BTS 8th member scenarios

By jewlmin

BTS have an 8th member in the group! What's their relationship like..? More

Acting cute
CUDDLES
Sexy
Ships
Mic drop Outfit+Lines
Y/N facts
Performing solo album
Jealous
Dna outift plus lines ;)
Twitter
Y/min
Y/Kook
Not today outfit+lines
Ships outside of bangtan
Spring day outfit+lines
GOGO outfit+lines
Songs you composed/produced + how every bts member met you
Blood sweat and tears outfits+dance
Save me outfits+lines
tension
Fire outfits + lines
Bikini?
Bts run outfits+lines
Tae/N
PISSED
How they behave when you ignore them
Fight
About part 3...
Fight Part 3
Fight Part 4
Fight Part 5
Fake Love
Fight Part 6
Jimin's lil sister
Fight part 7
~

fight part 2

4K 61 38
By jewlmin

(A/N- thank you to those who supported part 1! it really means a lot, and i'm so thankful! I was thinking of deleting the book, but as it got so much support I will continue with it, feel free to request something with any member you want! I can run out of ideas you know? Also don't be a silent reader! I love it when you guys vote or comment on my shitty fanfics, I love you guys!)

As yoongi walked out I couldn't help but sigh.

"They just can't realize that I'm an adult and i'm allowed to wear what I want" You rolled your eyes, smiling lightly at the stylists and bowing after getting your make up done.

You turned to face Jin while he looked you up and down.

"I mean it is short-" Jin was interrupted by you fake whining.

"not you too! why can't men just control themselves!" you whined.

"Y/N don't interrupt me- well as I was saying, she can make her own decisions, like Yoongi said we have no rights no stop her" His words made you smile "Finally someone who understand me" you hugged him.

"just wear spandex or something underneath okay?" You grinned and nodded.

"Listen, yes, you're an adult, but you don't get how people's minds are! Your dress is so short! You'll be labeled as a whore! A slut! I don't want someone in my group like that" Jungkook stood up facing you.

"What?" Your tears were at the tream of your eyes, you tried your best to hold in the teras, you had to leave in 5 minutes, you couldn't ruin your make up.

The guys stared in silence, mortified at the words that came out of Jungkook's mouth, all of them disagreeing, but you took as them agreeing.

"since when do y-you care about what people think of me?" You choked back the tears.

'they don't want me here'

'the fans were right'

You cursed under your breath

"I can't believe you are calling me a slut, out of all the people you had to? fine if you really don't want me in bts then I'll leave." you mumbled, jin hugging your back.

"I mean, your certainly look like one" Jungkook sarcastically laughed

"Jungkook you can't say shit, not after the things YOU did." you gritted your teeth "things that I did? says the one who flirts with men all of the fucking time!" he yelled.

"flirts? me talking to the opposite gender does not mean I flirt, and second of all you can't judge me when I've seen you go through so many women right in front of my eyes after confessing to you!" You yelled "I am done with your shit, I am done with forgiving someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about me" the guys widened their eyes, hoseok almost cried while looking at you "baby I am so sorry, I was just worried please forgive me" Hoseok said reaching out.

"well you certainly didn't look like that 20 minutes ago" you rolled your eyes, jungkook stared with no emotion visible in his eyes.

The guys knew jungkook rejected you, but never knew of this.

"guys we need to leave now!" your manager yelled.

You mentally said to yourself "for the fans, Y/N, for the fans" you turned around ignoring the guys while taehyung ran after you.

"you know he didn't mean that right?" he asked moving your hair to see you.

You realized that he didn't say anything bad to you making you relax.

"I don't know tae, I've been hurt too many times" You looked down at your shoes.

"they knew how much i've been affected by the word slut all of my life, I don't know if I'm ready to forgive them, maybe I can forgive the rest, certainly not jungkook thought" You looked up while tae met your eyes and hugged you while walking towards the van and sitting next to him on the last row.

The guys soon followed behind and sat, Namjoon sitting down next to taehyung as you looked outside the window not looking at any of them as you sobbed.

A tear escaping.

The whole talk brought up so many memories.

Many which BTS doesn't know about.

Or anyone in fact, thats when they all realized why you were so hurt when they fought with you.

Why you always told Armys that slut shaming was the worst.

Because your own father labeled you as a slut.

Your whole school did.

All that could be heard were your sobs as taehyung gripped your hand.

The guys could do nothing, but watch in horror.

Yoongi and Jungkook had never felt worse.

They felt guilty.

Taehyung let out a tear as well.

"I'm sorry for ruining my make up" you whispered to him as he embraced you.

"its fine" he said putting his chin on your head.

Yoongi wanted to hug you to apologize, Jungkook on the other hand was too embarrassed.

He hurt you so many times, but it wasn't always this bad.

He was embarrassed, especially after promising your brother not to hurt you.

"agh" You said lifting up your face from tae's chest.

"I'll have to redo my make up" You chuckled deeply while Taehyung nodded.

"You'll look beautiful without it princess." he said making you smile.

Tae was always next to you when you needed him.

how did you deserve him?

Wouldn't it be easier to love him instead? you asked yourself as he kissed the back you hand.

(A/N- I'll update part 3 today or tomorrow, tell me what you think! also I thought that maybe I should make Y/N look like suzy or nana, what do you guys think?? I think either of them suit the role so tell me what you think! Also request if you want to! I'm really not creative.)

suzy-

nana-

who do you guys think is better? You can also tell me of other people that can fit the role! Or maybe keep it as sooyoung.. idek

-unedited-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.9K 150
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅 ; 𝗵𝘆𝗯𝗲 �...
82.1K 1.4K 40
A kpop group with one girl and seven boys. One word. Chaos. ─── THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MY IMMATURE SELF SO I APOLOGISE FOR MAKING Y'ALL CRINGE :) Cover...
64.5K 1.5K 70
Meet Sihyuk Byeol! The 8th Member of GOT7!
3.6K 35 8
Y/n. She's the 8th member of bts. She pretty, funny and a rapper. Yoongi. Her cousin and her best friend who would do anything for her. Jungkook. He...