My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 33

1.2K 62 17
By _Night_Writer

You resorted to chewing your nails as you wait for the answer to come back. The judge had dismissed CiCi from the chair after she made her claim, and Mr. Kae wasn't allowed to call for anyone else or the case would be dismissed and Sooyoung would automatically be put back in jail.

You felt your heart ache when you saw CiCi setting next to Taehyung, her emotions where distant, she was conflicted with herself. You just knew it, you could see it in the way she responded when Mr. Kae had called her a criminal for getting information from cases and using it to get to the perpetrators. But you thought she was right, they broadcast people going missing every day, and half the time the cases go unsolved. CiCi knows what she's doing, she's saved people and brought them back home to their families...

Why was that such an issue?

You were pulled from your thoughts as the jury began to pile back into the stands. Your heart made its way to your throat and you felt as if you were suffocating. Sooyoung was told to stand onto her feet, and the first person she looked at was you. You pretended as if you didn't catch it, but you could feel her watching you.

"Has the jury reached a verdict?"

A woman with short black hair stood up and held a piece of paper in her hands, "We have, your honor."

"In the case of Park vs L/N, Aggravated Assault in the second degree, how does the verdict stand?"

"We find the defendant guilty on all charges." Relief floods through your body and you're moved to tears, Hoseok hugs you happily and you begin to cry into his chest.

"Park Sooyoung, even though you are eligible for community supervision, you will be denied of that eligibility and be sentenced to 10 years in prison." The judge banged the gavel and Sooyoung immediately darted her eyes to where you sat. She saw how Hoseok protectively held you, how you were practically surrounded by him on all sides, it made Sooyoug very angry.

So she snapped.

She bolted past the security who tried to grab her and she flung her cuffed wrists towards the both of you. She landed a hard hit to Hoseok's temple and she brought her fist down on the top of your head. You flinch and hold Hoseok closer to you as Sooyoung was lifted from the floor and drug away.

"I'll kill you!" Sooyoung shouted as she pounded the back of the officers, "I'll kill you! If it's the last thing I do! You hear me? You're dead!"

~*~

You and Hoseok where gathered with your lawyer and CiCi and Tae. CiCi and Taehyung were to be tried in a couple months for 'stealing' police information, even though they were helping the police the entire time.

Zico's and Namjoon's trial was to be held the following Saturday, and you were extremely nervous for that trial. You couldn't help the sickening feeling in your stomach, you had a bad feeling about being in the same room as those two, but you were to be another witness to testify whatever you knew.

"....and because of Sooyoung's attempted assault on the both of you, the judge has added another 10 years since she assaulted the both of you."

"Wow, twenty years in prison," CiCi hugged herself and gave an unamused smile, "Well, with how things are looking, I'll be joining her in a couple months."

"I won't let that happen!" You interject and practically stamp your foot to the ground, "They can't take you away! You helped people!"

"But they can still charge me for larceny," CiCi rolls her eyes, "Even though I didn't steal anything, my aunt and my father are cops, I hear this stuff all the time! And it's not my fault they leave the stuff lying around all over the place..." CiCi shakes her head and hugs herself more, "I'm sorry I got you into this, Tae."

"Don't apologize," Tae wraps his long arms around CiCi and rests his head on top of hers, "I wanted to do this with you, I wanted to help people with you. I'm in as much trouble as you because I made a decision to be with you in our crusade... I don't regret any of it." Tae presses a kiss to CiCi's forehead before bending slightly to look her in the eyes, "I told you I'd be with you through it all, this court case doesn't change anything."

CiCi nods her head and keeps it down, she takes in a deep breath before she looks up at you, "I'll be back, I.... I need to call my parents."

You nod your head and watch her and Tae slowly walk away, your heart hurts for those two. This isn't right, she was just trying to help.

"Miss L/N?" Your lawyer draws your attention and he gives you a soft smile, "I'm glad everything sorted out in this case, and I'm sorry you two had to go through something like this."

"It's ok, thank you for your help." You give a soft smile and your lawyer dips his head before he begins to walk off. As soon as he leaves, your mom and Katie finally make their presence and they run to you. You opened your arms wide and you were practically tackled to the ground.

"Are you ok? Did she hurt you?" Your mother begins to run her hands through your hair and you hold her tightly.

"No, ma, I'm ok." Your mother pulls back and wipes her eyes before she moves to Hoseok and hugs him tightly.

"How about you? Are you ok?" Hoseok nods and gives her a bright smile.

"I'm ok, we're ok." Hoseok whispers and your mom takes a steady breath and nods her head.

"Your mother is waiting outside, Hoseok." He nods his head and your mom takes your hand while Katie still clung to your side.

"Come on, you two must be exhausted." You both nod your head and before you move you snapped your head in the direction CiCi had gone. You don't see her or Tae and you furrow your brow.

'They probably left...' You were lightly tugged away by your mom, 'I'll just text her later.'

~*~

"Y/N? What do you want for dinner tonight?" Your mother asks and you shrug your shoulders. You were all still in the temporary home, and you wouldn't be back to your original home until Zico's and Namjoon's case was over.

"Um," You sigh, you really were in the mood for some Thai cuisine, you had been craving it for awhile now, "Can we get some red curry? Or some Tom Yum Goong? I'm in the mood for shrimp..."

"Tom Yum Goong it is," Your mother grabs her keys and her coat, "Katie has off today, so she's still here. Hoseok is taking his parents out for dinner tonight, and Officer Hayoon is working the late. So it'll be just us three."

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" You squeeze the pillow you were cuddling and you look at your mom like a little kid, "Please?"

"Ok, but pick a good one, not on that's annoying."

"Hercules it is!" You cheer as you turn your TV on and scroll through Netflix. Your mom laughs at your enthusiasm and tells you goodbye before she closes the door.

"Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!" You chant as you type the title of the movie into the search bar. You giggle to yourself and you bring the pillow closer to your chest.

You were unaware of the figure that had snuck into the room behind you, the shadow watched you as you sat there in blissful peace.

'Just leave her be.' The shadow thought, 'She's been through so much already...

But I want her... I need her...' The shadow closed its eyes before slowly approaching you from behind, their footsteps were absolutely silent. They snuck up behind your backside and swiftly placed a cloth with chloroform to your mouth and nose, the figure's hand held your mouth firmly and your cries were suppressed as you try to fight him off.

After a few minutes, your eyelids slowly closed and your body went limp on the couch. The figure lets out a sigh and smiles underneath his mask.

"I told you, I'd always be there for you," the figure lifted your body up and pressed a kiss on your cheek as he holds you in his arms, "Now it's time for you to be there for me, to love me as much as I love you."

"It's time for you to come home, Y/N."

________________________________

A/N: I'm actually updating at a decent time of around 2:30pm 😂 This is new, oh well, I'm done with the updates and I don't think I can stay up late tonight anyways. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the updates!

~ Night Writer (C)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
88.2K 5K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
4.6K 378 32
He is cold. But a sweet one. He has everything but he can't give you what you except from him. It's nothing but his attention and TIME. Preview : ...
222K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...