Vlogging in Styles | Larry St...

By LittleBubbleStyles

Harry Styles likes to vlog his extraordinary life of being married to his rising star of a husband, Louis Tom... More

Character Asks
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

25

7.9K 279 167
By LittleBubbleStyles

Here is the gender reveal / wedding video (the italics is the wedding video). My favorite idea had to have been from modestareshit  just because it really fit with the idea for this chapter.

But everyone else had such good ideas, it was so hard to choose. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and keep sending ideas ❤️

And I did count up the votes for the gender reveal, so this is what the majority wanted the gender to be. Hope you like it (;

One Year Ago

"Gemma, get the camera off of me," Harry had complained, shoving his hand right in front of the lens and turning away.

Gemma started snickering from her spot behind the camera. She started shaking her head and continued to film Harry, "But little bro, you love filming everything. I have to film this."

Anne let out a sigh as she walked over to Harry to fix his bow tie. She shook her head in annoyance and ran her fingers through his hair to get last minute touch ups done to his body.

"Gemma, leave your brother alone," She scolded lazily, rubbing her hands down his suit jacket before turning around to face her daughter, "He's already nervous for his wedding, don't pester him."

"But it's funny," Gemma whined, purposely zooming in on Harry's face where he was chewing on his lip, "Louis would be so amused watching you right now."

Harry rolled his eyes as he walked over towards the mirror one last time. "This isn't amusing. It's my wedding day, and I want everything to be perfect," Harry stated, chewing on his bottom lip again as he tighten his belt.

"My sweet boy," Anne then coo'd causing Gemma to groan, "The baby twins are ready to toss the flowers. Your sister is about to go sit down with Ma and Pa. Your cousins are excited to see you. Louis' family is ready. Your friends are all here. Your favorite flowers are covering the whole place, and now all we need you for you to do is take a deep breath and go marry your man."

Harry let out a big sigh before he started nodding his head, "Okay, I'm ready," he said confidently. He then turned towards Gemma and raised an eyebrow at her, "Go away now. Me and Louis are supposed to be at the alter soon."

Gemma scoffed as she started walking towards the door. She was still filming with her recorder while she was exiting Harry's room, "You're worse then bridezilla," she complained.

Harry rolled his eyes and watched as the door shut behind her. When it was just him and his mom, he looked at himself one more time and nodded his head. He had a tiny white flower pushed in his curls against the side of his head. He had a dark gray tux on with a white undershirt and a navy blue bow. Louis had a navy blue tux that was very similar to Harry's own with a matching gray bow tie.

"You ready?" Anne asked with a smile, holding her arm out for Harry.

Harry nodded his head again and hooked his arm through his mom's, "It's kind of great you and dad each got to walk a child down the aisle," Harry said softly, letting his mom guide him out the door slowly.

"Well, to be fair i'm walking the greater child down," Anne teased.

"I'm telling Gemma you said that," Harry chuckled, suddenly taking in a big breath when the two of them stopped at the double doors to the wedding room.

"It's your turn," Anne whispered comfortly.

Harry closed his eyes for a brief moment before he gained enough confidence and opened the door. His breath nearly got knocked out of him when he saw the rich decor of the room. A giant chandelier was hanging from the top of the ceiling with a beautiful marble flooring.  The aisle had a blue rug to match the color of the guest chairs, and the chairs had nautical anchor cushions to match the theme.

Harry noticed Gemma pointing the camera straight on him. He blushed lightly as he started walking down the aisle with his mom close to his body. He dared looked up at Louis about half way down the aisle, and he felt his entire face brighten up when he noticed the tears in his eyes and the giant loving smile on his lips.

Harry couldn't help but cry in return, and by the time he reached Louis, the two of them had tears running down their face.

"Cry baby," Harry teased, wiping the water from Louis' cheeks.

"Well, you look like an angel," Louis replied with, sneaking a kiss to Harry's cheek.

The two of them held their hands in front of their bodies as they faced each other with warm- happy smiles. They listened to the story of how they met and how much their love had grown over the years. But their main focus was on each other. Their eyes were so locked on each other that it was almost as if the outside world didn't exist around them.

Then there was a cough and a little bit of laughter from their guests. Harry and Louis snapped out of their trance when they realized it was time to exchange vows and make their marriage official with the ring transfer and the I Do's.

