My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 28

1.5K 76 12
By _Night_Writer

It took awhile to get Zico to pull himself together, Namjoon had managed to hoist him onto the couch. Zico's in a daze, he's not with you, he's hollow.

He didn't want to look at anyone, his heart was breaking in ways he never imagined it would. Just by telling you who you were to him, to Namjoon, it broke him. He couldn't understand how you forgot all the good times that you had together.

And those special moments you shared when you two were alone.

God, you affected him, you affected Namjoon too. He knew it, which is why he pressed for them to share you, so they could both cherish and treasure you like they had once before.

"So," Zico bears you clear your throat, "If you don't mind I was going to start asking some questions."

"Whatever you need to know, we'll answer." Namjoon says as he elbows Zico's side. He only blinks and shifts his position on the couch as his answer. Was he ready to stroll down memory lane? A lane in which you didn't even remember a single detail?

"How... How close were we... when we were kids?" Zico's eyes slowly drift over to you and you flinch when you see how soulless his eyes looked.

"Closer than family," Zico's voice is gruff as he leans his head back on the couch as he looks at you, "We loved each other."

"You say that a lot, but at what degree?"

"Dammit, Y/N! Do I have to say it in English?" Namjoon rested a hand on Zico's shoulder.

"Zic, calm down... she can't remember, it's ok."

"No! No, it's not ok! Joon we spent our entire lives worrying about her, about if she was ok, what she had been doing with her life. We spent years looking for her, we... we finally get to have her back! But God's played us, we don't have her fully! She doesn't remember who we are—" Namjoon presses a firm hand to Zico's mouth.

"God has nothing to do with this," Namjoon groans, "Appreciate that she's here, that we get to be here with her. Appreciate that she's trying her best to get to know our past."

Zico's tears were pooling over Namjoon's hand. His breathing was shaky and Zico's expression looked pained. Zico slowly peeled Namjoon's hand off his face and nodded his head.

"You're right," Zico struggled to swallow, "I'm sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have said that..."

"It's ok," Your voice was soft and soothing and you take his hand, "It must be hard for you."

Zico wipes his eyes with his other hand and sniffs, you were right. It was extremely hard for him, but he swallowed his feelings down and decided that you needed to know everything you questioned.

Zico stroked his thumb on the back of your hand and looked into your eyes, "We were in love. We were so in love." Zico let out a breathy laugh as he smiled at you, "Joon and I would kiss you and you would return it, every time."

"We were young and in love, no one could tell us anything different." Namjoon grabs your other hand and holds it tenderly, "We had spent years trying to win you over."

"I remember it was the day before your birthday when we gave you the first kiss." Zico smiles as he looks at Namjoon, "Remember? We took her to the hide out?"

"Yeah, we had it all planned out, we took you there saying that we had a surprise. We kissed you on the cheek." Namjoon's eyes were glazed over as he reminisces, "You said you loved us."

"And we love you," Zico sniffs as he continues to look into your eyes, constantly searching for any sort of response that you remembered, that you were going to say you loved him too.

"I..." Your eyes were widened as you look back and forth from each boy. They looked at you with softened gazes, they looked at you expectantly. However they both knew what your answer was.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already in a relationship..." Zico gives a pained smile as he continues to hold your hand. He nods his head and slowly lowers it. He swallows harshly and he slowly picks his head up.

"I know..."

~*~

Zico stayed silent on the car ride home, there was a dull aching in his chest and he stares out the window. He couldn't stop the tears from flowing down his face. He still cared for you, he still loved you.

"Zic," Namjoon breaks the tense silence, "We'll have her soon, don't worry."

"But what if she's happier with Hoseok?" Zico asks as he stares at the passing trees, "What if she never wants us?"

"It's wrong, Zic. She still loves us, she just doesn't remember it just yet." Namjoon says as he keeps a firm grip on the steering wheel, "Don't worry, Zic, she'll come back to us."

"It just doesn't feel right anymore." Zico sighs, "I don't know, maybe I've just had a long day."

"Maybe you need to blow off some steam." Namjoon has a sickening smirk creep to his face as he looks at his brother, "We have the perfect punching bag for you to break in."

Zico returns the monstrous grin. He slowly nods as he ponders at what tool he'd use tonight.

~*~

You had been sitting in the same spot in the couch for the past hour. Zico and Namjoon had left long ago, but you were still taking in all of the information they just gave you. You had a past you didn't even remember! You had part of your life that you've been missing, a part of your life that had been searching for you.

A part that tells you constantly at how much they loved you.

A part that's trying to get you to remember a time where you were happy, a time where you had two boys that loved you.

But you had Hoseok, and he was all you needed.

You decided to call him, you notice the time and realized it was extremely late.

