Someone New

Por mad13k

There's someone new In Julie's life. Her best friend knows him. With her friends' relationship problems and h... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 9

32 1 0
Por mad13k

The next day was rough i woke up late and had to run to school like a maniac because my damned car wouldn't start so i came to school looking sweaty and gross. My assignments were given a week forward to us so i'm able to work on them one by one a week ahead. I came home to no sign of Sam, and Sophia was in sunny California. Lucky bitch. I checked my phone and saw that i had four text messages from Sophia, 1 from Sam, and 2 from Matt. My heart skipped a beat when i saw the message from him an. I decided to read his first.

M: Hey sorry i didn't talk to you since our date. I was caught up with stuff. I'm in Melbourne right now and i was wondering if you would like to go on another date with me when i fly back?

M: Let me know as soon as possible. Thanks :)

Of course! I would love to! Last time was really fun!

M: Thanks i look forward to seeing you again

Me too!

M: :)

I smiled and started reading the other texts.

S: Landed

S: go to the party have fun

S: watch out for assholes plz

S: Oh and have fun

I will do all of those things Soph don't worry, have a good time in Cali :)

The other text was from Sam

Sam: Sorry didn't come home last night i crashed with my sister i will be home tomorrow we have a lot of catching up to do. Have fun at the party.

I will and enjoy yourself with your sister. Tell her i said hi.

It was already 5 o'clock by the time i was done eating and cleaning the apartment when i realized i didn't have a ride to the party. I debated whether i should call the hoe of the neighborhood to give me a ride. But decided against it cuz she would make fun of me not having a guy to ride with me. Oh and in case your wondering all of the "party people" don't go to Boston University they don't even go to college most of them deal drugs or work and auto body shops or gas stations across Boston. I was scrolling through my contact list until i came across Elliott. I sat there for 10 minutes debating whether it was a good idea i kn ow nothing about him. But then i decided to call him since i wanted to go have fun and i sure as hell wasnt gonna walk for 20 minutes. He picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hello? Elliott Saunders speaking."

"Uh hey Elliott this is Julie i don't want to bother you or anything but do you think you can give me a ride to the party? If you can't i understand"

"Hello Julie, of course i can give you a ride, what time shall i pick you up from your apartment?"

"Oh my god thank you! Around 6:45 if you can"

"Sure no problem i will see you then . Bye "

"Bye and thanks again"

"No problem Julie i'm not very busy so i can give you a fifteen minute ride" He chuckled

"Yea thanks"

"Sure bye" he hung up the phone and i went into my room thinking why in the hell is he so nice and formal most of all he said he wasn't "very" busy so he must have something to do. Well Sophia is in California so he isn't doing her like most of the time.I chose a green dress with a tight bodice and a flared out bottom with black boots and a necklace i got for my birthday. I sprayed myself with some body spray Sophia got me this Valentines Day. At 6:45 on the dot there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door to find Elliott looking as sharp as always wearing a beige sweater vest with a maroon tie and a crsip white shirt underneath with khakis and black converse and his huge glasses. His hair was a little messier than usual with a beanie on but he looked cute. His hair had snow on it so did his pea coat. "Hey Elliott i'll just go get my bag and jacket it looks cold outside you can come in" he smiled a big warm genuine smile and stepped in saying "Thank you, It sure is cold out so you might want to wear a hat or something i didn't park far" i smiled and left the room . I pulled on my scarf and hat with a coat and slung my cross body over my shoulder. I looked pretty good. When i came into the living room i saw Elliott typing something insanely fast on his phone with a very serious look on his face.

"Hey El you ready?" he looked up locked his phone and smiled " Yea whenever you are" i smiled and walked to the door he opened it for me and walked out allowing me to lock it. As we rode down the elevator he checked some veerry long emails on his phone and walked out leading me to his car. He had a Mercedes just like Sophia a Mercedes e350 except Sophia's was white and his is black. When we approached the car he opened the car door for me and then turned the heat on full power. His car was clean and smelled like cologne and a faint trace of vanilla.We drove in silence until we reached Mark's place. Elliott looked over and said "Be careful sweetheart there are a lot of high and drunk assholes at these parties.Call me when you need to go back home." He gave me a hug and a smile then he reached for his glove compartment then pulled out a few little white sticks."Here put these in a drink someone gives you, it tests for rape date drugs. Don't accept any drinks from anyone unless they insist. It turns purple for date rape drugs,Be safe" he smiled "oh and don't leave your drink unattended and if you do get another one. Better to be safe than sorry" he smiled shyly. i smiled at him and gave him one last hug before heading out of the car. He waved to me and drove off. I swear this kid is so weird and where in the hell does he find shit like this?

