Wilted

By Tashaaa_01

Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's bee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29

51K 1.4K 128
By Tashaaa_01

Noah's POV

"Well that was a complete waste of time" I huffed as I rolled my eyes.
"The patrols reported suspicious sightings at the boarder Noah. It's better to be safe then sorry" Luke shrugged.

I didn't reply and we continued our walk back to the pack house in silence.

"Alpha!" I heard a voice yell. I turned to my left and saw Julia holding her crying daughter in her arms.
"What is it Julia?" I frowned worriedly.

"It's the Luna, Alpha. My daughter was out playing in the woods when a group of men grabbed her. The Luna saved her and told her to run back to the pack house while she handled the men. Alpha it's been an hour and there's still no sign of her" she cried.

"Where did this all happen?" I asked frantically. She told me where and I immediately bolted in that direction.

"Lillian!" I called out as I searched the area. I ran my hands threw my hair as I snapped my head around the area in search of my missing mate.
I took in a deep breath but couldn't smell anything.

"Dammit" I cursed when I realised they covered their scents.

"Luke I need a search team to meet me at the spot Julia told us about. Our Luna is missing" I ordered Luke through the mind link.
"Of course Alpha. They'll be there in 5 minutes" he replied curtly.

I continued searching the area until the search team arrived.

"This is where the Luna was last reported to be seen. I need the area scooped out for any clues of where she was taken" I ordered the men. They replied with a curt nod before dispersing around the area.

'Mate' I heard Jackson whimper longingly.
'I know bud. We'll find her' I replied.

. . .

Lillian's POV

I woke up with a groan and my head pounded painfully. My brain felt like mush and my muscles felt like jelly. I sat up and looked around the familiar room.

"Dammit" I cursed under my breath.

My old room was the same as when I left. I was sitting on the ratty, old mattress with a chain tied to my ankle that connected to the wall and handcuffs around my wrists.

"Noah?" I called out through the mind link but felt something blocking my connection. I groaned and tried to get the chain off my ankle.
I snapped my head towards the door that was being opened and scowled at the person who entered.

"Hello darling" Jacob smirked as he stood in the doorway.
"Jacob" I spat in greeting.

He stepped further into the room and another body took his place in the doorway. My eyes widened at the sight of the person who helped ruin my life here.

"Hello little flower" James smiled. I growled warningly as they stepped further into the room.
"You know, I had an arrangement set up before you left that involved Beta James here" Jacob spoke as he slowly paced in front of me.

"Would you like to know what that arrangement was dear?" He asked with a taunting smile.
"No" I growled.

"Oh well. I'll tell you anyways" he paused before continuing, "you are to be mated with Beta James"

"No way in hell!" I exclaimed furiously.
"Unfortunately we must wait until the full moon. We need to preform a ritual that will rid the mark that is currently on your neck" James replied.

I gasped and instantly covered my mark with my hands.
"You will do no such thing" I snarled furiously.

James stomped towards me and wrapped his hand around my neck.
"You will be my mate and you will learn to love me" he snarled as his grip tightened.
"Never" I gasped out as I clawed at the hands around my neck.

He growled once more before leaning forward. I snapped my head to the side so his lips touched my cheek. He leaned back to glare at me with angry eyes and I glared back with more anger.

"My mate will find me and when he does, you will be begging for death" I spoke through gritted teeth.
"I'm your mate!" He yelled, his salvia splattering onto my face as he spoke.

"I will never be your mate and I will never love a psychotic asshole like you" I glowered.
His glare hardened and he threw me backwards, sending me flying into the wall behind me. I held in a pained whimper as I collapse onto the floor. I definitely broke some ribs then when I fell, I snapped my wrist.

I heard footsteps approach me and I was lifted up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I felt the chain being taken off from my ankle then I was carried out of the room.
I groaned as his shoulder dug into my broken ribs.

A door opened and instantly the scent of blood filled my nose which made me gag at the prominent smell.
I lifted my head and saw we were in the pack cells. I heard a cell door creak open before I was roughly thrown to the ground.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath as pain spread throughout my chest. I rolled on my side and looked up at two smirking faces.

"Enjoy your stay little flower" James winked before he and my father walked away.
"You're both psychotic assholes!" I yelled after them before heading the door slam close.

I groaned in pain as I slowly sat up and leaned against the wall. I heard something shuffle from the cell that was across from mine.
"Hello?" I called out as I narrowed my eyes at the cell.

It was dark down here and the furthest I could see in front of me was about half the cell and the person inside it must be hiding in the back corner.

I painfully crawled towards my cell door and clutched the bar. I could now see someone with their back to me in the opposite cell, now that I moved forward.
"Hey? Who's there?" I called out again.

I heard a sniffle before the person turned around holding something. I gasped when I realised it was a girl about my age clutching tightly onto a little girl that was snuggled into her chest.

"Are you two alright?" I frowned sadly.
"W-we're f-fine" the older one stuttered.

"What's your names? My name's Lillian" I asked softly, not wanting to frighten them further.
"M-Marie and t-this is m-my little s-sister S-Sophie" she replied quietly.

"What are you guys doing down here?" I asked as I sat back on the cold cell floor.

"Our p-pack was attacked a-about a year ago a-and we've been on t-the run since. We c-crossed t-this territory a-accidentally about t-two months ago and t-they've kept us h-here since" she whimpered as her sister began crying.

"I'll get you guys out of here, I promise. My mate's an Alpha and he'll find us soon" I reassured them with a smile.

"C-can I a-ask you s-something?" She asked hesitantly.
"Of course" I replied.

"You s-sounded as if you k-knew those m-men"
"I do. This used to be my pack. Jacob, the older one, was my adoptive Dad and abused me for years. The other one, James, he would" I paused and swallowed the lump in my throat, "h-he would use me"

Marie gasped in shock then frowned sadly at me.
"I-I'm so s-sorry. N-no one s-should ever h-have to go through t-that"

"I'm ok now. I met my mate when I escaped about four months ago" I smiled at the thought of my mate.

"W-Who's your m-mate?" She asked.
"Alpha Noah King. The Alpha of the Black Shadow pack" I spoke proudly.

"Y-you're sure h-he'll come and help?" She questioned hesitantly.
"Of course. But I have to wait for the drug they gave me to wear off so I can mind link him" I huffed as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"W-will we both b-be s-safe there?"
"Yes Marie. You can join my pack and we'll protect you"

"T-thank you" she smiled happily.
"Of course. Now let's get some sleep" I nodded to her then moved back to lie on the lumpy mattress in the corner.

"Please hurry Noah" I tried to mind link him again but hit a dead end. I whimpered before closing my eyes and drifted off into a restless sleep.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 45 15
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
504K 12K 26
A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack. That's right, she is a she-wolf, but no...
26.2K 731 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...
3.9K 115 18
Lillian decided to protect her older sister from their father. She endured unimaginable pain and misery. Will that choice destroy any hope of being...