Hold Me (Urban)

Por JazminChanae

Zara lives a normal life. That's until she meets Calvin and he tries to kidnap her. What will she do when Cal... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt2
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter20~
A/N
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
Sorry
♥ღJ Worldღ♥
♥ღChapter 24ღ♥ Not Private
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
O c c u r a n c e
Feelings
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

5.9K 246 38
Por JazminChanae

Zara

Well Calvin still has Zaria and for me to get missing her and him off my mind I'm going to go on a DATE!!!! Whoaaa twerk team!!

I'm getting dressed. It's this nurse that I work with now. He been flirting with me at the clinic and I decided to finally give him a try. He was the same age as me and he looked like a damn model. Straight out of a catalog. Chiseled face Chiseled body. He kept a clean shaved face and he always smelled good.

We talked a lot at work like on breaks and stuff. I told him about Zaria and he was cool with me having a baby.

Yes he seem perfect. But I know something's got to be wrong with him. It might be a crazy baby mama because he has a 2 year old son. Anger issues, nasty feet, mamas boy something!!

Well for now I'm giving it a try.

I got out the shower and dryed off with a towel. After getting mostly dry I threw on my robe so I could do my hair and makeup.

I put in some leave in conditioner in my hair and worked it in, then I added some coconut oil, then some creme moisturizer.

When I finished that I moved to my dresser to do my makeup. I did a neutral eye with a kinda bold crease. Added some blush and a MAC lipglass. Then I was done.

I put on some lotion and then went to diffuse my curls.

I would have straightened or but I feel my hair needs a break from heat because I just got the top half of it bleached blonde.

To be honest I really liked it. It suited me well. After my hair was big but tame and dry I went off to get dressed.

I had laid out a cream colored peplum top that was a little longer in the back, a tropical looking midi skirt with peach, coral, and some blues in there as well as a little tan.

I went and pulled out my peach necklace and then put on some nice tan strappy heels. I looked in the mirror and didn't feel like I used to.

I felt like I looked too big. I felt like a piggy or something. I felt like if I wanted to keep a man I would need to shed a few pounds. I promised myself I would start working out tomorrow.

While staring and critiquing myself my eyes glanced to the clock beside my bed on the nightstand.

"Oh shit," I muttered to myself. I was gonna be late.

I quickly checked myself then sprayed my body with some perfume.

I grabbed my tan MK bag and headed out the door to my car.

We agreed to meet in the parking lot of the clinic because I ain't want him to know where I stayed because like I said I didn't know if he was crazy or not.

He didn't tell me where we were going but I just dressed up because that's what I do when I go on dates with Calvin so.....

When I arrived to the clinic I parked my car after I spotted him. When I parked he got out his car and I did the same.

He had on some tan cargo shorts and a dark peach button down paired with his Infared 6's. Damn those shoes sexy. Wish I woulda got them.

Why I gotta match with every nigga I go on a date with?

He looked at me and bit his lip. Then he started laughing.

I know why too. I was clearly over dressed.

"Don't laugh at me. You should of told me to dress casual. It's your fault." I snapped.

"Calm down shorty. We a get you right before we go to the spot I chose." He chuckled.

I gave a questioning look then nodded my head.

"Iight come on sweet thang get in the car," he said opening the passenger door on his black 2013 Benz. I wonder how he got the money for this nice ass car even if it is a 2013 theses shits expensive.

When he got in the car he looked at me and asked if I was good. I said yes and he started up the car.

"So Jay where we goin?" I asked.

"We going to this mall real quick before they close to get you some new clothes." He said making a left turn to the mall.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked offended.

"Calm down shorty. You look good as hell but you ain't dressed for the event. We got ta change that." He said parking.

I opened the door and he got out with me.

"Don't do that no more ma." He said walking holding my hand.

"What?" I said confused as hell.

"Open the door. You supposed to let a sexy man such as myself do dat for ya" he said looking down at me.

I laughed and said yea right.

"I'm Forreal Z. I'm supposed to do that for ya."

"Ok Jayceon I'll let you next time."

He opened the door to the mall and we went in.

We were already in Sears and so we looked around.

I said I was gone get some leggings and a top because it would be cheap an simple. But no he picked up some peach colored MK flats. I had some money so I was gone pay for it but not enough for the shoes.

"I didn't bring enough money to buy those shoes Jay, so put em down." I said walking away.

"Aye shorty where you going?" he said pulling my arm.

"To find some stuff I can get for $100."

"What made you think you was paying for anything Zara?"

"Because I don't expect you to," I said

"Well I am. I asked you on a date with me. I told you to change your clothes. So I'm paying. And we getting theses shoes. They match me. And those over there. You would look good in those." He said pointing to some red 6in shiny leather pumps.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

After looking for 45 minutes we finally settled on a pair of legging which I convinced him to let me get instead of some Levi's he wanted to buy me, a loose denim shirt and the MK peach flats. Also the Red pumps.

"Your total will be $730.00 even. How would you like to pay miss?" She assumed because of all the female clothing. I thought I was being slick so I took out my credit card and was about to hand I to her.

"What is you doing Zara?" Jayceon said slapping my hand hard. I looked away and rubbed my hand mugging him.

"I'll be paying miss, here" he said handing her a black card. She placed all of the tags in the bag because I had on the clothes and sent us on our way after handing him his card.

While we were walking out of the mall. I heard someone calling Jay's name.

"Jayceon that girl calling your name," I said.

"Let's just go. I don't have time for her." he said shaking his head.

"JAYCEON!!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YO RETARDED ASS!!!!!" the girl yelled running in front if us.

She was very pretty. Long red weave, slim waist coke bottle shape, clear skin, and she dressed nicely. She kind of looked like Paige Hurd.

"Nigga, you heard me. Just because you with yo new bitch don't mean you act like I'm not around Jay." She said pushing him.

I was amazed. She was so pretty but her teeth was fucked all the way up!

Her teeth was so jacked I almost forgot she called me a Bitch. Almost..

What is Zara gone do?

She gone beat her ass?

Walk away?

Or tell Jayceon to check her?

Y'all like Jayceon?

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHOW LOVE😘

Love Jazmine💁✌️

Follow me on IG (DopeDialouge)😚

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.6K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...
273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
200K 8.3K 27
True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her he would come back and he did. They are n...
541K 20.9K 43
Janelle struggles with weight problems. She's struggled every since she was little. She, lives with her abusive foster mother who criticize and makes...