon asked as I was trying to adjust the candles to the cake.

The whole cake was a chocolate cake. Jungkook loves it. I tried my best to bake it. '"Um, Jimin and Momo are coming soon, and Yoongi told me that he had to do something before coming,'' I replied, and he nodded.

"Well, he is probably sleeping,'' He laughed.

''Sleeping? Really?'' I heard Yoongi's voice from the door.

"Ever heard of knocking?'' I asked. He shrugged it together and walked further into the kitchen.

''I'm too lazy and hungry. What's for dinner?'' Yoongi sat down on one of the chairs beside the counter.

"Where were you? I thought you'd come along with Taehyung when you took the same flight anyway?'' I asked as I finished the cake.

''Nothing important, so when does the birthday boy should arrive?''

I looked at the clock. ''He left 40 min ago, so I'm sure he should arrive soon. Let's get everything ready quickly!'' I said and moved Namjoon and Yoongi out of their seats and stuck their hands with plates, etc.

With teamwork, we got everything ready for the surprise. I hope Jungkook is going to like it. He has no clue. Jimin and Momo came a few minutes ago, wherever they were. So now we were sitting and waiting.

I sat with Namjoon and Yoongi in the kitchen when Taehyung cheered loudly in the living room. I almost fell off my seat since I knew he was still playing with Hangeum.

''Taehyung, what are-'' I ran to the living room, and there I saw it. Hangeum looked at me, giggling his happiness away while crawling toward me and Taehyung.

''He is crawling? Oh, my god, he is crawling!'' Tears immediately came to my eyes, and I bent down to the floor next to Taehyung, who was also pleased with the scene.

''Come here, baby, come to Mama!'' I put my arms in front of me and smiled at my son, who was trying to crawl to me. When he finally got to my arms, I lifted him and kissed him multiple times. ''You're such a good boy! Daddy is going to be so proud of you!''

Then we heard the front door opening and Jungkook's voice echoing through the hallways. We all took our places and waited for him to come to the living room.

''Y/n? Where are you? And why is it so dark?'' As we heard his voice, we all jumped from our hiding places and put the lights on.

"Surprise!''

We all yelled, and he got startled, but right after that, he started smiling so brightly his bunny smile.

''Happy birthday, baby,'' I was the first to come to him. I kissed him and gave him Hangeum. With that, every member cheered for him.

''You dickheads, you evil snakes!'' Jungkook laughed.

"Hey! Your son is right next to you!'' I hit him in the arm. I'm glad he is happy and surprised. Mission accomplished.

After having a good dinner, we went back to the living room to share the gifts.

I let others give their gifts first. I was nervous about whether Jungkook would like my present or if it was too clichéd. I thought we both should have something that reminds us of each other.

''Okay, now is my turn,'' I smiled and handed him the package, the gift that I bought from Jeju. It took a while for him to open it, but when he saw the necklace, he stared at it for a long time.

Slowly, I saw him starting to smile again and looking at me. ''Baby, this is beautiful, thank you,'' He said and gave me a light peck.

''I think Hangeum has a gift for you too,'' I winked, and Jungkook looked at me and all of us confused.

Others knew what I meant, and by the look on their faces, Jungkook got even more confused.

Momo, who had been holding him all this time, put him on the floor, on his stomach.

''Come on baby, show daddy, come!'' I stretched my hands again to him, and it took him a while, but he managed to start moving towards us. I looked at Jungkook's reaction, and he was looking at him, eyes widened. ''He can crawl?'' Jungkook asked, not fully getting it.

When he finally got it, he stood up and took his son into his arms.

''You're growing so much!'' He kissed him and looked in my direction. In his eyes, I could see he was happy that he was crawling, but they also showed that are we ready for another baby.

After this day, I'm sure of it, and so is he.

Two days after the birthday party, others were ready to leave back home. Next time we'll see them at our wedding. We want to get married before this baby.

Taehyung stayed in town for a while. He didn't fly with Yoongi. I wonder why he stayed here, but he told him he had some unfinished business here, which is also a little strange. Everything that happened in the past was in Seoul. What'd he have here in Busan?

Well, either way, we let him stay in our place.

Today, we had an appointment with the doctor. We'd have taken Hangeum with us, but since Taehyung stayed with us, we let him stay with him. We told him we would run some errands and then return to make lunch.

Jungkook drove us to the nearest hospital. I'm sad I don't have the same doctor as I had in Seoul, but we're about to see how nice this is.

We were waiting in the waiting room for us to enter her room. Before this, the nurses took a few tests from me, you know, blood and urine. With this, they can make sure of the pregnancy.

I was playing with my fingers. I don't know why. I had been in these kinds of things before. But I was just scared that what if I'm not pregnant and this is just nothing? Jungkook saw my nervousness and took one of my hands to his.

