My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 39

1.3K 56 9
By _Night_Writer

A/N: WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT WILL BE IN THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ, I'D ADVISE YOU TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT BATCH OF CHAPTERS ARE UPDATED!

Thank you to those who are active readers to this story 😁🙏 it means a lot to me!

_____________________________

You slowly open your eyes and they slowly focus as you stare at the sleeping form in front of you. Jiho's sleeping state makes him look so innocent, as if he could never commit the crimes he has.

Soft snores come from the brown haired man and your eyes are halfway open as you look at him, you just couldn't understand it. Why couldn't he and Namjoon just approach you normally? Why couldn't they just want to start over with your friendship? Why did they just have to take you like this?

You hadn't realized that Jiho had woken up until you feel his arms wrap around you and pull you closer to him. He presses a possessive kiss to your forehead and groans softly as he nuzzles his cheek against yours.

"Good morning, baby." Jiho's raspy voice is only low enough for you to hear, "How did you sleep?"

"I don't know, good? I guess." You say as you look away from the man in front of you, Jiho only presses butterfly kisses along your jawline and he travels down to your neck. You freeze in place and just continue to let him do whatever he wants, you didn't want any trouble.

"Mm. Bad dream, maybe?" You only shrug in response and you feel large, warm hands place themselves on your hips, "Maybe I can make it so you have a wonderful fantasy instead?"

"How would you do that?" You shouldn't have asked that question, because the look in Jiho's eyes holds fiery lust and he lets his gaze drop to your lips before he licks his own.

"How about I just show you instead of tell you?" Your eyes widen when Jiho pins both your wrists above your head with one hand, he slides his free hand up your shirt and he begins to attack your neck with kisses and love bites. You clench your eyes shut and turn your head away, immediately regretting everything.

"J-Jiho! Stop!" You say and Jiho bites your neck harshly, you whimper in response and Jiho pulls away from your neck and tightens his grip on your wrists.

"I'm tired of playing nice, Y/N," Jiho's voice is dark and threatening and you stare at the man in pure fear, "Joon was right, if I want to get what I really want, I need to stop being so soft..."

Jiho forcefully kisses you and shoves his tongue in your mouth, you try to pry your wrists apart, only for his grip to tighten and you whimper at how much it hurts. Jiho's tongue explores your mouth as his hand begins to group your left breast. You close your eyes shut again and tears begin to flow down.

Jiho pulls away from your lips and reattached himself to your neck. His teeth graze your flesh before he slowly sinks them in, he sucks harshly and you let out a sound of protest.

"Sh, baby, it'll feel good soon. You'll like it, I promise." Jiho whispers against your neck before he lifts himself up, he keeps your wrists pinned as he begins to shift your shirt off your body. You wriggle around and try to break loose and a hard smack is hit against your thigh.

"Behave." Jiho's demanding voice causes your breath to lodge in your throat, "Or I'll have to do something drastic."

You fail to swallow as you turn your head away from the man. Your breathing was uneven and you couldn't help but cry. Jiho tears your shirt off and immediately attaches his lips to your collarbone. He skims his teeth across before he runs his warm, wet tongue all over your body. As he moves closer to your breasts, his cold nose hovers above your skin.

"You look so beautiful, babygirl." Jiho praises before he runs his tongue against your right nipple, he looks up at you and he lets out a raspy laugh, "Baby, look at me."

You sniffle before you slowly open your eyes and look down at the man that is raping you. His brown eyes were still as soft as ever as he looks up at you. You watch as he swirls his tongue around your bud before he softly bites it. You bite your tongue and refuse to give him what he wanted, you refused to moan for him.

Jiho switches to your other breast and he yanks down your shorts and hooks his finger in the waistband of your panties and he pulls them up as high as possible before he lets it snap back. You wince more at the snapping sound than you did at the contact. Jiho's predatory gaze scans your entire body before he licks his lips.

"You have no idea what you do to me," Jiho says before he straddles you and clenches his legs as tight as possible, he releases your wrists and hastily takes off his shirt. You take the opportunity of your free hands and you try to shove him off of you, you began to scream at him to get off and you try to pry yourself away from him, but he only clenched his legs tighter and you whimper in pain.

"What did I tell you about behaving?" Jiho's hand smacks your thigh again, "I'm going to have to punish you." He looks over to his bedside dresser and he pulls out a pair of hand cuffs from the drawer.

"No, no! NO! Get off me! No!" You scream and you try to pull away as he tries to grab your hands, "No! Stop! Let go of me! Let me go!"

Jiho growls and he yanks your arms away from your body and he cuffs your right wrist before he loops the cuffs around the headboard's pole and grabs your other wrist and cuffs it.

"I'm not ever gonna let you go." Jiho smirks before he pulls his shorts down and shows you the large tent in his boxers, "Until Joon comes back home, I'm the alpha male. And I want to feel your tight, wet cunt clenching around me."

