Distorted Remnant: A Remake o...

By Bluebleo

Y/n Giratina is one of the oldest creatures alive. He has been around since the beginning of time, when his s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Attack on Sinnoh
Chapter 2: Attack on Sinnoh Part 2
A/n
Chapter 3: Remnant
Chapter 4: Nightmares
Chapter 5: First Day
New Story
Chapter 6: White Fang
Chapter 7: Confessions
Chapter 8: Neo
Chapter 9: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 10: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 11: That's a Lot Of Backstory
Chapter 12: Field Trip
Chapter 13: The Asset
Chapter 14: Mewtwo
Chapter 15: More Legends
Chapter 16: Trio
Chapter 17: Seeking Help
Chapter 19: Back at Beacon
Chapter 20: Date Night
Chapter 21: Preparing for the Act 1 Finale
EX: Dance
Chapter 22: Build Up To The Act 1 Finale
Chapter 23: Act 1 Finale
Chapter 24: New Beginnings
Chapter 25: Months Later
Chapter 26: Escape
Chapter 27: Patch
Chapter 28: Giratina VS Grimm
Chapter 29: Heading For Menagerie
Chapter 30: Camping
Chapter 31: Thieves
Chapter 32: Meeting The Mother
Chapter 33: Menagerie
Chapter 34: Rematch
Chapter 35: Blake's Family
Chapter 36: Mistral
Chapter 37: Atlas... Again
Chapter 38: Genesect
Chapter 39: Genesect Part 2
Chapter 40: Genesect Vs MewTwo Y
Chapter 41: MewTwo's Back
Chapter 42: Moving On
Chapter 43: Atlas...One More Time
Chapter 44: Fooling The Schnee
Chapter 45: Doubts
Chapter 46: Re-Reunion Part 1
Chapter 47: Re-Reunion Part 2
Chapter 43: A Less Welcome Reunion
Chapter 44: Grimm Returns
Chapter 45: A Lead
Chapter 46: Search Begins
Chapter 47: Tao
Chapter 48: Twin Dragons
Chapter 49: Story
Chapter 50: Valentines Day Special
Chapter 51: On The Road Again
Chapter 52: Grimm Attacks
Chapter 53: Grimm Attacks Part 2
Chapter 54: Y/n And Reshiram VS Grimm And Cinder
Chapter 55: New Trail
Chapter 56: Trail Goes Cold
Chapter 57: Cold As Ice
Chapter 58: Y/n Vs Kyurem
Chapter 59: Y/n VS Kyurem Part 2
Chapter 60: God Among Gods
Chapter 61: A Family Meeting
Chapter 62: Walking Through The Forest Again
Chapter 63: Inn
Chapter 64: Grimm VS Y/n Rematch
Chapter 65: Y/n Vs Grimm Rematch Part 2
Chapter 66: Fist Fight
Chapter 67: More Traveling
Chapter 68: Arceus' Perspective
Chapter 69: Arceus' Perspective Part 2
Chapter 70: Vacuo
Chapter 71: Boys In Vacuo
Chapter 72: Desert
Finale: Y/n Vs Landorus
Epilogue: Arceus' Journal

Chapter 18: Even More Legends

4.2K 70 6
By Bluebleo

*Darkrai POV*

The eyes of the statue began to glow, as the Regitrio stood in front of it. They started to chant something, and the ground began to shake.

"Oh, shit."

Dust began to fly off the statue, as it stood slowly, letting out a deep roar.

I began to squirm even harder, trying to break free of my restraints. Cresselia was frozen in fear, as Regigigas began to walk over to her.

"No!" I yelled, "Cresselia!"

I kept trying to break free of the restraints, squirming and pulling harder, but it was futile. I closed my eyes, as Regigigas lifted his arm to smash Cresselia.

As my eyes were closed, I heard a loud cry, which gave me hope.

"Dad."

I opened my eyes and looked to the sky, as everyone else was as well, and looked for him. A shadow passed in front of the sky, and Regigigas roared.

*Third Person POV*

Giratina dove from the sky, aiming for Regigigas. In his altered form, he landed on top of him, shooting a dragon pulse right into his face. Regigigas grabbed a nearby rock, and slammed Giratina in the face, knocking him back.

While Giratina was stunned for a second, Regigigas jumped up, putting his hands together and slamming Giratina into the ground. Regigigas grabbed Giratina's tail, and swung him around, throwing him into a tree.

Regigigas charged at him, but Giratina jumped into the air, and fired a dragon pulse.

While they were fighting, the Regitrio was distracted, and the restraints around Cresselia and Darkrai weakened.

Darkrai broke the restraints, and his sword appeared. He grabbed it, and swung it at Registeel, who was caught off guard by the attack. She fell backwards, as Regice brought out his spear and stabbed at Darkrai.

Darkrai blocked the attack and turned into shadows, jumping out behind Regice and using Dark Void to knock him out. Registeel jumped up, slicing down with her sword. He blocked, grabbed her and throwing her into a tree.

As they fought, Cresselia broke her restraints, and charged at Regirock. She punched him in the face, and he fell backwards, as she pulled out her bow. She loaded and arrow and fired it at him, but he rolled out of the way.

He grabbed his weapon and swung it at her, but she dodged it, hitting him in the stomach with her bow. He fell to his knees and she put her bow around his neck, with the string on his neck. She lifted him up and threw him, loading another arrow and firing it into his shoulder.

"Stay down." She growled, pointing another arrow at him.

Back with Giratina and Regigigas, Giratina swooped down and bit him, lifting him into the air.

Regigigas flailed, smacking Giratina, but nothing affected him. Giratina flew higher, until he was passed the clouds, and let go of Regigigas, as momentum left Regigigas floating for a second.

Giratina flew a little higher, and then charged down, slamming into Regigigas, and taking him down. They went faster and faster, before colliding with the ground, and creating a massive explosion of dirt.

*Darkrai POV*

Cresselia and I jumped into the crater, worried about what happened to Dad. We slid down the side, and in the crater, we saw Regigigas was laying in the crater, not moving at all. Dad was in his human form, barely standing.

"Don't... EVER... hurt my kids." He said, before falling backwards, knocked out.

"Dad!" Cresselia yelled.

We ran over and lifted him up.

"We need to get him back to Beacon." I said, and she nodded.

We began to carry him out of the crater, and headed back towards Beacon.

*Third Person POV*

As they were carrying Y/n back to Beacon, Regirock weakly stood up, grabbing his weapon.

He charged at them yelling, as the two turned around, with not enough time to defend themselves.

They covered their faces, as Regirock bared down on them.

Suddenly, he was hit by a ball of blue energy, sending him flying. The siblings looked towards where it came from.

Mewtwo had his hand up, and Neo was sitting on his shoulder. She jumped down and ran over, hugging Darkrai. Mewtwo walked over as well, and started talking.

"Hello, you must be Darkrai and Cresselia," He said, "I am Mewtwo."

"I've heard about you," Darkrai said, "I'm impressed."

"Thank you," He said, his voice staying monotone, before pointing at Y/n, "We should get him some help."

"Yes, let's go." Cresselia said.

Mewtwo lifted Y/n and they began to walk back to Beacon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
15.5K 158 9
(DISCONTINUED) The Nikos family. The family who brought warriors to Remnant. Their legacy is well known around the world, yet the parents of young Py...
68.6K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAUM TO OWN ANYTHING USED IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. One day in the Kalos Region, a 18 year old...
58.6K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...