Dallon.⚣Sequel

Per CockyLilo

"Brendon I swear to god, if you break that guitar you are getting a shoe up your ass!" The chaotic, doomed fr... Més

0.Prologue
1. Cute Butt, Big Butt, No Butt
2. Open Up For The Airplane!
3. Brendon cries, Dallon shouts and Ryan naps
5. Ryan S Is A Wee Babe
6. Baby Brendon do do do do do do
7. Duckie (And *Not* The 'Pretty In Pink' One)
8. Every Cloud Has A Zack

4. Sticks and stones may break my bones but tripping does it faster

872 42 31
Per CockyLilo

Hey guys, I'm back in case y'all missed me and my updates! I promise you all that I will update a lot more now that it's summer and that I've basically finished my summer watch list on Netflix (12 seasons of Always Sunny in 2 months go me). But I'm back and I hope y'all missed my updates! (Its fucking August and if I blink it might be 2019)

Dallon. and Stitches are now my Number one priorities to be updating from now on, so hopefully, I will be aiming to update at least once a week or once every two weeks?

Ya girl is seeing Twenty One Pilots next March eyaaaaa (and guess who also gets to see Blink-182 in fucking Vegas in October eya)

Also thank you for over 100 votes!

10 comments please?

Enjoy!

"Dallon, look how big it is!"Brendon gasps loudly as he runs out to the edge of the stage that has not yet been fully finished, the crew still in process of finishing the stage as well as all of the extra necessities, but Brendon is only mesmerised by the grandness of the arena venue that IDKHOW are playing this evening, of the thousands of plastic seats circling the area and yards of plastic covering on the floor below.

Being on the road has brought so many new experiences to Brendon's front door from travelling on a plane for the first time to trying speciality foods of the states that they've visited. He's been so entranced by the tour so far, with waking up in a different state every morning and staying in different hotels every night. He's gotten to meet new people too, something he had been nervous of at first until the people he had met, Dallons crew, his back-up band, his team, had practically welcomed Brendon with open arms.

And so they should because he's just as important as Dallon or Ryan S, he's their unofficial third member, their No.1 Fan, their cheerleader for when the crowd isn't all that loud and excited and they're feeling a little down about their talent. Brendon isn't just the boyfriend of the frontman but he's part of the new experience, he's part of the journey, he's part of the band and every respects that.

Brendon is a charmer by pure accident alone and Dallon says it's because he's a suck up but Ryan says it's because he's cute and he believes that more because of course he's cute! According to Ryan, Brendon has charmed the pants off of the hair and make up department with his gorgeous smile and adorable kitten ears, something in which Brendon has repeatedly blushed and acted coy about when he secretly loves the new attention.

"Brendon, be careful. The last thing I want is for you to fall off the stage and break a bone."It's honestly one of the last things that Dallon wants, down on the list with being caught in a huge thunderstorm, a cancelled tour and Brendon going missing after a concert one night. The anxiety levels within Dallon are already high, he doesn't need it skyrocketed.

"I'm being careful,"Brendon rolls his eyes, taking a small step back from the edge before he spins on his heel and looks out onto the stage set up, watching as someone brings forth the platform for Ryan's drum kit."It's more likely for you to fall off stage than I, Dal."

"Babe, I've seen you walk into a door."

"It was a glass door, I was easily mistaken."He defends himself, shrugging his shoulders to rid of the reddening embarrassment that rises onto his cheeks. Brendon is not the most observant of beings, especially with being so caught up in his own world, so of course he walks into things every once in awhile. It has nothing to do with bad eyesight whatsoever.

"It was bright red."Dallon deadpans, watching as Brendon goes to storm past him to explore more of the venue and get himself into trouble.

"Piss off-"Brendon's words are cut off with a screech of laughs as he's pulled towards Dallon and his lips are pressed with a kiss to shut him up. He tensed momentarily before he's smiling against familiar lips that are so soft but taste so bitter of coffee as they kiss tenderly, passionately for the first time in a long time while on tour.

Dallon is the first to admit that he has not been living up to his promises to Brendon like he had, something that he's ashamed of admitting but to proud to bring up, letting it simmer under the surface like something ready to be exploded in an argument. He's busy, it's understandable and Brendon knows that, but you can only use busy as an excuse so much when you're neglecting a part of a lifestyle that both have grown very accustomed to.

Tour has basically only started but he can already notice a very big difference between himself and Brendon, especially with the lack of free time on their hands. When they were at home, they spent days and weeks in their little world of baby and Daddy but on tour Brendon hasn't been little in awhile and Dallon is just an angsty as Brendon is about that fact because both of them know how important it is for one another.

"God, you two are fucking disgusting."Ryan pushes past them, breaking the lovey dovey kiss apart, all in fondness and teasing because really, Ryan thinks that Brendon and Dallon bring out the best in each other, no matter how much of a dickhead that Brendon seems to be. And he's not especially hurt by how Brendon is either because he'll warm up to him eventually, or maybe that's just how Brendon is.

"We're actually fucking adorable."Brendon hisses in defence.