You begin to sob harder and you scream until your voice gives out. You cry for help, you cry for him to stop.

You cry for Hoseok.

Jiho presses his hand between your legs and slowly rubs your clit through your panties. Your body stiffens up as he rubs his fingers around in small, quick circles.

"Just feel the pleasure, baby." Jiho bends down and whispers into your ear, "Just forget everything, let go, baby. Just feel my touch, feel  how good this feels. Moan for me, Y/N, let your voice sing for me."

You bite your tongue harder when you feel him slide your panties off and he rubs his middle finger between your folds. He groans softly in your ear before he slowly enters his finger into you, your mouth flings open as you feel his digit slip inside of you. Jiho chuckles darkly before he begins to pump his finger in and out slowly, he curls his finger up as he pulls back and curls his finger down as he pushes in.

"You're so wet, Y/N." Jiho says before he nips at your cheek, he breathlessly moans before he slides another finger in. He begins to moves his fingers in a scissoring motion and your back arches and you feel your body shaking as he continues the motion.

"Let go, Y/N, it's ok."

"No, it's not." Your voice is shaky and you glare at him as he continues to pump his fingers into you, "You think rape is ok?"

"It's not rape, baby, we're both enjoying it. Just look at how your body is reacting to my touch." Jiho's nose grazes your cheek and he presses a kiss to your cheek, "You like it, why don't you tell me how much you like it."

"I don't!" You suppress a moan as he begins to pump his fingers quicker, going faster and faster. You clench your fists and dig your nails into your palms, you curl toes and you can't hold it anymore. You let out a moan that sounded more like a shriek, "Jiho! Jiho, please stop!"

"I don't think you want me to." Jiho suddenly pulls his fingers out and you whine when you feel his fingers leave your core, Jiho sits up and looks down at you and slowly licks his fingers clean. He groans when he tastes you and his wolffish grin spread against his lips, "I think you're ready for something.... bigger."

Your eyes widen and you begin to panic, you've never had sex before, you didn't want to have sex with just anyone, "Jiho, please, no!" Your sobs go ignored as Jiho pulls his boxers down, you clamp your eyes shut as you feel Jiho forcibly push your legs apart. You feel him rub against you and he's already groaning.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Jiho smirks before he slowly enters himself into you, a low moan releases from his chest and a loud cry escapes you when you feel immense pain. Jiho stays as still as possible and he wipes away your tears with his thumb, "You might as well try to enjoy this, too. Because this won't be the last time you'll be in my bed."

"Go to hell!" You scream until your voice cracks, "I hate you!"

"You'll learn how wrong your words are." Jiho slowly begins to thrust his hips into you and you let out a strangled moan, "I'll make you feel so good, baby."

Your cries slowly begin to annoy Jiho and he presses his hand firmly against your mouth so your cries only sound like muffled moans. Jiho leans his head back as he lifts one of your legs up and begins to pound into you harder. Your cries become louder and you feel your body heating up, your breathing was hard and uneven. Curses leave Jiho's lips as he begins to go as fast as he can, the headboard constantly knocks against the wall and he clenches his teeth. He lets out loud groans as he feels himself getting closer, you feel a knot slowly forming in the bottom of your stomach and you can only think of one thing: 'No'.

"I'm almost there," Jiho smirks before he releases your mouth and lifts you up by your legs, "Mm, you feel so good, Y/N."

You slowly begin to feel your mind shutting down on you, your body slowly goes into a state of shock and you can't fight anymore. You can't scream anymore. You have no function over your entire body, you're nothing but a shell now. Your soul has left your body as Jiho pulls himself out and he quickly pumps himself. He aims to your chest and his groans escalate until he finally reaches his high, his body shakes as his legs lock up and he tries to slow down his breathing.

"Now it's your turn," Jiho says before he lowers his head to your core, he kisses the inside of your thighs before he slowly licks your center. You still feel the knot in your stomach, the more he flicked his tongue, the tighter the knot became. Your nails were still anchored deep into your palm as you came closer to your own release. Jiho moves his tongue quicker and you take in a sharp breath before your body begins to twitch and shake as you release, you can feel Jiho's smile against you as he pulls away and his lips were shiny.

He slowly licks his lips and he pets your hair. He unlocks your cuffs and he gets off of you. He runs a hand through his hair and he gets off the bed.

"If you're able to walk, go wash up. Namjoon will be home soon, and Lord knows what he wants to do with you today." Jiho walks out of his bedroom and you can't move.

Your mind slowly comes to terms with what just happened to you. You begin to cry, you couldn't believe what just happened to you.

"Hobi..." Your voice cracks horribly and you close your eyes, "Hobi... I'm sorry....

Please help me...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
4.9K 411 32
He is cold. But a sweet one. He has everything but he can't give you what you except from him. It's nothing but his attention and TIME. Preview : ...
10.9K 442 13
As a prince you already have a lot responsibilities but as his father dies of his illness, he became king even he wasn't ready for that. His advisor...
224K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...