'There's no way he's going to answer—'

"Mm, puppy?" Hoseok's sleepy voice answers the phone, the rasp makes your face flush at just hearing it, "What is it, puppy? Is something wrong?"

It took you a moment to remember how to speak. You lick your dry lips and your mouth parts open slightly.

"N-Nothing's wrong... I just wanted to call you." You hear shifting from his side of the call.

"What's on your mind?" The shifting continues and you pull your knees up to your chest and curl onto the couch, "What's keeping you up so late?"

"There's just..." You sigh as you replay the moments where you and the other two were with you, "Something— Someone from my past has come back and... and I don't remember them at all."

"Hold on, I'm on my way, puppy. We can talk about this more when I get there."

"Alright, drive safe... don't text and drive."

"Yes, puppy. I love you."

"I love you too, Hoseok."

~*~

Zico huffs out of breath as he lets the belt wrap around Sooyoung's side. He gives a smoldering look towards her before he strikes again.

"So, how's your night been?" Zico giggles before he uses all of his strength to hit her again, "What have you been up to since we've been gone?"

Sooyoung clenches her eyes shut as the burning pain shoots up her side, she grits her teeth and slowly opens her eyes to look at Zico. She smiles.

"Just thinking about the last man who was inside of me," Sooyoung bites her lower lip and she giggles as if she's drunk, "Mmh, the way he moved was just so fucking mesmerizing."

Zico attacked her again and instead of a cry, Sooyoung let out a moan. Zico's brow furrowed as he lets his arm go slack.

"Hit me again," Sooyoung panted out, "Hit me. Hit me harder."

Zico didn't know what came over him, he dropped the belt and slapped Sooyoung across her face. He was out of breath, his adrenaline causing his body to shake, Sooyoung moved her head to look up at him and she smiled.

"I like it when you hit me, daddy."

"You're fucking sick," Zico says as he smacks her again.

"Yes, Daddy. Hit me, I love it when you hit me." Sooyoung smiles and she tucks her lip between her teeth, "I've been fantasizing about you both. I've been wondering how it would feel if you tag teamed me."

Zico was feeling extremely uncomfortable and be dropped the belt and ran up the stairs. Sooyoung's chaotic laughter echoed into his ears. His heart pounded in his chest, he can't catch his breath as he searches for Namjoon.

"Joon?" He shouted as he roams his house, "Joonie?" His panic began to consume him the longer his calls went unanswered.

"Joonie?" Zico's voice squeaked as he begins to check every room in the house, he pauses when he hears humming and immediately begins to run towards the sound, "Joonie!"

Zico bursts into the bathroom and sighs in relief when he sees Namjoon. Namjoon, on the other hand, is clutching the shower curtain like his life depends on it.

"What the hell, Zic?" Namjoon asks, he still has shampoo in his soaking wet hair, "Why are you in here?"

"She's fucking sick!" Zico cries as he hugs himself, "She wants to have sex with us! She fucking moaned when I hit her! She likes being tortured!"

Namjoon's face falls as he continues to look at the shaken man in front of him. He sighs before he turns the shower off and grabs a towel and wraps it around his lower half.

"You are so lucky that this is important, but if soap gets in my eyes I'll get you for it." Namjoon sighs as he sits the toilet cover down before taking a seat on it, "So she has Stockholm Syndrome. Great, this is so fucking beautiful!"

"Your sarcasm is noted," Zico sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, stress evident on the older male, "What the hell do we do now? She's enjoying this! It's not torture anymore, it's her... sick pleasure!"

"If pleasure is what she wants," Namjoon's eyes lower into slits, staring at nothing, "Then we'll give it to her."

Zico's eyes widen as he stares at Namjoon, "I am not having sex with that woman!"

"Neither of us are, dimwit. We're going to torture her the way she 'likes' then we leave her a dripping mess."

"Arousal torture... never heard that before, must be new."

"It's new because I made it up!" Namjoon smacks the back of Zico's head and growls, "Now get out! I need to finish washing my hair."

Zico rubs the back of his sore head as he walks out the room. He closes the door shut and immediately flinches when he hears Namjoon's voice shouting.

"OW! DAMMIT! ZICOOOO!"

Oh shit....

Soap in the eyes....

_____________________________

A/N: So I've just been told by my friend that I'm now the "Night writer" (pun on Knight Rider) since I publish my chapters at like 3-4am 😂. I guess I could be compared to David Hasselhoff from the T.V. Show... I'm not really a crusader for the innocent though. But the nickname got me thinking, maybe my readers should be named Night Owls/Night Readers since I'm a Night Writer 😂 I dunno, just a thought. Lemme know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2K 39
Jung Hoseok worked in a nursing home for elderly in his free time. There he met Y/N's grandmother, which was the wife of a CEO of a famous company. U...
8.6K 379 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
46.4K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
359 48 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...