Danny Boy (a Dan Howell/danis...

Bởi addigator

What happens when, famous YouTuber, Dan Howell's flight gets canceled and he asks for help from a random girl... Xem Thêm

1) Dan
3) Dan
4) Addi
5) Dan
6) Addi
7) Addi
8) Dan
9) Mixed POVs
10) Addi
11) Phil
12) Addi
13) Dan
14) Mixed POVs
15) Dan
16) Phil
17) Addi
18) Addi
(Another and Final) Author's Note
19) Addi
Sequel

2) Addi

7.2K 223 499
Bởi addigator

No. Way. No freaking way! Dan Howell is coming to my apartment! Mine! Out of everyone in this city, he chose me! Crap is my house clean? God, I hope I don't have any bras hanging anywhere.

He chuckles. Why's he chuckling. Did I do something. Oh no.

"What?" I ask. "Crap did I say that last part out loud?" When did my life turn into a corny movie? OMG CAN IT BE A LOVE STORY? COULD I BE IN A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH FANTASTIC FOURSOME. Wait that would be a hexagon. Right? Ugh I hate shapes.

"Yeah but don't worry I don't care. You're letting me stay at your flat after all." He says. Calm down Addi. What can you do to calm down. Music. Perfect.

I hand him my phone. "Put on some music." Thank goodness I changed my wallpaper a couple days ago. It was a collage of him, Phil, and many, many other YouTubers.

"Yes ma'am. Nice taste. Imagine Dragons. Muse. Coldplay." He scrolls through my songs trying to decide on one to play.

"Thank you." I honk at the person who cut me off. "What the heck?"

He laughs and shakes his head.

Oops I may have said that a bit more forceful than I intended.

CHANGE THE SUBJECT! I scream at myself. "Are you hungry? It's almost noon." I blush at my outburst.

"Yeah I could eat. Anywhere is fine. You pick." He answers bobbing his head to Fun by Troye Sivan. Why must Troye be gay. He's too pretty and his voice is too nice. It's not fair.

I change lanes while he says, "I hope I'm not intruding on anything while I'm staying. If you have plans you can leave me alone. I won't mess with anything."

I shake my head, how could I leave him, Daniel James Howell, for some silly plans? "It's actually my birthday tomorrow (Feb 1st btw ;]) and some of my friends and I are going out, would you like to join? One of them canceled so we have a free spot."

He smiles almost relieved, "Yeah if I wouldn't be a bother." I grin and pull into the parking lot.

<><><><>

After we eat, and he payed, what a gentleman, we go to my apartment. Thankfully it was reasonably clean and no bras hanging around. Perfect.

"It's not much but it's home." God did I have to put references into everything I do? I mentally face palm. Luckily he recognizes it and smiles, but his mouth drops open at the sight of my wall. Its covered with random sketches, paintings, photos, posters, and some letters sent to me by my some of my (very limited number of) subscribers.

"This is amazing, did you paint it?" He points to an acrylic scene.

I blush but smile as he brushes his hand along one of the pictures. "Yeah. It's the view from bedroom back home. It was at sunrise," I smile at the memory. "Those are my chickens. They got out one morning and I took that before we cooped 'em back up."

He shakes his beautiful brown head, ugh the hobbit hair. It kills me.

"It's absolutely gorgeous."

I shrug and say, "Well make yourself at home. I actually need to go film."

He perks up at that, "You make videos?" I nod. "Could I..."

"Be in it?" I finish after he trails off, embaressed.

"No." He shakes his head. "Watch. I like to see how people change behind camera. It really let's me get their personality."

How adorable. I nod and head to my room, signaling for him to follow.

<><><><>

"You can sit at my desk if you'd like." I say pointing with my chin to my turquoise blue, antique teacher's desk as I grab my tripod.

"I'm actually glad you're here. I needed to try out different back grounds. I think the desk view was getting old." I lengthen the legs and stand up to get the camera.

