JK - Pregnant by a killer (ch...

Por oonaheyy

⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begi... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

14.3K 429 77
Por oonaheyy

New plan

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼

I couldn't believe my own eyes. My heart was beating so fast. I froze in one place. A million thoughts went through my mind just now. Why? Why Yoongi? Why did he make me come here? He knows what this will cause.

Then again, his life and family are in the game as well.

He must haven't had any choice on this one. No matter how much he didn't want to expose me. My mind hoped it would be Jungkook, but, of course, it wasn't. How could he?

I stare in front of me. Looking into Yoongi's eyes, asking for help and questioning him. But his self changed. He looked polite, stood straight, and didn't even glance at me like he didn't even know me.

On the first day, I saw him and talked with him. What? Is their life this strict when it comes to elders?

I moved my eyes to his. To the man, I didn't believe I would see—Jungkook's father. And my parents were behind him.

What should I do in this situation? Run, be polite, and bow? Or stand there doing nothing and staring. I looked at my parents, and they didn't look happy.

''Well, we shouldn't be this shy. We have met before, Y/n.'' Mr. Jeon started.

I lifted my head. I couldn't bring words into my mouth. What should I say? That it's nice to see you again. And by the way, thank you for taking Jungkook away from me again.

''H-hello,'' I said and bowed lightly. Despite everything, I needed to be polite to my elder no matter how much I hated his guts.

''I indeed came to meet you. I knew you were here. Knowing my son, this wasn't surprising at all,'' He continued, and I lifted my eyebrow. He knew this whole time that I was here? What was the point of hiding me then?

''That is why I asked you to come to this party,'' He said.

His voice didn't sound sweet at all. It seemed like he was trying to make me comfortable before bursting out something. To make me hear something I didn't want to hear. Then again, how bad could it get?

''What do you want?'' I asked but not in a sweet way. Yoongi's expression changed for warning, and he panicked inside because of my behavior.

''Young lady! You don't talk like that to your elder!'' I heard my mom's voice behind him.

''It's okay, Mrs. My appearance here wasn't for accomplishing our long-lasted reunion. Or for that baby you are carrying,'' He said coldly.

My eyes widened. Mr. Jeon knew about that too? Oh no. Then again, I'm big enough to be noticed, or since my parents are with him, they must have told him.

''My point here was to give you a warning, for both of you. I already talked to Jungkook about this. First, about that child, if I knew about it earlier, I wouldn't have accepted it,'' He said, and my mind was burning.

How dare he say something like that? He can't decide that. What is he? A king or something who can tell people what he wants.

''But now, since Jungkook will stay in the USA for a long time, it doesn't matter anymore. You can live and raise this baby alone. Jungkook won't be a part of it as long as I live,'' He continued.

''How dare you?'' Screw being polite to the elder. I'm done.

Yoongi jumped from his place and came towards me, trying to show me that calm the fuck up.

But how can I calm down? Mr. Jeon says Jungkook can't be part of his son's life. Just because his father is saying so.

What is wrong with him? What made him like that? In our childhood, he was a gentle and good man. What happened?

''You could raise your daughter better, Mr. Y/LN,'' Jungkook's dad glanced at my parents in disbelief. What do they have to do with this?

''How can you agree with him, dad? Mom?'' I yelled at them.

''It's for your own best, honey! He isn't good enough for you,'' My mom yelled.

I can't believe they are with him! I don't recognize my parents anymore!

''I'll think what I do with that baby once it's born. I can't let Jungkook have it. In the meantime, Min Yoongi, go get the others here,'' He said and pointed at him.

''Yes, sir,'' He bowed and left to get the others here. I wonder why. Yoongi's voice was like a robot. The response came quickly, and he was already gone.

''What do you mean by that? You can't take our baby! It's ours,'' I was getting pissed at this guy.

''You should have thought about it before you started messing with my son.''

That's it, I've had it.

''Well, you are not that pure for yourself either. You put your son to do your dirty stuff because your little dic-'' My mouth was covered by someone's hand, and I couldn't finish my sentence.

I shrugged the handoff and noticed it was Hoseok. ''Are you trying to get yourself killed?!'' He whispered as others came beside me.

I think I'm on the killing list already, and cursing at him wouldn't bring me any further than death.

''Well, now that you all are here, I want to make sure you follow my orders. I have talked to your parents, and they agree with me completely,'' What is he trying to say?

