Untold Secrets

By rawisrollins

Seth Rollins is one of the top dogs of WWE, but behind closed doors, he has one huge secret that if told, cou... More

Where It All Started
Improvising
That One Night That Changed Everything
Who Wears The Pants In The Relationship?
Loser Buys Dinner
Lovestruck
Don't Be A Sore Loser
Dirty Little Secret
Who's Got The Upper Hand Now?
Emergency Meeting
This Is The End
Just Friends
A Day At The Beach..
Do It With Flair
Silent Treatment
Temptation
The Proposal
Hold Onto Him
What Happens in New Orleans..
You Reap What You Sow..
You've Got A Friend In Me
The Grandest Stage Of Them All
Bleeding Love
What A Coincidence..
What's Your Meaning Of Friend?
Doing A Favor..
A Better Idea..
Open Bar Policy..
Surprise Guests..
The BackUp Bridesmaid..
Wedding Chapel..
To The Rescue..
Last Weekend Free..
New Opportunities Require Sacrifice
As Long As We're Together
I Do..
Fear Consumes You..

Not Intentional

918 25 1
By rawisrollins

At RAW, Hunter informed us all that we'd be doing a contract signing for our match. We were all pretty excited, me just for getting to work with all my friends.

I went with Maddy to the seamstresses to find an outfit to wear. I ended up going with a pair of black shorts and a black crop top that said 'don't mess with fire'.

I wore my black combat boots and after Maddy got dressed, Sandra took a picture of us for her Instagram.

"You ladies look amazing!" She gushed.

"Thank you Sandra!" I smiled, giving her a hug. She was the best.

I saw Dean walking around out of the corner of my eye and tried steering Maddy the other way, but failed.

She rushed over to him as he stood there, silent.

"Is it really too much to get ahold of me?! I've been worried sick this past week, waiting for a damn call or a text from you and you can't even give me that!" She yelled, drawing everybody's attention to them.

"Maddy, please this will all make sense soon, I promise." Dean said, almost pleading with her.

"I'm not waiting anymore, I can't. I don't know what's going on with you, Dean, but I'm sick of it. We're done." She snapped, before storming off.

I watched as Dean looked at the ground before walking away. I looked between the both of them before following Dean.

He stopped in an empty hallway and turned towards me. "Fuck, this makes things even more complicated!" He exclaimed.

"You have to talk with her and just tell her you wanna marry her then." I suggested.

"No no no, I have everything all planned out for that, and it's not going to get ruined. So I need your help again." He said.

"Dean, I cant. I'm already keeping a secret from Maddy, and I feel terrible." I sighed.

"She'll forgive you for this, trust me. Please?" He begged.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" I crossed my arms.

"Alright.." He says, beginning to tell me his plan of proposing to Maddy.

All I can say is I hope this works.
-

All six of us-along with Hunter, stood facing each other in the ring. A long table with the RAW logo was in between us, and the contract laid on top of it.

Hunter had a mic to his lips, waiting to speak after the crowd had died down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this year at Wrestlemania is going to be one of the biggest matchcards in all of WWE history!" He yelled, riling the crowd even more. "We have Dean Ambrose, Maddy, and Seth Rollins going against Finn Balor, Harper, and Kevin Owens!"

We all glared down each other, me trying not to laugh staring at Maddy.

"But that's not all..the losing team is being sent to Smackdown, where the winning team stays on RAW!" Hunter finished, before picking up the black pen.

He handed it over to Dean, "Dean, sign this contract please."

"Cmon, we gotta do more than sign a piece of paper and call it a night? Where's the action?! The fun?! We need something to get these people off their seats!" Dean growled.

"Ambrose, I really don't think you should start anything-" Hunter began, but Kevin held his hand up.

"Hunter, let Dean speak. We all know he's all talk anyways. So whatever he says, I'll just prove wrong with my strength." Kevin said, making Dean roll his eyes.

"Kevin, it's a surprise you can even make it to the ring with all the extra pounds you got on ya. Guess that's what a third kid will do to ya!" Dean retorts, making the crowd laugh.

