See the Magic

Oleh Akumalol

(Editing all chapters at the moment, so most chapters might be different than they are now. Also, I might rem... Lebih Banyak

Season 1: "Welcome To Magix"
Season 1: "Alfea College For Fairies!"
Season 1: "The Black-Mud Swamp"
Season 1: "Date With Disaster!"
Season 1: "Mission At Cloud Tower"
Season 1: "Friends In Need"
BackStory: "Day Of The Horror's"
Season 1: "Betrayed!"
Season 1: "Bloom Tested"
Season 1: "The Monster And The Willow"
Season 1: "Miss Magix"
Season 1: "Bloom's Dark Secret"
Season 1: "Honor Above All"
Season 1: "Secrets Within Secrets"
Season 1: "The Font Of The Dragon Fire"
Season 1: "The Fall Of Magix"
Season 1: "Mission To Domino"
Season 1: "The Crown Of Dreams"
Season 1: "Storming Cloudtower"
Season 1: "Power Play"
Season 1: "The Witches' Siege"

"OC"

7.7K 115 72
Oleh Akumalol

Name: Irene
Planet: Irequel
Title: "Princess Irene Of Irequel"

Irequel is one of the most powerful monarchies in the Magic Dimension.

Mother: Queen Ingrid
Father: King Israel
Sibling: Princess Iris

Age: 16
Birthday: November The 13th

Irene is the holder of the Lightning Flame. She inherited the ability to use/control fire from her father. So, she combined the two. She also knows how to wield a spear.

Almost everyone who lives on Irequel are able to perform Alchemy. Of course, since Irene is the next ruler of Irequel, she was forced to learn it. But she quickly began to enjoy it. Iris, Irene's little sister, has been studying the art of Alchemy for over a year. She's learning quickly.

At the age of fourteen every child on Irequel that has learned Alchemy has the choice to get the transmutation circle on the palms of their hands. Irene had the choice to get the circle or not. She chose, yes, of course.

Alchemy is not magic. People who are smart enough are able to learn the art. Of course, not everyone has the intelligence to do so.

The Lightning Dragon created the planet Irequel and protected it for century's.

Irene has long purple hair and silver eyes. She mostly leaves her hair out but, will sometimes ties it in a ponytail.

(All photos used in this book, do NOT belong to me!!! They belong to their respective owners)

Just like Aphmau said, I have made this book for fun! I've always wanted to wright a Fanfiction where I insert my own OC. This book is just for fun, it's not to be taken seriously. I hope you enjoy!

Fun fact- Irene is afraid of the dark.

(A/N: I write chapters using my phone! So it probably will look different if you are using a computer)

-Akumalol

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.5K 318 16
~~ COMPLETED ~~ A winx club fanfic with flora as main character Tw: rape, abuse, alcohol, bullying Flora has always been a quiet girl, but why? Maybe...
8.7K 310 14
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
292K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
13.6K 449 21
"Why don't you guys trust me?" Skylar asked, eyes watering. Nobody has an answer. Scratch that. They had an answer but they knew their point wasn't j...