Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 5

3.1K 213 73
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 5

Jiyasha yelled behind the Bugatti but finally stopped running as she could not catch the pace with the car, "I don't know who this mysterious mister is but he is troubling me every time. I am not going to leave him but I will try to find this car later. Right now I have to find Monica."

Jiyasha picked up an another brick and entered the forest, marking each of the trees that she crossed. She continued walking through the dense woods. "Good heavens, it's too dark here."

Jiyasha kept murmuring to herself and calling out to her friends loudly. She was yelling Monica as well as Pooja's name. She was in the hope that at least Pooja should have found Monica or their search would be futile again. It was already late night and they had to figure out the whereabouts of Monica.

*

Pooja kept wandering in the forest when her gaze fell on Monica, who was sitting under a tree with her knees curled to her chest.
A few goons had surrounded her, "Hey beautiful! What are you doing here in the middle of the forest? Good girls generally don't come here."

They were attempting to touch her when Pooja screamed at them, "Dare you people try to touch her!"

"Luck by chance tonight, an another beautiful girl!" the goons declared in unison when they saw Pooja behind them.

Marching towards Pooja, they held her arms tightly. She struggled under their grip trying to call out to Monica, "Monica, save me and save yourself."

Monica was lying semi-conscious under the tree and her image seemed to be horrific to Pooja. She must have sobbed for a longer time as her eyes were sore and the dreadful night was sending shivers down Pooja's spines.

"Jiya...Jiya...." Pooja was screaming constantly as she knew that it was only Jiyasha who could save them from the danger.

"Who is Jiya now? Are you calling out to an another girl? God has gifted us with beautiful prizes tonight," the goons were telling one another.

The goons kept Pooja's arms captured in theirs while they were trying to molest both the girls. But before they could accomplish their dirty targets, heavy punches landed on their faces from behind.

The voice spoke while the goons fell apart, "God has even gifted you some tough punches tonight."

Pooja lifted her chin up to witness a handsome guy before her, who had approached them to help them. He was beating them thoroughly and guarded Pooja against them. He asked her to look after Monica and Pooja was trying to help Monica at any cost. She was struggling hard so that Monica could regain her consciousness and also her stable mind.

*

Jiyasha was still walking through the dense forest but there wasn't any response from Pooja either, "Have I put Pooja into trouble now? Monica is already missing and......"
She heard the faint voices far away, "What do I hear? Some people are screaming out there?"
Jiyasha started heading in the direction of the voices.

The goons were beaten up and they moaned in pain while the saviour shouted at them, "Dare you people show your faces again!"

Pooja was standing beside the guy while he spoke to her, "I hope you are alright now. Your friend is not in her senses, try to wake her up."

He moved near Monica and patted on her cheeks. She was still semi-conscious and her eyes were half open. He checked her wrist and measured her pulse rate, "She is alright but.....Hey madam, wake up."

Jiyasha reached there in time and she saw the goons running away while the saviour guy was holding Monica with Pooja standing beside them.

Jiyasha walked over to the guy and held his collars in anger. She slapped him in the next moment.
"How dare you touch my friends? You guys will do anything seeing lonely girls? If you have guts then face me. Your friends ran away but you didn't?" Jiyasha yelled in disgust.

Pooja held Jiyasha by shushing her mouth, "Jiyasha stop it, he didn't..."

"No Pooja, I know these guys very well. They are just a shame. Monica! Look what has happened to her," Jiyasha yelled again.

She held the guy by his collar, "What did you do to her? I can't see my friends in pain or being molest...."

She was to slap him again but the guy held her wrist this time, "Stop it. I have heard enough of you. You girls don't deserve my help."

Jiyasha was shocked with his reply but before she could say anything, the horns of a faraway car pierced their ears through the woods. The guy turned around and jumped over the uphill of the forest to disappear into the dark hurriedly.

The guy got into his car quickly and spoke to the man in the driver seat, "Drive quickly, let's go."

The car started moving while the guy looked out of the window, "I never expected that saving someone out of danger will be so pathetic, and especially if it comes from Ms. Jiyasha Mehta."

"Sir, I have garaged your Bugatti. I will send the car for repair tomorrow," the driver told him.

"Amar, do you think the Aryan Saxena is going to drive that smashed and broken car anymore? I am not taking it out again. Let it be in the garage forever," Aryan declared angrily.
They headed back home in the silent night.

*

Jiyasha turned to an angry Pooja, "Help? What did he mean by that?"

"He helped us out of danger and you insulted that good person," Pooja told her and narrated everything.

"Oh no! How can I make such a huge mistake? I have to ask him for a sorry." Jiyasha felt guilty.

"How will you say him a sorry? We didn't even get a chance to know his name or who he is. He must be a good person who had come to save us. Even I had to tell him a thank you," Pooja told her sadly.

"But we have seen his face. This Earth is round Pooja, we will meet him again someday. May be," Jiyasha replied in a soft voice. She was feeling guilty.

"But why did you behave in such a manner, Jiya?" Pooja asked her.

"I got so worried for both of you. When I saw those goons in that condition and then the guy holding Monica, I couldn't keep my calm. And you know before coming here, that Bugatti had again hit my scooter but I couldn't catch that mysterious mister. I am getting into trouble every now and then," Jiyasha was explaining her sadly.

"That Bugatti again hit your scooter?" Pooja asked bulging her eyes.

