JK - Pregnant by a killer (ch...

By oonaheyy

β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

11.5K 278 41
By oonaheyy

I'm watching

If you prefer a video version, view/like appreciated <3

We talked and caught up on what we had done in the past days. I'm glad that they are doing great. They are so in love, and I will hit Jimin if he breaks her heart. But I'm sure he won't. I have learned from Jimin that he is caring and would never hurt a fly. They fell for each other from the day Momo stepped into the mansion. So I'm pretty sure it's going to last.

It's still too early to talk about marriage between them. We are young as well. But since Jungkook and I have known each other since childhood, I think we can do this.

Speaking of the wedding. The wedding planning was going great. We decided to plan it during the vacation, but the guys insisted not to worry or stress and relax.

Last night, after Momo and Jimin left, we did the same we do every day. But we both have a strong opinion about things and often fight about them. We both are stubborn.

So, speaking of a fight. We had that yesterday. I was worrying about Hangeum. Should we take him with us? We can't rest enough or take it easy if we take him, but I don't want to leave him. Jungkook disagreed with me and wanted us to have time for each other. That is why I got mad.

In Busan, no one could take him, and I don't want to give him to strangers. It would be easy to drop him off at either of our parents, but you know the situation.

We both yelled at each other, and even Hangeum got scared of us. I got mad at him because he just wanted to leave him there. He didn't mean he didn't care for him, but he thought of us too. We didn't talk about the rest of the evening and just went to sleep.

But the thing is, even though we fight, we always sleep in the same bed.

My alarm went off at 8 am. We packed some things yesterday, but there is still something to do. I turned to my right side only to see sleeping Jungkook's bareback turned to me.

I felt the worst immediately for yelling at him yesterday. I freaked out too much. But he understands it. Has happened so much in our lives that it's understandable that I can't leave Hangeum to some strangers without first getting to know them.

I moved my body against his and rested my chin on his shoulder, giving him a little kiss. He moved a little, and I think I woke him up, or he was awake, too.

''I'm sorry...'' I said with a low voice, but he heard it. He turned his body to me and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, too. I was an idiot,'' He said, his nose touching me, and he put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. He was so warm against my body.

''I know you want to spend time with me without Hangeum around. I promise, when the honeymoon comes, I will be all yours,'' I said and smirked when I said the last part.

He smiled back and kissed me. But the kiss wasn't soft for a long. Soon, he deepened the kiss, and his hand was on my bum and thighs. Oh god, we don't have time for this.

He came above me, kissing my neck and giving me shivers. ''Jungkook, w-we can't. We need to pack,'' I tried to say without moaning because he was driving me crazy, just like yesterday. He stopped kissing my neck, and right before he was about to touch my lips with his, we heard crying.

''See, even he protests that now mommy and daddy can't do this,'' I chuckled. Jungkook just laughed and came off me and laid back on the bed.

"No, we are not doing this right now. You take a shower, and I will go give Hangeum food. Then we switch, and I take a shower and get ready. Got it?'' I said.

''C'mon, others won't come until afternoon. We have plenty of time!'' He whined and put the blanket on his head. I, of course, pulled it off him and looked him with the face ''Don't try me.''

''Okay, okay, ma'am, I'm going!'' He pouted, and I watched him go to the bathroom. Sometimes, I need to take care of two boys in this house.

I went to Hangeum's room and found him whining and sobbing. He had to wait too long, and I'm sure he was hungry. ''Okay, mister, let's get breakfast for you,'' I said as I lifted him from the crib and walked straight to the kitchen.

We decided to make a few bottles and food ready for him so that it would be easier to travel a long way to Jeju with him. I hope he will do well on the plane. He is my brave little boy, I'm sure of it.

I was done feeding him, changed his diaper, and brought him to our bedroom. I knew Jungkook would be done soon, so I just laid him down on our bed and played with him until Jungkook came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel around his waist.

''Okay, now I go, and you watch him. We have exactly three hours before Momo and Jimin pick us up at the airport,'' I commanded, and he showed agreement by standing like a soldier.

''Watch out, the towel is on the loose,'' I winked as I touched not his waist area but close enough for him to groan at me. I like to tease him when he can't tease me back. I went to shower and get ready.

I came back from the shower. I saw Jungkook playing with Hangeum on our bed. He was giggling when Jungook tickled him. I had to smile. The vacation will be a blast with them.

We were packed with the last things we needed when the doorbell rang. It must be Jimin and Momo. They offered to drive us to the airport. I opened the door and handed Jimin two of our luggage. Jungkook was carrying the travel crib for Hangeum and the rest of his stuff in one bag. I'm even surprised that I managed to put everything in one bag.

I, on the other hand, carried Hangeum in his car seat. I just got him to sleep and hoped he would sleep before boarding. I hope he can sleep all the time until the Jeju.