"Harry," Louis started, taking in a big breath and grabbing Harry's left hand, "I have loved you since I was 18. Since the moment my dumbass bumped into you in that bakery and made you spill all your pastries. You are my angel. You are everything i ever wanted in a partner, and I only hope i could be the same for you. You believed in me when no one else did. When i could barely afford to give you a proper date, and I promise you that for the rest of our lives i'm going to show you how much i appreciate your love for me. I promise to always take care of you. To give you a happy life. To be the best husband ever. The best father. And to spoil the living shit out of you."

Louis paused when he heard everyone giggling. He smiled himself while looking at Harry's face, little tears building up in the corner of his eyes. "I promise to be the best thing that ever happened to you, because you're by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I love you so very much, and this is a dream come true to me."

Harry bit his lip and quickly wiped his tears away. He smiled big as he watched Louis slide the ring on his finger. He then grabbed Louis' left hand and began his own vows, "Louis, I was only 16 when we met. I was scared of the world and of growing up, but you had always been there to tie me down. You've been my rock. My soulmate. You've always put me first above anything, to the point that you would cancel your entire day if I had even the slightest of a stomach bug."

Harry bit his lip and shuffled closer, "You are my sunshine, Louis Tomlinson. And you said i'm the greatest thing that has ever happened to you, but you're more than that to me. You're heart is inside of mine, and I do cherish everything you do for me. You truly do spoil me with your love, and I promise for the rest of our lives i could do the same for you. I'll be the best husband to you. The best father to our children. I'll always be your number one supporter no matter what you do, and I'll always love you for the rest of my life. You're my heart and my soul, and i'm keeping you forever."

They closed the ceremony with a loud I DO before Louis was crowding up against Harry's chest and wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulled them flushed together and sealed their lips with a sweet kiss that lasted longer than it should have.

Harry giggled against Louis' lips and cupped the side of his face. He heard everyone clapping and cheering for the both of them, and it only made his smile grow wider.

After one last kiss, everyone shifted into the banquet room to close the wedding out with the reception. The two of them held hands as they both walked in to the room together. Everyone made way for them to walk towards the center of the dance floor to begin the first dance as a married couple.

'Cant Help Falling in Love With You' started playing over the speaker, and the two of them wrapped their arms around each other as they began slowly dancing their way across the floor. Harry could spot his sister with the camera filming them, and he giggled as he hid his face against Louis' neck.

"What?" Louis smiled, pulling Harry closer to him.

Harry bit his lip and pulled his head back to look at Louis, "I can't believe we're married."

"Well, we are," Louis teased, "Atleast wait a week before you divorce me."

Harry rolled his eyes and playfully hit Louis' chest, "Shut up. Don't be a brat."

"I'm just sexually frustrated right now," Louis then groaned, pressing closer to Harry, "I'm honestly ready to fuck my husband now, but all these damn wedding guest want us to keep acting romantic."

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head, "How rude of the wedding guest to expect the grooms to act romantic at their wedding. So inconsiderate."

"Right," Louis complained, "Sheesh. They should know I wanna how badly I want to fuck you. You look sexy as hell."

Harry giggled as he pushed Louis a little. His cheeks coated in a small blush while trying to wiggle his way out of Louis' arms, "You're a creepy horny boy."

"Yeah, that you married," Louis whitted back with a smirk, "Says more about you, huh?"

Harry rolled his eyes as he turned his body towards the stage. He saw the band was sitting down while their wedding song played, but Harry waved their attention to change the song. The band stood up right away and cut the aux off to begin playing an up beat song. Louis raised his eyebrow as he watched Harry take a few steps back before he started shimming his shoulders.

"Let's see what you got Tommo," Harry giggled, shaking his hips while turning in a circle.

"Oh it's on," Louis smirked, stepping back and beginning to do the disco move, "Tommo."

Harry giggled as he put one hand behind his head while the other out in front of him. He started doing the sprinkler while Louis began doing the grocery cart dance. Soon everyone was laughing and bombarding them on the dance floor to have a mini dance off.

Harry and Louis were laughing hysterically as they were soon pushed to each other's arms. Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips and looked at his eyes again, nearly blocking the outside world again as his lips formed in a smile.

"I'mso glad I married you," he whispered to Harry while leaning forward to kiss him.