I walked into the 2 floored house and the smell of marijuana hit me along with vodka and beer. Some kids were playing beer pong and i joined them. I met a girl named Becca and a guy who'se name is Joe they played with me. I chugged down two solo cups of beer and i was starting to get woozy. I sat down on the alcohol stained couch to rest a little when the devil sat next to me. Alex smiled his disgusting pedo smile and tried to put his arm around me i threw it off. He looked at me and smirked "At least have a drink little lady" he handed me one and i smiled and turned around quickly trying to put one of the white sticks in it. Oh my fucking god it turned purple the second the tip went into the beer. Alex must have seen the white stick and shouted ot "What the fuck is this? Huh you're hiding behind Elliott aren't you?Well baby he's 5'9" of nothing but pure sugar while i can beat his ass to a fucking pulp so don't go running to him. His fucking girlfriend tried to stick up for him and she got what she deserved" what? "That's it i'm fucking leaving!" i pulled out my cellphone to call Elliott to pick me up but Alex picked up my cellphone from my hands and said "No you aint and you can't go walking or else you'll end up in jail for a few nights looks like you'll stay here for a while." the phone had already dialed Elliott's number and Elliott shouted into the phone "Julie are you okay do you want me to pick you up?" Alex smiled and held the phone to his ear "Elliott honey she's gonna be fiiine with me" he snickered showing his disgusting creepy smile unlike Elliott's warm affectionate one.Elliott shouted into the reciever "Alex so help me god if you lay a finger on her" Alex laughed and said "What are ya gonna do hit me?" Elliott started to say something but i couldn't hear because Alex threw my phone on the ground breaking it.

"You fucking asshole that was an iphone 5!" he laughed and said "wassss" stretching out the "s" the he grabbed my face and threw me on the couch and tried to kiss me. when i pushed him away he slapped me hard across my face i could feel a stinging when he grabbed my face again trying to spread my legs at the same time. Then i heard the most unfamiliar loud voice "ALEX I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON A WOMAN?!" never in my entire almost 3 years of knowing Elliott did i hear him curse or even raise his voice but he looked almost scary. Actually really scary. Alex stood up and said "What the fuck are you gon a do eh? you gon fight me?" as he said that he punched Elliott dead in the face. He started laughing as Elliott was laying on the ground trying to get up and then the most unexpected thing happened. Elliott stood up and tackled Alex who was a good 4 inches taller. Elliott had Alex underneath him while punching him in the face multiple times. I heard a loud crack when Elliott stood up and screamed "THAT'S FOR MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND FOR HER BEST FRIEND YOU ASSHOLE!"

Elliott walked towards me all bloodied and i didn't notice he wasn't wearing his usual outfit he was in a grey sweatshirt with red converse.He surprisingly gently took my arm and led me to the door and when some guy was fucking laughing at him Elliott turned around and punched him in the face too and walked out. He got in to the car all bloody and gross and drove about 90 mph i noticed we were going the wrong way and i spoke up quitely because he looked angry and kind of scary. "Um Elliott, we missed my turn" he looked at me and said "We are going to my house Alex knows where you live" he said it so calmly and sweetly it didn't sound like he just had a really bruised face and he was covered in blood. Then it hit me i have never been to his house or apartment. But i fully trust that he's not a murderer or anything. We drove up to a brown building and he parked his car in his designated place and walked out with me following. His apartment was on the 4th floor so we took th elevator. We walked all the way down the hall and to his aprtment. He opened it up and looked so sweet nothing like i expected. He gestured me to take a seat on the couch and said " i need to go change my clothes and wash up. make yourself at home.

The apartment was small and smelled like cologne with vanilla and most importantly coffee.There were books and papers everywhere and all over the room were huge representations of dna molecules. It was cute and homie. I noticed his wall was ligned up with books and other stuff i had no idea what it was, but on the very last shelf were movies and a lot of them. All the Harry Potter movies obviously and a collection of romance movies i wonder for who. I smiled at the thought of Sophia and Elliott fighting over which movie to watch and Sophia winning in the end. I walked up to the shelf and saw "The Notebook" , "A Walk To Remember" "The Vow" ugh ew romance. But then there were a lot of horror movies too,good ones some of which i like and knew and others never heard of. "Scream" "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" "Mirrors" "The Hills Have Eyes" "Paranormal Activity" wow we have more in common than i thought. Elliott walked in with a black tee shirt on and plaid sweatpants. He was holding a pair of VS pj pants with a VS oversized shirt. He smiled and handed me the clothes "These are Sophia's they should fit you. The bathroom is down the hall.Do you want some tea?" i smiled "Thank you, 2 sugars please." he nodded and i headed for the bathroom.

