His Kathryne.

Por midnight_beauty

******* She started breathing heavily which made me move closer than I already was. I leaned in and lightly b... Mais

His Kathryne.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Important message!
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 12.

1.3K 85 7
Por midnight_beauty

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2014.

CHAPTER TWELVE.

[not edited]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's P.O.V

I stood outside Kathryne's porch patiently waiting for her to open the door. After our little "têtê-á-têtê" in the cafe, I drove straight to the penthouse to complete some unfinished documents I had left off in New York. The advantage of handling a multi-millionaire organization is that I can travel whenever and wherever and still be able to run the business smoothly without any difficulties, that's when expensive technology and professionally trained workers come in handy

I parked the car quickly and jogged towards the door when the rain started pelting down unexpectedly. When I got inside the house I discovered two things instantly. Firstly, John was back from his daily walk around the neighbourhood and lastly, he was not alone. I heard some noises and whispers coming form the kitchen. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked quietly towards the kitchen only to stumbled upon a sight I really didn't need to see.

There on the counter top was a half naked girl making out heavily with John between her legs. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms over my chest. The girl gasped and quickly shoved John away who was still in a dazed state. I  got a clear view of the girl and saw a familiar face trying to hide her nudity behind a very embarrassed John. What was her name again, Anna, Lisa, oh yeah Nina. 

 "Mind telling me what's going on here?", I asked John who was still busy trying to pull his pants up. The man was twenty one but still acted like a horny teenager. I might have had my fair share of girls but he was over the top. I mean, I'm still astonished he is still dating this Nina chick. 

John cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. While he was trying to come up with a decent explanation. Nina grabbed her clothes and quickly scurried towards John's room. I smirked and turned my attention back to John. 

"Seriously man,I don't care if your doing this Nina chick just please not in the kitchen dude. I won't be able to eat here ever again with that image burned inside my head.", I told him while trying to keep a straight face. I heard him mutter 'dickhead' under his breath which made me crack a small smile.

"I'm just going to forget the last twenty minutes ever happened. You can go back to banging your chick just not in the kitchen.". I grabbed my keys and briskly walked out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept driving aimlessly around  the streets. Only four more days before my twenty first birthday. If I wasn't trapped in this agonizing situation, I would have been in New York with a hot blonde in my bed right now. That lucky bastard John, he's having a great time while I'm here, trying to blackmail a girl into marrying me.

A shrilling noise shattered my thoughts and made me zone back into reality. I grabbed my phone and checked the caller id. I smirked when I saw who was calling me.

"Kathryne.", I answered the call with her name just to annoy her and it seemed like it worked.

"Hello to you to Xavier. I just called to inform you that I signed the contract and i'll hand it over tomorrow morning.", her sultry voice answered somehow breathlessly.

I looked around to where I was actually heading and saw that I was a few blocks away from Kathryne's house, "No need for that. I'm in the neighbourhood, just a few blocks away from your house. I'll be right over.", I told her and hung up. I didn't need her to question me to what was I doing near her house late this time for me myself, I had no answer.

I parked the car outside her house quickly and walked towards the front door. I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for her to open it. My phone beeped inside my pocket which notified me that I got a business email. I took it out  from my pocket and scrolled through my inbox to read the important document my secretary sent me. I was in the middle of my answer when the door swung open.

I looked up from my phone and was about to ask for the papers when I was stunned to silence. There she stood with all her seductiveness. I drank in all her look starting from her sey long legs in the shortest pair of shorts to her killer body in a tight football jersey. I groaned mentally, was she trying to seduce me because I got hard by just looking at her. I came out of my lust filled zone and cleared my throat.

"Are you going invite me in or leave me standing here all night.", I asked her. She crossed her arms in annoyance but her face was still flamed up from my excruciatingly stare. Her cheeks were rosy red which made my mind spin with lustful thoughts. 

"Come in.", she answered tentatively and moved away from the door. I walked in her house and studied the place. The place was not big nor small, just the right size for two people. It was furnished nicely and gave out a homely feeling.

"Um, just hang your coat on the rack over there and take a seat. I'll just go change quickly."

"Why?. I like what I'm seeing right now.", I answered huskily making her gape at me. She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs giving me a nice view of her hips moving temptingly. 