''We have decided there will be consequences if you try to contact Jungkook. And I mean you, Y/n. They guys can contact him because he's working there,'' He said, and I was speechless. I can't contact him, and he can't contact me. This is ridiculous.

He turned away from us and was about to leave but turned around.

''So for this to work, Y/n will move out of here by today. Have a good day, gentlemen,'' He said and exited the house with my parents. I was standing there, staring at the door.

Was it enough for him to take Jungkook to America but now, if I see or call him, something will happen. And I don't know what. I would want to call Jungkook and see him, but I can't risk anything.

My baby's life would be in this ''game''.

''Oh, great Y/n, look what you did now!'' Yoongi whined and others shook their heads.

I looked at them. ''What? I didn't do anything! You were the one who asked me here!''

''Did I look like I had a choice? You heard him! He has talked to our parents as well. Who knows what we will go through, and just because you two teenagers can't keep your hormones in one package!'' Yoongi was boiling with annoyance and anger.

I got a little scared by his sudden action, he looked soft, and he was. I was already shocked by this. I don't need this too. But he is probably right.

''Now, let's calm down, okay? This yelling isn't going to sort anything,'' Namjoon calmed the situation, and we all sighed. We decided to sit and talk this through.

We went to the '' meeting room'' as I call it, and sat down. We brought Momo too. It was best that she stayed hidden while Jungkook's dad was here. It would have brought more drama into this mess.

We all sat down to think. I don't want to cost more trouble than I already have. The guys have so much in this thing.

Even though I only know Jin's past but I'm pretty sure all of them are as much as awful. I wonder if I should leave them or say no to this whole thing. I don't want to hurt them.

As crazy as it sounds, they are like a second family to me right now. Not thinking about their killer backgrounds. Because from the inside, they all are innocent men with golden hearts.

''Guys, maybe I should just leave,'' I started the conversation, and they turned their heads to me. Their faces looked like, am I kidding or what? ''It's the best way. I'm causing more trouble for you.''

''You are not a trouble, Y/n. We need to think this now,'' Jin said, and they all nodded.

There is too much to think about. If I can't be here, where do I live? Of course, I think of Momo too. But she has a home. Her parents don't know about this at all. They think she is with me. It's easier for her to go home.

For me, I don't know if I should or not. My parents agree with Jungkook's dad. Who knows what will happen if I go back home? My head is going to explode.

''How on Earth are we going to think all things?'' I asked.

''Well, we need to think about where you will live from now on. We can't hide you here even if we wanted and would try,'' Namjoon explained.

''We have that cabin far away from the city?'' Jimin suggested, and my interest went on him.

''You have a cabin?''

''Well yeah, it's our vacation place. We all just ''book'' it for ourselves if we want to be alone, we have company or something,'' Hoseok said, and I nodded.

''Well, that could be a good idea, at least for now. We can hide Y/n there until we have settled everything,'' Jin clapped, and we all agreed.

''But isn't it too obvious? They will know,'' Momo claimed, and she was right.

''Well, we visit there often, so it's not suspicious anymore. And besides, when Jungkook is in the USA, his dad won't put as many guards after us as usual. We need to get you there safe without anyone noticing,'' Yoongi leaned in his chair.

Well, at least it's better than being with my parents. And as they said, it's the middle of nowhere.

''I will come with you,'' Momo put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

''What? It would be sweet of you, but you can't. I can't put you in danger that you already are.''

''Y/n, it's better for her to come with you. Now that they know you are friends, they can use her as bait or your weakness. And besides, one woman in the house with a pregnant one is better than you alone with one of us or without us,'' Taehyung said, and he had a point.

What if something happens? I start to give birth or something. It's impossible now, but you never know.

''Okay, I guess you are coming with me. But what about your parents?'' I asked.

''They are on work trips anyways all the time. I can talk to them. No problem,'' Momo said, and I nodded.

''What about all the other things we need to think about?'' I asked.

''We can think about them later, now let's deal with one problem first. We'll go first to check the cabin and that everything is right,'' Namjoon said.

''I have a business to take,'' Hoseok said, and so did Yoongi.

''Okay, you go. Jimin and Taehyung, stay here,'' Namjoon said and left with Jin.

I went to Jungkook's room to get my stuff. Even though there wasn't even anything. I sighed. I wish he would be here. He is probably on the plane still, maybe not.

I walked to his closet. I opened it and looked through his clothes. Somehow I wanted to take something with me. So I could have something from him besides this necklace on my neck.

I go through his hoodies and t-shirts. Something gets on my hand. Not again? What he has now? I searched his hoodie's pocket, and it felt like a photo.