"What're you doing?" He asks playing with one if the turkey feathers I have in a vase.

"For the video? Just talking. I guess it's kind of like your 'Reasons Why Dan's A Fail.'" I screw on the camera then go to my mirror to check my appearance. Ugh I hate fall out, I think wiping underneath my eyes.

After a quick touch up of concealer to cover up my dark circles, I attach the camera and fiddle with a few settings and finally press record.

"Oh and Dan," I say and he looks up. "Try not to laugh. I'm very humorous and my viewers would wonder whose laughter was in the back ground."

He snorts and I begin. "Well helloo addigators! How ya doin'? Yes, yes new back ground very fancy. I know my bed is beautiful. So today I'm going to be doing another 'Near Death- Oh my gosh I almost forgot Fred! Toss me the orange monkey on my lamp. Yes that one thank you." I clip the monkey onto my headboard. He's been in the background of every video since I got serious. "Okay that's better so as I was saying today I'm going to be doing another 'Addi's Near Death Experience' because you guys seem to like those."

I fake cough. "Only my most viewed video. Alright so I was walking down the street..."

<><><><>

"... Subscribe and follow me on all my medias! Buh-bye love ya Addigators!" I turn off the camera fall face down onto my bed.

"That was good. Quality clumsiness. Why the falling on the bed?" Dan asks.

"Because I have to edit soon." Comes my muffled reply.

He laughs and I sense him looking around my room. "I love your room."

"Thanks" I say, still face-planted on the bed.

My phone starts ringing and I groan.

"Hello!" Oh no he grabbed it!

"Who is it?" I mouth.

"Zoe?" He mouths back.

I smile as he says, "Well I don't know! Who is this! ... Zoe? .... Well nice to meet you. My names Dan... Yes. Here she is." He hands the phone to me.

"Hey Zozo."

"Who was that!!"

"Like he said. His name is Dan."

"Dan who? And why do you have a guy with you! OH MY GOSH ARE YOU ON A DATE!"

I pull my phone away from my ear at the last part, "No Zo. His flight got canceled and I was going to drop him off at a hotel but they were all full so he's sleeping on my couch for a couple days."

"WHY DID YOU LET A STRANGE MAN INTO YOUR HOUSE! "

Dan bursts out laughing at that point. I shush him.

"Zoe, he isn't a strange man and you won't guess what his surname is."

"Addi it doesn't matter what his last name is! You met him this morning!"

"Would it make a difference if it was Howell?" Dan says into my phone as he takes it.

There's silence and then, "WHAT" I can hear her response.

I say laughing and take my phone from Dan tapping the speaker button. "Yeah I don't know how. But he's in my house!"

"Addi listen, am I on speaker? If I am take me off."

Dan quirks an eyebrow and I shrug. "Okay what Miss Secret."

"You've been dying to meet him for years. Get with that hottie. You're single and he's only 2 years older." I face palm.

"Zoooe as much as I would love that I can't."

"Why ever not!"

"Because reasons. Now I gotta go entertain!"

"Oh I bet you will!"

"Not like that! Goodness Zo! Okay bye love ya!"

"Love you! See you tomorrow!"

I shake my head. "I'm sorry for that. Do you want to go see a movie?"

"It's fine," he says still laughing. "Yeah. I'm picking so we don't see some chick flick."

I grab the offered hand. "Alright I hate picking!" I snag my purse and we're off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6K 168 36
#1 Phan! It's Phil's first day at Uni and all he's expecting is a quiet uneventful year filled with a lot of school work, new friends, and opportunit...
288 69 35
COMPLETE *** In this world, you're marked with black. That's if you have a soulmate, at least. Everyone is destined to cross paths with the one who i...
14.6K 721 21
Dan Howell had been at a Catholic school all of his life. He ate, breathed and lived as a good Christian boy should. However, it didn't fit him, he d...
43.9K 2.3K 18
"I see a lonely boy. Someone who trusted another person & that person person left him & stopped talking to him all together. I see someone who deserv...