''I know, I don't care what the results are. We have prepared for them both. Don't be nervous. I will be there with you,'' Jungkook assured me and kissed my temple.

Yeah, this is the first time he has been there with me if you don't count the time when I passed out and we found out about the first pregnancy. But this is his first time being there, talking about it, and maybe seeing the baby from the screen.

I could also see a little nervousness in his eyes. He wanted to be there for you and support you in these appointments. He didn't want you to go through alone again.

''Park Y/n?'' I heard my name called. A young, smiling woman looked from the door to us. We both stood up and walked into the room, holding hands.

And holding hands lasted as long as it could. The doctor told us to sit down first.

''It's very nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Kang,'' She said. ''So you're here because you think you're pregnant, am I right?'' She made sure. I nodded.

''Well, you took the tests, and I have the results on my computer. And you're right. You are pregnant, congratulations,'' Dr. Kang told me, and I exhaled.

''Is this good news?'' She asked.

''Oh yeah, we are both just a little surprised. You see, I have a seven-month-old son, and we just didn't plan to have more kids, not just yet,'' I told her. My hands were sweating, and I seriously didn't know why. We talked about this. If I am pregnant, we would keep it.

''And I started taking birth control pills after he was born, so that was also surprising. I have taken them regularly and got my period on time also. Is it possible for them to fail as well?''

''Yes, there is a slight possibility of getting pregnant even with pills. None of the protections are 100% sure.'' Dr. Kang said, and I nodded my head. ''So you have made your decision?'' She asked.

We both nodded. ''Yeah, we want to keep it,'' I smiled.

''Well then, should we check the baby's health? You can lay down,'' She pointed to the bed. I stood up and went next to it.

''I want to check your cervix, so if you could take your pants off and make yourself comfortable. The father can stand behind you,'' Dr. Kand told Jungkook, who was a little lost.

I got comfortable on the bed and put my legs where they belonged. Jungkook was standing next to me, unsure what was happening and being awkward about it.

"I get this must be a little awkward for the men. Don't worry. You're as weirded out as they are. Okay, Y/n, I'm just going to check you now really quick,'' She said and started checking me.

I had to take Jungkook's hand on mine and squeeze it because I hated this. It doesn't feel good at all. Luckily, it was a quick thing, and I was back in my pants in no time.

Next, I lifted my shirt so she could put a gel on my tummy and start looking at my uterus with the machine. ''Okay, so here it is, and there you can see the embryo. Looks like you're about five to seven weeks long. We can check it after work according to your cycles, etc. Do you want a picture?'' She asked, and I looked at Jungkook.

He was too focused on the screen. Even though the whole thing didn't look like a baby, he was still amazed. It looked cute. It is his first time seeing it. I was like that for the first time also.

We did a few paperwork after the checkup and made appointments for the next time. Now we headed back home, where Taehyung must be exhausted by Hangeum. Or not. He loves to play with him.

We returned home and found Taehyung playing with him in Hangeum's room.

''Oh, you two are back,'' He smiled.

''Yeah, I'm going to make the lunch now. Thank you for taking care of him. I appreciate it!'' I smiled at him.

''Actually, can I talk with you?'' Taehyung asked.

''Yeah, sure?'' I said.

''I will start doing the lunch,'' Jungkook exited the room.

I sat down on one of the little couches Hangeum had in his room while Taehyung kept sitting on the floor, watching Hangeum playing.

''Tae, is everything okay? You were a little odd during our trip to Jeju. Did something happen?'' I asked. Taehyung inhaled and sighed deeply.

''There is this thing that keeps bothering me, and it hurts. It hurts my heart. There is someone. She is important to me. But I can't have them,'' Taehyung said in a deep and low voice.

''A girl? Oh my, since when and why didn't you tell me? I always tell you everything!'' I pouted. Taehyung smiled weakly at me.

''Maybe because the girl is sitting in front of me.''

__________________

- Before you either cheer or yell at me because of the pregnancy, listen to what I have to say.

When I started writing these chapters from 20th -->, I was already planning to write another baby in it. It just came first to my mind. And there are reasons for it. I thought it'd be a good addition to the plotline. During the 0-20th chapters, Jungkook didn't get the pregnancy time. So I kind of wanted to write those things. He missed everything during the first pregnancy. And so I put it there. I think it fits there very well.

And the last chapters are not about the second baby, it was never my intention to put it as the main point. That's why I put it four chapters before the end. It won't be as big attention thing as it was at first. The wedding will happen and who knows, I might just write the whole birth to the last chapter like 'one year later' or something.

That's why I asked your opinions, I got opinions that YES but I also got NO. In the end, it's me who decides it and if you can't handle my decision, then stop reading this, simple as that. I hope his explanation gave good reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] ยซ COMPLETED ยป She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
407K 10.4K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
107K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...