"Yes but let's take Monica to the hostel first. We'll talk about it later." Jiyasha walked over to Monica and held her closely. Pooja also sat beside them.

"Monica what has happened to you? Wake up!" Jiyasha and Pooja were shaking Monica lightly.

Monica's eyes were half open and Jiyasha nodded her head. She gazed at Pooja in despair and said, "Monica is drunk."

"Did she get drunk at the party? How could she?" Pooja uttered angrily.

"I don't know how but I am getting that odour from her. Let us take her back to the hostel then we will talk to her," Jiyasha told Pooja and they walked back together towards Jiyasha's scooter, with Monica. They were following the marks on the trees and reached near the highway safely.

"We have only one scooter. How shall the three of us travel in it?" Pooja asked Jiyasha.

Jiyasha walked over to the tea stall and the man was shutting his shop for the night.
"Did you find your friend?" the man asked Jiyasha.

"Yes but we have only one scooter. May I take your bicycle please? I will bring it back to you tomorrow. You may keep some money too." Jiyasha forwarded him some money.

"No don't pay me money. If my bicycle can help needy girls at night, I will help. You take it and return me tomorrow. I live nearby," the man told her.

Jiyasha thanked him again and fetched the bicycle with her. She instructed Pooja to take Monica on the scooter and she would follow them on the bicycle. They both agreed and left for the hostel quickly.

Jiyasha was riding the bicycle behind, "I am getting indulged in more problems. How am I going to handle everything together? People call me strong but am I really strong? I lose my calm very quickly. Firstly, I have my family problems, then Aryan Saxena's project, a mysterious mister troubling me and now this Monica. I don't know what else awaits me in the future."

***** 

Aryan stormed into his room in a rage and the sound of the slap reverberated in his ears, "She slapped me. She slapped the Aryan Saxena! I earned this after helping them."

||ARYAN'S POINT OF VIEW||

After hitting Jiyasha's scooter, I was heading ahead in my car. And then the sight of the smashed window pane caught my eyes. The girl full of attitude really had guts to damage my car..I had no other way but to call Amar and inform him about the damaged car. He promised me that he would reach in time and I waited near the highway.

Suddenly, the noises and screams from the interiors of the forest filled my ears and I rushed into the dense forest at once. I found two girls being surrounded by goons and one of the girls was already lying on the ground. I jumped into the scene at once to help them. Then the attitude girl approached us and misinterpreted me to be one of those goons.

Thankfully, Amar reached in time and the beep of the horns made me aware of his arrival. Otherwise I could have received more horrific slaps from the charming lady. Her palms were really strong and why wouldn't it be? After all, she's a black belt holder in martial arts.

I didn't know how many times we were going to meet but she would not come to know about my identity anytime soon. But she saw my face and if I remembered correctly, she didn't even see my face in our first meet.

I had splashed muddy water over her and drove away after flinging the currency note. Later when I reached office, Amar submitted the completed files to me. I needed something better for my work and one of the files intrigued me highly.

The file contained a sample project from the Bengaluru's best medical college and it had succeeded to impress me on the very first sight. The name of the student was written on it.

Name: Jiyasha Mehta
Designation : Pre-final year medical student, Bengaluru College.

I immediately gave a call to the medical college, "I am Aryan Saxena, the owner of the Saxena industries and the leading sponsor to your college researches. Can you send me the details of a pre-final year student Ms. Jiyasha Mehta and also all her academic proforma too? I have to select someone better for my important project."

The office-in-charge from the medical college sent me a fax with her details and also informed me that Jiyasha was now in the final year. Her sample project was done earlier. As I was going through the sent materials, I saw her bio data and her photograph. I recognized the same girl on whom I had splashed mud earlier that morning. Her attitude and her intelligence were perfect for handling my project. She was even a black belt holder and it was more advantageous. I was in need of that kind of a researcher.

The next important thing I did was to call Amar again and I handed over my personal files to him.

"Amar, talk to the counsellor of the projects of this college and ask him secretly to hand over my personal project only to this girl, Jiyasha Mehta and nobody else. I have come to a conclusion that this girl is only fit for my personal work. Explain all the details to the counsellor as I have instructed you before but I won't go before them right now. I will think later if I want to let my researcher meet me. And lastly, send our researcher clothes to all the students out there."

"But Sir, we generally send clothes later on when everything is finalised," Amar was asking me and I hated people questioning me.

"Do what I say," I shouted and he had to obey me. He left the room quietly and later carried out his duty flawlessly.

I knew that I had spoilt her dress and she said that she was heading for her college. She should not have attended the conference in that dirty dress. But I couldn't have send clothes to only one person so I chose to send for all. But I would not be going before her in my real identity because she would already be knowing my truth. Her counsellor would have informed her many things about me. She might not see me in the good eyes and she might not even accept my help if she required at times. I myself wanted her to solve everything. Till then she would only know that Aryan Saxena was a criminal. When the right time came, she would know who I am.

That was how I knew Jiyasha. She would completely be into my trap and would have no other way to escape but to help me indirectly. I would always be beside her like a shadow but without revealing my real identity. I am in love with her attitude but what about her face? Today I saw her without those muds and I must accept that she is a rough diamond. But she would not escape easily without the permission of the Aryan Saxena.

||END OF POINT OF VIEW||

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.2K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
1.1M 49.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
113K 5.2K 36
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
485K 55.4K 23
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...