  "Wait, Wait," Louis quickly said. He rushed from the bedroom and grabbed Harry's arm before he could walk outside, "Sweety, wait. We can't forget the recorder."

Harry's startled face soon relaxed when Louis handed him the device. He started giggling softly as he bit his lip and turned it on, briefly pressing a kiss to Louis' lips before angling the camera towards them.

"My Stylers, hello," He greeted with a bright smile, blushing when he felt Louis crowd up against his back and his warm hands resting on his belly, "Today is a very special day, and we wanted to share it with all my lovely viewers."

Louis smiled as well and kissed Harry's cheek quickly, "Today is me and Harry's one year anniversary since we got married," he sighed happily, resting his head on top of Harry's shoulders, "It's also the day we're going to figure out the gender of our baby."

"Our family came down to visit, so only our mothers know what we are having," Harry informed, "They also wanted to throw us a party, so we're all having a night out in the back yard."

"Let's go check it out. Everyone had been yelling at us to keep from going out there," Louis laughed, grabbing Harry's hand and lacing their fingers together to lead them out the back door, "Apparently they decorated everything."

"I'm so excited," Harry giggled, biting his lip and wiggling his eyebrows, "I might cry."

Louis snorted as he pushed open the back door and guided Harry through as well. The two of them stopped when they were on the patio, taking in the scene of their friends and family all gathered around their back yard.

It was night time, so there were lanterns hung up along the fence of their property and along the wall of their house. There was an assortment of balloons that spelt out Happy Anniversary tied to a buffet table with different kinds of cupcakes and finger foods.

Music was playing through the speaker next to the back door. There was a box titled Gender Reveal right in the arms of their mothers who both wore bright smiles on their faces. Gemma and Lottie had already popped open the bottle of champagne and began pouring some glasses for everyone. Niall was still setting some cakes down on the table while Liam and Zayn were over by Daisy and Phoebe who were swinging on the swings.

"Happy Anniversay guys," Jay was the first to say.

"My two favorite boys,"Anne then said happily.

Harry started crying as he filmed the camera all over their backyard. He narrated who each person was, from his own mother and sister to his in laws and best friends. He gave the recorder to Liam so he could follow them around while they enjoyed their little party their family planned for them.

They did receive a couple of gifts for their anniversary. They got some photos from their Wedding to be hung up. A shadow box with some of the flowers they used for decorations. Each a charm with the date of their wedding.

By the time it got a little later, Harry and Louis were getting antsy to uncover the real present they had been waiting for. The moms gave one box to the younger kids which held a couple of confetti shooters and black balloons with more confetti inside.

The other box had fireworks. They set those towards the back of the yard so that it was away from the children and from Harry. There were a few sparklers being passed around as well so everything was set before the big reveal happened.

"Liam, make sure you get it all," Harry hurriedly said as he watched Jay get the lighter close to the box.

"Don't worry, Haz," Liam giggled. he stepped up on the table as close as he could to the house so that he could film possibly everything going on, "It's all live right now."

Harry smiled as he wiped his eyes with his free hand. He scooted closer to Louis and started anxiously bouncing between each foot while everyone started the countdown from the big reveal. Right when Jay lit the match, she quickly ran back towards the patio and turned around to watch the flame being shot in the air.

Harry and Louis froze in place as their eyes widen while watching the spark reach its highest point. Then all of a sudden, blue fireworks were being popped in the sky and that's when all the kids either pooped the balloon or shot the confetti cannon so blue confetti flakes flew around in the air.

The sparklers that were lit were blue as well, and Fizzy started spelling out Its a boy in the air with the blue flame. Harry and Louis smiled wide as they turned towards each other, eyes wet with tears as they quickly pulled each other in for a hug.

"Happy Anniversary, doll," Louis whispered in Harry's ear, rubbing his hand up and down his back, "Were having a boy."

Harry giggled against Louis' neck and held him closer, nodding his head in agreement, "Were having a boy," he cried.

So a boy is what won. It was only by a few votes. But sorry they're only having one child, I just felt like it was perfect for them.

Stay tuned(: I hope you enjoyed the wedding stuff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
40.8K 1.2K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...
104K 3K 55
Louis and Harry have sex. Lots and lots of it. No strings attached because it's just lusty days and nights. They don't love each other. They really d...
3.3M 103K 114
Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's going to tell his parents that he's gay...