Kevin scowled at him. "Sorry not all of us get injured, me, I'm Mr. No Days Off! I've busted my ass here while you've been sitting at home!"

"I hope that shows at Mania, buddy!" Dean snapped, inching closer and closer to us.

"Alright guys, cool it!" Hunter interjected. "Dean, sign the damn paper."

Dean handed the mic to Seth and messily signed his intials on the dotted line.

Kevin signed his name and everyone turned their attention to Finn, who had a mic in his hands.

"Rollins, I don't have much to say to you, other than I'm going to kick your ass all over New Orleans, then get bloody drunk afterwards!" Finn growled.

Seth chuckled, "That the best you got, Balor? Some tough talk for a guy I've bested before."

"Let's see how well you'll do now." Finn tested.

"You wanna go? I'll fight you right here, right now! Come over here you motherfucker!" Seth yelled.

Dean held him back, muttering into his ear 'It's not Worth It'. He nodded and angrily signed his name, slamming the pen down.

"I'll see ya at Mania, Rollins. It'll be a quick one, that's for sure." Balor smirked, before signing his name.

Now it was mine and Maddy's turn. Before I could do anything, Maddy picked up the mic.

"Well well Well, I never thought I'd be in the ring with my best friend, let alone on different teams," She started. "But I mean this in the nicest way possible Harper, I'm going to beat the living hell out of you at WrestleMania."

I raised an eyebrow before grabbing the mic lying on the table.

"I appreciate that my first and only opponent in WWE will be you, Maddy. There's no one else I'd rather fight. With that being said, there's no way in hell im going to let you think you don't have a fight on your hands." I say, making Maddy tilt her head, motioning for me to continue.

"Everybody has seen you fight, I've studied your matches, I know your strengths, and I know your weaknesses. But I have the edge here. Nobody knows me. So I'll be using that to my advantage." I gently laid the mic back down and signed my name.

Maddy did the same and Hunter grabbed his mic once more.

"There you have it, folks! It's official! At Wrestlemania, Maddy, Dean, and Seth will be facing Harper, Kevin and Finn!"

"There's always one thing that happens at contract signings..so it's  tradition that it happens tonight..just a taste of what's going to happen in a few weeks." Dean trailed, before flipping the table towards us.

It hits all three of us in the face, making me get knocked down. I feel hands tangled in my hair, and assume it was Maddy.

Before I could react, she had me pinned on the ground, and her fist connecting with my jaw.

I tried pushing her off me, but to no avail. It was like she was in a trance. I knew this had something to do with the Dean situation.

Dean and Seth both tried getting her off me, but it didn't work. She knocked both of them down before turning her attention back on me.

I managed to block her punch and gouge her eyes. I threw her off me and slid out of the ring. I ran to where Kevin and Finn were on the ramp.

"You ok?" Finn muttered, wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah..I'm fine." I shrug it off, knowing Maddy didn't do it intentionally.

I waited backstage for the three of them to return, and when they did, Maddy ran over to me. My face was banged up, I had a scratch on my forehead and pretty sure a black eye was forming.

"I'm so sorry! I did not mean to do that, I swear!" Maddy frowned.

"Mads, I know. You've been stressed about a lot of things, you needed to take your anger out. And it happened to be on me." I laugh lightly.

"I'm so glad to have a friend like you Harper. Your so understanding. Your the only one I feel like I can trust nowadays." She sighed, before wrapping me in a hug.

Over her shoulder, I saw Charlotte leaned against the wall, giving me a smirk.

If Maddy ever found out what Charlotte knows, it would ruin our friendship forever.

And I was going to protect that at all costs.

- - -
Will Harper agree to Charlotte's deal? And what'll happen if Maddy ever found out Harper's secret? Also, the mixed tag match is heating up..Mania is coming soon! And I wonder what Dean's plan is for the proposal..? Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed ! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...
16K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories 😊 *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...
21.6K 671 22
Everybody has a secret that they don't want told. These two Wwe superstars have the biggest secret of all.