Jungkook put everything in the car, took the car seat out of my hands, and plugged it safely into the backseat without waking him up. Then, I went to sit next to Hangeum, and Momo joined me in the backseat with me.

Jungkook said that others who live far from Busan will fly to Jeju from the nearest airport to them. So, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Namjoon were the only ones who came to the airport we were going to.

We arrived, got everything we needed, and headed inside to look for them but also get through securities and all that stuff. As we were walking, I saw the guys waving to us from afar and starting to walk towards us with huge smiles on their faces.

''Helloo! It's been a while!'' Taehyung cheered.

"Shhh, he is still sleeping, and I don't want to wake him if I don't need to!'' I shushed him, and he lowered his voice. ''But I'm also happy to see you guys. It's been a long time indeed!'' I continued and hugged them all.

''Is this vacation going to be fun, or are we single going to watch while you suck your heads off and be so lovely dovely?'' Yoongi whined as he pointed to me, Jungkook, Jimin, and Momo.

''It's always nice to see you, hyung,'' Jungkook said as he put his arm around his shoulder, leaning against him. Are we that bad?

''He is just kidding, Y/n. We are glad to see you happy and healthy,'' Namjoon patted my back.

''But seriously, can I watch him when you leave for honeymoon?'' Taehyung asked happily, and I looked at Jungkook, who was shaking his head behind Yoongi. I chuckled.

''We'll see Tae, but now we need to go. We don't want to be late,'' I said as I took the car seat from the ground.

We passed everything, and now we are sitting on the plane, waiting for it to leave. Hangeum, of course, woke up to all those security checks. He is happily lying in Jungkook's arms and having a bottle.

''Do you think he will do good? He won't get trauma from flying this early in his age?'' I asked worriedly.

"I'm sure of it. Don't worry about it,'' Jungkook said, smiling and patting my thigh. The plane was ready to leave.

The flight was going great. Hangeum was doing so well. He wasn't crying or anything. He was happily sitting on my lap and watching from the window. But he started getting sleepy again, and I understand it fully. His morning nap was interrupted, so now he sleeps again. And it's good.

''Can you take him? I want to sleep too,'' I asked Jungkook, and he didn't protest. He gladly accepted Hangeum into his arms to sleep and let me sleep.

I woke up to someone breathing on my neck and whispering my name. Well, who would that be? Of course, my lovely boyfriend is obsessed with me.

''Y/n, the plane is about to land. Wake up,'' He sang to my ear, and I started waking up slowly.

"Did I sleep the whole time?'' I asked, even though it wasn't that long flight. I needed that.

''Yeah, and so did this guy,'' He pointed at Hangeum, who was giggling at me in his arms. I chuckled and took him out of Jungkook's arms.

"Thank you for letting mommy sleep. Now we'll have a lot of fun!'' I said as I kissed Hangeum.

The plane landed, and we exited the plane to get through everything. Once we got out of the airport and to the taxi, one of the guys received a text message that the others were already at the place. Wow, did they take an earlier flight?

This whole time, I thought we'd stay in the hotel. We secretly watched pictures of Jeju's hotels last evening while the guys talked about their things. The places are gorgeous and staying in a hotel would be fine. The guys arranged this all, and we are happy.

Little did we know that the guys didn't book a hotel. They booked a summer cabin. Momo and I were confused when we drove off all the hotels and went deeper into the beach.

Once we got to the destination, we both stood there in awe. Watching the glorious cabin, with a pool and everything. We couldn't believe this.

''You like it?'' Jungkook asked from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Like it? I love it! How are you?'' I asked.

''We thought it would be easier with a bigger group. And it was way cheaper to stay a week than in a hotel. Besides the great view, our pool and place are great for the family trip,'' He said, and I smiled as I turned my face to him, hugging and kissing him as a thank you.

I turned back to look at the house, seeing Jin and Hoseok waving from the door to us. ''Hi! It's been so long! I missed you guys! How are you?'' I asked as I hugged both of them.

''We are fine and ready to have a blast!'' Hoseok cheered, and so did we all.

We decided to go inside and pick the rooms for us. There were seven rooms, which was perfect. And I'm sure the guys picked the place by that. So the others can have their privacy while Jungkook and I share a room. So are Jimin and Momo also. And well, Hangeum will sleep in our room, of course.

We all went to unpack our stuff. I opened the door to our bedroom, and it was as beautiful. This is like a fairytale. But after being in that mansion and the cabin, I don't know why I'm still so surprised that we have the money.

I put Hangeum's car seat on the bed and started unplugging him out of it. And he was hungry, no wonder. I don't know if I already told you this, but I'm still breastfeeding though. Even though we are trying to get him used to the solid food, it's still okay to breastfeed.

I do it occasionally. I guess I have to do it now, too. Because we used all the bottles we had during the way here.