It was pretty big so i had no trouble changing in there. i headed with my blood stained clothes in my hand with my underwear and bra underneath. Elliott was cleaning his coffe table off and putting the books and papers on the floor. He looked up and smiled "I made you your tea,take a seat." when he turned i noticed the huge purple mark on his cheek along with a gash across his cheekbone. I sat down, and he took my clothes from me and headed into some room. He came back out with a blanket and pillow. "Do you want to sleep here?" i frowned and asked "Is it safe to?" he smiled and said " It sure is" i stood up to take the pillow and blanket from him and he shook his head and frowned "I'll sleep on the couch you will sleep on a comfortable bed in my room" i gaped at him"Elliott you really don't have to do that i already feel so welcomed.." he cut me off by saying "It's my pleasure don't worry about me it must have been traumatizing with everything that happened" i frowned and sat down. He say down next to me and covered me in a blanket, Then he gently run his finger over my cheek "Does it hurt?" he asked sweetly. I nodded and he stood up and headed into the kitchen,minutes later he headed out with an ice pack covered in a towl. He gently pressed it onto my cheek and it made it feel better. i took it from him and held it there. i wanted to know his story now,i was ready."Can you please tell me the story neither Matt nor Sophia want to tell me?" he looked down and sighed then took a deep breath and leaned back.

He begun telling the story calmly but full of pain and a hint of regret. "In the winter of my freshman year i was riding in the car with my mom and my biological brother..." wait what he has a biological brother? what the fuck? "...it was snowing and the roads were slippery my mom looked down to read her text as she did she didn't see the truck coming she skidded off the road. And this was after i had a PTA meeting. Mom looked Down to read a text. my scream was too late. we collided with the truck..'" as he said that he looked down with tears in his eyes. "...it was my fault Julie i should've said something to my mom earlier. My brother was older at the time so he was on his phone not paying attention to me or the road. It all happened so suddenly my mom was...." he took a deep breath before saying it "....impaled through the chest by a piece of metal and my brother flew through the windshield. I suffered from a broken arm and leg Julie, but my brother was smeared all over the road and my mother ended up being a shishkabob. I had nightmares because of it everyday for a year and did all the wrong things for all the right reasons or so i would think. Sophia would try and help me but she couldn't keep me out of trouble. Believe it or not ALex and i had a "gang" and we would do out and fuck up people's lives. Our "enemies" were people who brought us bad memories. When he targeted Sophia in 10th grade i knew i had a crush on her but i didn't know it was that massive. He planned on embarrassing her in front of the whole school. I couldn't let him do that to her. It takes bravery to stick up to your enemies Julie,but a great deal more to stick up to your friends. He ended up being jealous of my father who found love after a short year unlike his who drank himself to death. Sophia did help me and i wrote poems for her..." he smiled when he mentioned her name"....that was my past life and now i'm happy being a different person Julie i really do. Sophia is my light and wherever she goes or whatever she does that's wht i do." i looked down and smile remembered the alleged proposal. "what happened to Alex's mom?"he sighed and said "suicide by fatal gunshot to the head"

Wow these guys really are traumatized but Elliott made it out so Alex should have too. "What are you studying now?" he smiled and said "quantum

physics at MIT" i thought he went to BU. he looked at me and said "i know you know about the proposal, Matt would have never been able to keep his mouth shut. Do you think she would say yes if i asked her on Valentines Day?" i gasped and smiled "Of course she's in love with you!" he smiled and blushed a little " I'm in love with her too." he then stood up and took my hand leading me to his bedroom i guess. He opened the door and said "this is my room have a good night i'll drive you to school tomorrow or home because Soph has some clothes here i'll take yours to the laundromat tomorrow. I smiled and hanked him he left closing the door. I walked around his room and i saw an album full of pictures of him and Sophia. i reached into my pocket for my phone to text her but then i remembered that asshole broke it. Shit everybody is gonna be so worried, i guess i'll buy a cheap phone for now and pray my parents will get me a brand new iphone 5s. i layed down into his bed and his pillow smelled like cologne. The other one smelled like vanilla and it smelled perfect together. God good luck Sophia.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.4K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
9.7M 218K 20
"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year." Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a...
4.4K 243 46
What happens when Julie falls for the most unexpected guy ever? Follow her on her love story to find out if this love will truly work. Can a simple w...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...