"Isn't your daddy going to spank you for using bad language?"He wiggles his eyebrows teasingly, laughing as Brendons cheeks start to blush a crimson red but the hybrid shakes it off rather quickly.

"Ask nicely and he'll spank you too,"Brendon's smile is so devious but innocent as he wraps his arms around Dallon and buries his face into his chest, purring loud enough for Ryan to hear across the stage in a pure display of claiming Dallon as his own as he scents him. Their home scent is fading, something that makes Brendon feel incredibly homesick about because Dallon no longer smells of their washing detergent or of the various scents that make up their home, but instead of hotel scents and stale air from airplane travel.

"Ryan can spank himself, he's a grown man."Dallon rolls his eyes, smirking when Ryan flips him off, trotting towards the mantled drumkit to begin practice a couple of songs. Dallon presses a kiss to the top of Brendon's hair, mumbling."Just because we're away from home, it doesn't mean our rules don't stand."

"He started it!"

"And I'm finishing it."Dallon is immune to the Brendon Stare that's so full of snark and spoilt traits to get his own way, pulling out his phone when he feels it buzzing in his back pocket, frowning at the contact name."It's Pete-"

"It's for me, it's for me, give me the phone!"Brendon is already snatching the phone out of Dallons fumbling hands, waiting for this phone call since the night before. Dallon is left stranded on the stage, dazzled and confused as Brendon runs off stage to take the 'urgent' phone call, speaking excitedly.

"What happened, how did it go, tell me everything."The hybrid is giddy and excited as he answers the call, Petes pixilated video flashing up onto phone screen looking slightly exhausted. Petes answer is delayed, slightly stalled as they bite their lip and it has Brendon nearly frowning in worry and confusion until they speak up.

"It was good."

"Oh c'mon, Pete, you can't just tell me it was good."He stresses, his kitten tail swaying excitedly behind him as he finds a place somewhere back stage to lean against a wall and bring the phone screen further up so he can take a good look at Pete.

"It was- cute, okay?"They're blushing, looking away from the camera in hopes that Brendon don't press for more details but when they turn back, Brendon has the stare on at full force, brown eyes a bit wider and pressing which has Pete sighing loudly."Ryan took me ice skating, I fell a lot, he got to be the big supportive date and 'teach me' how to ice skate. It was cute."

"So it was a date!"

"It wasn't a date!"

"You just said it was!"Brendon is squealing loudly, a grin splitting his face and alerting a lot of unamused looking crew and venue members that are passing the loud hybrid."It was a date, you went on a date with Ryan Ross and you liked it!"

"It's not even a big deal,"

"It's a massive deal, Pete!"Brendon gasps, mouth agape a little."After 10 years of dancing around one another, you finally went on an official first date. Did you kiss? Please tell me yous kissed, I get Ryan is a great kisser and I mean I know you are but who cares about that, does he is good? Is his lips soft? Does he wear flavoured chapstick because I always pick him as a cherry kind of guy-"

"I think you should be kissing Ryan and not me by the sounds of it."Pete rolls their eyes and there's an undertone of slight jealousy in their voice which Brendon takes in his stride, all smiling and bubbling."We've kissed before, y'know, so it's not a big deal either."

"I will fly my ass back home and personally kick you in the ass if you say it's not a big deal one more time Peter."It's a halfhearted threat as Brendon groans and bitches on about how much of a pessimistic person that Pete Wentz sometimes is."Have you told Joshua? Do I need to give Ryan the shovel talk?"

"I haven't and don't you be telling Dallon either. God knows he's been expecting this since we were 17 and I don't want to give him the satisfaction that he's been right all this time."Which is true because Pete had been blindly oblivious to Ryan Ross's undying crush on them and Ryan had had the worst timing to bring it up in the first place. Ryan had just been unfortunate to have played the shoulder to cry on for all of these years to Petes heartbreaks and cries.

Which, when Pete looks back on it now, they can see why Ryan had always been the one that Pete sought for and why Ryan had always been the one to be their first. It's not that Dallon hadn't cared, Dallon had is own problems to deal with, but Ryan had always just been there faster, always just a phone call away or around the corner with a pint of ice cream and a hug for a sobbing Pete and their broken heart.

"But it's adorable and the whole world should know, Pete!"

"Promise me."They stress, desperate for Brendon's promise to keep it a secret and so not the jinx something that is only at the beginning of happening. If it has been up to Pete, they wouldn't have even told Brendon if it wasn't for the fact that Brendon can see right through their lies and is the most trustworthy person they know.

"I promise,"He sighs, holding up a pinky finger to the front camera of Dallons phone and only pulling it away once Pete has down the same in a virtual pinky promise. Brendon gives Pete a small reassuring smile,"I miss you."

"I miss you too, babe. I can't handle all of this attention now that you're not around to take it all."

"Are you calling me an attention seeker?"

"Yes."They deadpan, a smirk playing on their lips and a laughter in their hazel eyes. It's not only  great to hear Petes voice, but it's great to be caught up on everything that is happening back home, a strong sense of homesickness washing over him as Pete dives into the events of Tyler and Josh being handed a little Pete to look after for the afternoon, an experience for both Pete and the pair.