''Hey Jungkook, I'm going to feed him, but could you go and put the rest of the solid food in the fridge so they won't get worse?'' I asked as I settled on the bed and him in my arms.

''Yeah, sure, were they in this bag?'' He asked, lifting one of the bags.

Meanwhile, I was lifting my shirt and helping Hangeum to get settled. I lifted my head and nodded to him. He nodded to me and went downstairs with the bottles.

After changing sides and soon Hangeum would be done, I just looked at the clock. It was nearly 4 pm. Hmm, what should we eat for dinner? Right after that, there was a knock on the door. The one who knocked didn't wait for my reply, but he came inside.

''Hey Y/n, we are-'' Taehyung came straight and stopped talking after he saw me breastfeeding Hangeum.

I didn't think anyone could enter our bedroom other than Jungkook. I thought I'd be fast enough not to use the cloth that I always put on my chest and the baby so he could have privacy and, well, cover my exposed boobs. Taehyung couldn't stop staring.

''Tae! Would you mind?'' I snapped him out of his thoughts, and he shut his eyes quickly and turned his back on me.

"Ah, I'm sorry! So about the dinner, do you want to eat here and do we go eat somewhere else?'' He asked, his voice was shaking a little bit, and he was embarrassed.

''I prefer here. I'm too tired of this traveling,'' I said.

Jungkook returned to the room and was shocked that Taehyung was there. "Hyung? What are you doing here?'' He asked, watching both him and me.

''I just came to ask something. I'll be going now,'' Taehyung said quickly and left. Jungkook watched him and then turned to me with a questioning face.

''Did he?''

"Yeah, but it's fine. It's not the end of the world,'' I said calmly.

''Not the end of the world!? He saw your boobs!'' He whined.

"So? You see them all the time,'' I said.

''That's different! I'm your fiancé! I'm allowed to do that!'' He pouted and whined again. Seriously, this kid is so cute. I want to tease him more.

''They look the same to everyone,'' I said.

''You are not cooperating with me!'' He said.

''Okay, are you going to take this full, sleepy baby out of my arms and put him to sleep, or are we still going to discuss my boobs?'' I questioned him.

He gave up on me and took Hangeum out of my arms so I could put my shirt back in place and get up.

''I'm just teasing you,'' I said as he laid Hangeum on the bed to change his clothes. He smiled and offered to give me a little peck. I accepted it and went to change my clothes too.

After I changed, I went downstairs. I found others discussing something. ''Hey guys, what are you talking about?'' I asked as I sat on the couch next to Momo.

"We were just talking about who will leave to buy food so Jin can cook us,'' Jimin said.

''I can go?'' I suggested.

"It's better that you stay here. After all, this was our idea. And besides, we already decided that Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin will go,'' Jimin said. I nodded. Well, we have a week. And maybe the guys are right.

So the others left, Momo and Jimin were leaving too. I wonder where. ''Hey, where you two are going?'' I asked, smirking back at them.

''Just a little walk before the dinner,'' Momo said quickly. I nodded, and they left. Yeah right. Since when do they like walking? Momo has always hated walking.

I went to look for a drink, but I saw Yoongi sitting outside writing something. I walked out to see what he was up to. ''Hey? What are you writing here alone?'' I asked and sat beside him.

He smiled at me and showed me a card, which was a greeting card from Jeju. ''Oh, who are you sending this? This is a cute idea!''

''Who do you think?'' He smiled.

"Your sister? How is she, by the way? Last time, you told me she was with your grandmother out of all this,'' I carefully asked because I don't know if things are okay now.

''She is great. After Jungkook's father was put in jail, my parents were free. Now, I'm able to see her. I see her every day,'' He smiled, and I could see he was happy.

''That's amazing. I'm sure your sister will love that card. I wish I'd meet her soon.''

''I hope that too. I told her about you, and she is thrilled. Because I don't have a girlfriend or friends who are girls. She wants someone to talk about make-up and everything. She is still young,'' He chuckled.

''You know what? Bring her to our wedding,'' I said, and his face lit up.

"I don't want to bother you too much. It's your day, and you should focus on your relatives and friends,'' He smiled sadly.

''Heck to the no! You will bring her!'' I insisted.

Then I felt two hands on my shoulder and a kiss on my head. I guess Jungkook got Hangeum to fall asleep.

''I heard something about our wedding. What is it?'' He asked.

"I was just asking Yoongi to bring her sister to meet us!'' I looked up at him.

''That sounds nice,'' He smiled.

"See? It's a deal,'' I smiled at Yoongi. Then we heard that the others were back. We went inside laughing and smiling.

Little did we know that someone was watching us from afar.

''Don't think this is over. You'll pay.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.6K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] Β« COMPLETED Β» She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
241K 9.2K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
171K 12K 70
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...