I took it and brought it to me. It was indeed a photo. A photo of me. This photo is from years ago when we still were together. I gave this to Jungkook. My heart aches to think about it.

It is Jungkook's, so I decided to put it on his counter and not lose it. I went to his closet and took a couple of hoodies and T-shirts. I might have to go home, get some of my stuff. Soon I won't fit on any of my clothes.

I looked at his laundry box. I found another T-shirt. As disgusting as it sounds, I took it from there. It has his scent on, and I took it with me too.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Who could it be? I looked at the ID, and my eyes widened. Jungkook? What is he calling me? I thought his dad made things clear.

I stared at the phone, thinking if I should answer him or not. If I do, it will cost problems, but if I don't answer, it might upset him or make him think that something has happened to him. Why is this so hard?

Soon the phone stopped ringing, and I sighed.

''I'm sorry Jungkook. But I need to think about our son too,'' I said with a low voice, packed the things up, and went to look for Momo and the guys.

I found them in the hallway. ''So, can we go?'' I asked, and they nodded.

We entered the car. I looked at the mansion one more time from the window. I'm sure I'll come back at some point. So much happened in this mansion. Tears, joy, love, and this little guy started his life here. I rubbed my tummy slowly and looked away from the window.

Meanwhile somewhere else

Yoongi and Hoseok entered the Jeon company's building. They had few things to deal with there. It wasn't their intent. ''Let's get those papers, deal with the mission, and leave. This day has been rough enough already,'' Yoongi suggested, and Hoseok agreed to his suggestion.

They went into the elevator and went a few floors up. They landed on the middle floor and went out of the elevator. They got the things they came for and headed back and out of the building.

They were walking when Yoongi noticed something. He pulled Hoseok with him on the corner.

''What is it now? I hope you don't want to make out here?'' Hoseok whispered.

''Shh, you idiot! That's Jungkook's parents and Y/n's. What are they doing here?'' Yoongi asked with a low voice so they couldn't hear them.

''Well, they work here,'' Hoseok rolled his eyes.

''I was talking about Y/n's parents!'' Yoongi elbowed him, and he whined.

''Yes, so we have a deal,'' Jungkook's father and Y/n shook hands, and they left.

''Honey, why aren't you telling them the whole truth?'' Jungkook's mother asked as they went to the elevator.

''Sweetie, this is our son they are with. Y/n needs to be dealing with it. When she leaves the mansion, I'll take care of her. Jungkook doesn't know anything,'' Jungkook's father said.

''What? I thought you told him. You know how he will react to this! Don't you care to be a grandfather?'' Jungkook's mother asked carefully, a little bit afraid of his husband.

''If Jungkook knew, he wouldn't have gone to the USA. And don't worry. I'll tell him that she left and said she wouldn't come back,'' he said and entered his office.

''Besides, that girl can't live. Not after what her real parents did,'' he added.

Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't believe their ears. ''So Jungkook doesn't know about this at all? What was it when he said he had talked to him about this?'' Hoseok asked.

''You heard him. Jungkook is selfish not to go if he knew,'' Yoongi thought.

''Should we call him?'' Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head.

''Not yet. It would make Jungkook more worried. He has to show that he doesn't know. But we have an even bigger problem here,'' Yoongi sighed.

''Yeah, what did he mean by ''Y/n's real parents''? They aren't her biological parents? Where the real ones are, and more importantly, are they alive?'' Hoseok walked back and forth, thinking.

''It could explain Mr. Jeon's behavior right now. But we need to tell others about this. Y/n can't be left alone. One of us needs to be in the cabin with her,'' Yoongi said, and Hoseok agreed.

They decided to leave the building and forget the things they needed to do. It was late, and they had to go to the cabin before it was night.

We arrived at the cabin. It was pretty. Simple but modern. The way here was forest and nearly any other houses. But the cabin was in a beautiful place.

''So, do you bring any girls here?'' Momo asked when we exited the car and glared at the house more.

''U-um... well we-'' Jimin looked blushed and was out of words.

''Pff, what is with you, Jimin? You and I are the most guys who bring girls here,'' Taehyung said and walked towards the door. I giggled.

''Understand them, Momo,'' I elbowed her and walked after Taehyung.

Taehyung opened the door and showed me to go first. ''Mommy first,'' He leads the way, and I hit him slightly. It was pretty from the inside. The mansion was more modern. This felt like home.