Brendon is all smiles and laughs and he can feel himself slip just a little as he listens to Pete talk about their friends, of the things that he has missed and the stories that he wishes he was apart of, watching as Pete speaks so animatedly with their own smiles and laughs and aggressively moving hands. It feels good, he feels at home and it's worse when they have to hang up and Brendon is shaken back into reality that he's alone backstage in an unknown state, in an unknown city, in an unknown venue.

But it's only for another month, it's not a long tour and Brendon isn't in any position to be complaining. In a month, he'll be back home, in his own bed smelling of his own home, of his own laundry detergent and with his own friends. He'll have Dallon for himself again, he can go back to lazy Sundays and cute dates and being little whenever he wants and for however he wants. For now, however, he can hold out for a month, he can do it for Dallon.

In that moment, Brendon's kitten ears twitch in his hair at the low strum of bass strings, the beat of a drum, of Dallons smooth, lovely singing voice and he's suddenly over come with the urge to rush out and watch the band warm up. Brendon takes no time to think as he stuffs the phone into a pocket and runs out from backstage, eyes focused on spotting Dallon who's lips are just ghosting the mic, as his long fingers strum chords and the way he looks so handsomely pretty and talented-

Brendon is too busy watching Dallon to notice the amp that had been left in his path on the stage, tipping forward in a powerful trip that has Brendon fumbling to use his arms to break his fall but it's already too late. He lands forcefully on his face, his right arm and wrist caught under him in a crucial angle that he hears a snap that's so sharp and loud that it triggers Brendon's repressed little side as an agonising pain flashes through him.

"Dadd-ee!"

"Brendon!"Dallon nearly drops his bass as he yanks its strap off, rushing over as fast as he can to get to his crying baby, on the floor along with Brendon and helping the little onto his lap to calm him down, mindful of any injuries that there could be. His heart is beating heavily in his ears as he tries to shush and calm not only Brendon, but himself."Oh baby boy, it's alright, you're alright."

"Is he okay? What happened?"Ryan is running out from behind the drumkit, concern washed over his features as he looks frantically at the pair, Brendon's cries heartbreaking and loud, alerting everyone of his pain and gaining concerned glances.

"He must've tripped over the amp, I think he's hurt his arm- Hey Peanut, can Daddy see if you have any boo-boo's?"He tries to peel Brendon away only slightly to catch a glimpse of his arm or his collarbone or even his face to see any injury but it only results in harder sobs and louder screams of pain.

"It h-hurts! Dadd-ee!"Brendon sobs seem to get louder and louder, chest heaving with his sobs and cries and Ryan visibly winces at the sound.

"I've got to take him to the emergency room, Ryan."

"We're on in a couple of hours, there's no way that you'll make it back in time."Blue Haired Ryan stresses to an already very stressed and very worried Dallon who cradles Brendon tighter, trying to think over the distressed painful cries and his very frantic heartbeat in his ears.

"Then we've got to cancel, they'll understand-"Brendon's well-being is first priority to Dallon, even if that does mean cancelling a show that will be a heavy weight on his shoulders for the rest of his life. He hates to upset the fans, but he hates his baby being in pain more.

"I'll take him,"He shocks himself more than he shocks Dallon, eyes wide and mouth agape at his own suggestion, but he carries on nevertheless."We both know that you'll never forgive yourself if we cancelled this show, you have to go on. Dan can fill in for me, I don't mind."

"Ryan-"Dallon is ready to argue.

"R-Ryan take me."Brendon manages to get out through his cries, calming down only slightly to be out. Brendon might be in crippling pain and in dyer need of his Daddy but he knows how important that preforming is to Dallon and how upset he'd be if they cancelled. It wouldn't be fair on the fans.

"Are you sure because I-"

"Fucking hell, Dal, let me take him to the hospital!"Ryan is only yelling to get it through Dallons head, snapping the worrying Daddy back into reality."I'll take him to the hospital, you play the set and then you meet us at the hospital, okay? Everything is going to be fine, trust me."

Yo hello I hated every single part of his chapter because I'm trying to overcome some serious writers block and it's not fucking working (and it took me 3 attempts to write this chapter fun) but I'm back with a chapter and I've got the next chapters all planned so let's hope and pray for a quick update!

How has everyone been? You all doing good?

What did you think of this chapter? It wouldn't be a me fic if I didn't sprinkle some pain and tears and drama (;

Do you want some Ryan S and Brendon friendship?

Your opinion on Pete and Ryan being a sort-of-couple?

How much have you missed me and my fics? (;

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.6K 127 11
Brallon au Elf!Dallon Prince!Brendon Brendon Urie was destined to be king, and marry princess Sarah. His father, the king, had told him since he was...
60.4K 2.2K 70
Alexandria White : a proper church girl who has never lived a day in her life. Brendon Urie : the pastor's son who demands to live a life full of not...
36.8K 2.7K 27
The death of his bachelor lifestyle shouldn't be so bad for Brendon Urie, right? Especially since he's married to someone as great as Dallon Weekes...
35.4K 1.7K 31
Dallon moves in next door to the biggest partiers. Brendon. When Brendon runs into him on more then one occasion more comes out of it then expected...