I removed my coat and walked towards a small brown couch which faced a small t.v. I sat down and noticed the marriage contract placed beside me. I grabbed it and checked all the pages and saw that she had signed them all. I got what I came for so there was no point for me to stay. I got up and took long steps towards the coat rack without taking my eyes off the file. I suddenly collided with someone and heard a loud crash followed by a piercing cry of pain. I quickly looked at Kathryne and saw her shirt stained with hot coffee and her face contorted in pain.

"Shit!. I'm so sorry Kathryne.", I said guiltily and grabbed her when she was about to fall. I carried her bridal style and quickly took her upstairs.

"Where's the washroom.", I asked her anxiously. She pointed out the door and grabbed my arm. She tried covering her pain but failed and gave out a painful gasp. I cursed myself under my breath and carefully opened the washroom door with her still in my arms. I placed her on top of the sink cabinet and started removing her shirt without thinking. She grabbed my hands and tried to stop me.

I cupped her face and looked into her pain filled eyes, "Let me do this Kathryne. Please, trust me." I stared into her eyes and stroked her cheek. She gazed at me in silence and and gave me a small nod.

I carefully removed her shirt and checked for any burns. I avoided looking at her chest and stopped myself from starring at her flawless soft skin and busied myself in wetting the shirt with cold water. I pressed the wet cloth gently on her stomach which seemed a little burned but not badly enough for heavy medication and looked at her face. She looked away and closed her eyes. I repeated the action and cleaned the coffee away. I searched the cabinets for a first aid box and took it out. I opened it and searched for the cream used for treating burns and gently applied it on the reddish area on her stomach.

I washed my hands after applying the cream and ran a hand through my hair. I glanced at her and saw that she was still looking away from me. I moved closer to her and grabbed her hand which made her look at me. I gazed into her hypnotizing violet eyes and stroked her cheek. 

"I'm sorry Kathryne. I should have paid more attention to where I was going.", I told her sorrowfully. 

She gave me a small smile in return and squeezed my hand which was still holding hers, "That's the second time you apologized. Is the jerk faced player growing soft on me.".

I smirked at her nickname for me and shook my head. Even in pain she tried to joke about it. I was still looking at her when she suddenly tensed up. I was confused to why she tensed up so suddenly until it finally hit me. I was standing between her legs and so close that our breaths mingled when we talked. Instead of moving away to create some distance between us, I remained standing there still starring at her eyes. I moved my hand which was holding hers up her arm slowly and cupped her other cheek.

She started breathing heavily which made me move closer than I already was. I leaned in and lightly brushed my lips on hers. She closed her eyes and gasped softly. All rational thoughts flew out of my head and I finally planted my lips on her soft ones. I kissed her slowly and I drank in the taste of her. I ran my tongue on her bottom lip and bit it softly making her open her mouth, granting me access. Our tongues mingled in a sensual dance making me grow harder. i groaned and pushed her closer till there was no space between us. 

She locked her legs on my hips and ran her hands through my hair. I growled when she pulled it making me kiss her harder. I reciprocated the action and lightly grabbed a fistful of hair. She moaned in my mouth and kissed me back passionately. We were running out air and I finally let go of her mouth and moved my lips to her neck. She gasped for breath and moaned when I bit her neck lightly. She was driving me crazy with those sounds she was making. I sucked her neck, taking the taste of her skin in my mouth.

The shrilling noise of my phone was like a bucket of cold water thrown on my face. I moved my lips from her neck and saw the love bite I gave her and froze. She untangled her hands from my hair and unlocked her legs from my hips. I moved  behind a little to create some distance between us. We were still breathing heavily from the mind blowing kiss we just shared. She looked at me with shock etched across her face and I was sure that the same expression was written across my face too. 

What the hell just happened!. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh la la..that was some intense kiss!...

I think that was the longest chapter I ever wrote...just for u guys..  please vote and give a follow if u liked it and please dont be a mute reader, throw in a comment too. I would love to hear from you xx.

midnight_beauty

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

90.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
397K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
2.6K 53 25
Book One of the By Them Series. ~ "You're one of them," he breathed against my lips that made me shudder. I wanted to lie. I wanted to tell him I was...
1.5K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...