I flopped on the sofa. ''Now what?'' I asked when the rest of them came inside.

''Well, we sleep,'' I turned my head towards the voice. It was Jin.

''Oh yeah, I forgot you came before us,'' I said, and they all sat down. ''By the way, are Hoseok and Yoongi coming too?''

''Yeah, they texted that they were on their way. They have some important to say,'' Taehyung crossed his arms.

We waited for them to arrive, I started getting a little hungry, and Jin brought me some food. Finally, they arrived and asked us to sit down since this might be shocking.

''Okay, we were getting some papers from Jeon company's building. We overheard Jungkook's parents and your parent's conversation,'' Hoseok pointed at me.

''What?''

''Let me explain until the end,'' Hoseok shushed me. ''Okay, first thing. Jungkook doesn't know about this deal they are making,'' Yoongi said before Hoseok.

''What do you mean? His father made it very clear,'' Namjoon lifted his eyebrows.

''Yes, but Jungkook doesn't know anything his father said this morning. He knew how he would react,'' Hoseok said. It makes sense. After all, he was the one who tried to call me. His father knew how he would react and do if he knew.

''Why isn't he telling him?'' I asked.

''He wants to get rid of you before he knows. He wants to tell Jungkook that you left and never come back,'' Yoongi said, and my eyes widened.

What? Is this man completely insane? That's not happening! ''How is he expecting I'll just leave and leave him?'' I was annoyed.

''Well, I was coming to that. Mr. Jeon said that he'd get rid of you. It can only mean one thing..'' Hoseok said, and everyone sighed.

''Killing her?'' Momo said in a sad tone, and she grabbed my hands.

''Probably. But we talked about this. One of us needs to stay here. Y/n can't be left alone,'' Everybody nodded.

I was getting sleepy. Momo and I decided to head upstairs to make our night routine and go to sleep. It has been a rough day.

''You guys looked like you have something other to tell, but you didn't?'' Jimin asked after you and Momo got upstairs to sleep.

''You are right.. but we didn't want to say it now. Y/n has had enough for today,'' Yoongi sighed. Others were curious about what they were hiding.

''What is it?'' Taehyung asked. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other.

''It's about her parents. They aren't their real ones,'' Hoseok explained.

''What? Hold on, if they aren't her real parents, then where are the real ones?'' Jin was shocked.

''We don't know. We only heard that Y/n can't live after what her parents did. So we don't know if they are already dead or alive,'' Yoongi sighed.

''This could also explain Mr. Jeon's behavior and why he is doing all of this. He wants revenge. Even if it includes his son,'' Namjoon thought.

''Now I understand what you meant by not telling Y/n now. But we can't keep this with ourselves too long,'' Jimin said, and others agreed.

''If Mr. Jeon is putting his men to find her, we can't be here. If we all are here, it's suspicious,'' Namjoon said.

''You are right. We are always here alone. So one of us stays here for the night, and we figure out more tomorrow,'' Taehyung suggests.

They took a rock, paper, and scissors to decide who'd stay.

Momo and I found rooms for ourselves. Momo is sleeping across the room. We said goodnight, and I sat on the bed. It was soft. But the bed was nothing like Jungkook's bed. It was new, and it didn't have his scent on it.

''Hey, little one, this will be our home for a while. You are safe here,'' I smiled like an idiot to my tummy when I heard a slight knock on the door.

''Come in,'' I said, and Yoongi stepped in.

''Oh, hi. I was going to sleep,'' I smiled and put my stuff on the floor.

''Yeah. Hey, the guys left,'' He said, and I turned to him.

''They left? Why?''

''Jungkook's dad is looking for you. We all being there at the same time would cause suspiciousness. So I'll stay here for the night,'' He said, and I nodded.

''I will also be with you and Momo tomorrow. I'll take you to school and everything,'' He said. I crawled into the bed and under the sheets.

''Good night Yoongi,'' I said and laid down, closed my eyes, and started sleeping.

''Good night, Y/n..'' He whispered, glanced at you, and closed the door slowly.

____

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry 🤍

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 3.6K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
86.7K 3.8K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
364K 15.3K 75
The Blue Diamond "Where he thought he was a Monster and she thought of him her Miracle." "You are nothing but a fragile girl inside the tough demeano...
298K 10.3K 31
EDITING : 2021 - XXXX [ I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROSSES OF EDITING THIS VERSION INTO A BETTER ONE! THERE ARE MANY THINGS I WILL BE TAKING OUT AND ADDIN...