Starting New

By maxine247

After WW2 Germany is seen as a monster. Because of him, Prussia was dissolved and is forced to live with Russ... More

Monster
After the War
Time
Blood
Across the Altantic
Welcome to North America
Maybe
Issues
Another one Gone
Goodbye
The Meeting
Getting Through It
Starting Over
Family of the West
Idea
Debut
Belgium
Malta
The Rio Pact
NATO
Incident
A/N
Whatever It Takes
Who Is He?
Reunion
England
Joining
Cinderella
Are You Sure?
How Do You Know?
Catching Up
Making Up
No Tears Left To Cry
Reaching Out
Mother
Birthday
Another One
The Curse
Claimed
Help
Home
Back and Around the World (Edit)
Breaking Bonds
Truth
Explanation
Back (For Sure)
Proof
Guest
My Story
Two Sides
Starting New

A Talk

1.7K 59 55
By maxine247

Germany was so uncomfortable.

It was like everything was directed at him. Why did he even come to this meeting?

Oh yeah, because America brought him here. 

And why didn't he say no?

Yeah, that was really dumb on his part.

The meeting had been going on for an hour an a half now. They would take a break in the next half hour.

Germany kept watching his sister. She obviously was down due to not being able to see Prussia or Hungary. 

He really just kept his gaze to the table since every time he looked up, someone was always glaring at him. He just really wanted to go.

"We need to take more restraints in making sure this never happens again," Norway said. 

Agreements were heard all around the table. Many nations looked straight at Germany.

"You do this twice and act like a coward now," Russia said coldly.

"Hey guys lay off." America defended him but he was ignored.

Germany got a good look around the table. So many nations looked tired from the war. 

England and France were sitting with each other, both looking weak. Belgium looked dull. Philippines was sitting with Spain and said nation looked like he was keeping his eye on Japan. Said nation was sitting far from China, Hong Kong, and Korea.

"Why didn't we just dissolve him!?!" Someone yelled, "There's no telling what may happen in the next 20 years!!!"

"That was given to Prussia, but for some reason he didn't die," Another replied, "He's lived long enough already though."

"What'll your next war be about Germany?" Another nation asked.

Germany didn't look up, he just closed his eyes and took the words in.

"Leave him alone!!" Liechtenstein cried out as she defended her brother.

"Sorry sweetheart," Someone told her, "But he deserves it. You should be grateful he's still alive."

Greece looked at Germany, "I think he should have at least have gotten a harder punishment than what he got."

"Agreed!!!" India said as he glared at Japan.

"I also agree but maybe we should add that for Japan too," England said, he glared at Japan. He had occupied and invaded a few of his children in the East and he really didn't appreciate that.

No way was he helping much in rebuilding Japan, screw that.

Nepal looked at Germany, "The world is united against you."

"That is enough!!" Austria stood up.

"This is taking a real turn," Argentina said to Uruguay.

"Stop being so mean!!" Italy called out, "German-"

Romano shushed his brother.

"What about the rest of them?!" Someone yelled out, eyeing the rest of the Germanics. "Switzerland and Liechtenstein could be just like their brothers and be plotting something."

Liechtenstein looked shocked while Switzerland stood up and brought out his gun. "Want to say that again?"

Turkey smirked, "Go ahead, it will only prove what I'm saying to the world about you all."

And that's when the shots ran out.

"Enough!!!" Someone finally yelled, getting the attention of everyone. They looked up at the podium and there stood a very tired looking Belgium. 

Netherlands stood up about to walk over to his sister.

"Can we just not do this now?" She asked tiredly, "We all came here to discuss the state of our nations and what we can do to prevent this from ever happening again, okay? If you have any rude comments to say, please refrain from doing that."

Germany raised his hand.

"Yes, Germany?" She asked. Her voice wasn't full of hate or anything.

"May I be excused please?" He asked only facing her.

He felt so uncomfortable right now and she nodded.

Germany was quick to walk out the room. He couldn't stay here anymore, it was obvious that many didn't want him here.

He walked into the hallway and ran out the building.

Back in the meeting room, America glared at many nations and ran out after Germany.

The Germanic nations there all started to feel highly uncomfortable after that little comment made by Turkey. They all remember a similar comment made by Russia at the trial. 

Oh damn, was this how the world was starting to see them? 

"Maybe it's time to call for a break," Portugal called out. Many nations nodded  and started to head out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germany was leaning against the side of the meeting building. He held his head in his hands. 

He should of fought harder, maybe if he didn't give in....

"Germany, they're wrong about you," He suddenly heard America's voice.

He shook his head, "No, they're right. All of them."

"No-"

"I'm branded with the Nazi flag!! I'm a monster." His voice started to crack. 

"It wasn't willingly."

"I shouldn't have gave in," He felt tears start to fall, "I pulled the world into two major wars. I-"

"Your evil, jacked up bosses did. Not you," America said firmly.

"And I let it happen."

"You fought it,"

"I failed them.."

"You did-"

"Stop defending me America," He cut him off, "Nothing can ever fix what I did."

America just stared at depressed country. He couldn't make this any better for him. No matter what he did, Germany would always see himself as a monster. 

"Please just leave me alone," Germany cried, "Please."

Alfred nodded and left. It was the least he could do.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Canada pulled his fathers into the room where China was waiting. 

"Matthew," England called, "Why are we here!!!?!"

"That's what I asked," China said, "But no answer."

"There's an important reason," Canada said, "I'm gonna go find Russia before Al does."

Too late.

They heard yelling before the door busted open and Russia was physically thrown in.

"Fucking commie," Alfred muttered. He had just been with a distressed Germany and the whole thought of Prussia made him mad. So he went with a logical solution.

To go find Russia.

Canada and him had agreed to tell the other members of the Allies during the break and they had come up with a meeting place. So it wasn't like he was in the wrong or anything.

Russia growled and stood up. He glared at America and grabbed his pipe to hit him with it. But England and France both stood in front of their son and France grabbed the pipe and threw it to the ground.. They weren't in the mood for this.

"Now that we're all calm." England said looking at the two, "What are we here for boys?" He looked at America and Canada.

"That commie didn't wait the 20 hours we gave before he and I picked up Germany and Prussia!!" Alfred glared.

"What?" England looked at Russia, "How long did you give them?"

"Fucking 12 hours," Canada said.

"I don't see why we gave them so much time," Russia defended himself, "They're just a family of war criminals."

"What if was you and your sisters, huh?!" America asked.

"Well, I'm not a war criminal," Russia growled at him."

"Right," America and Canada both said sarcastically. The twins were very much bothered by Russia's little decision to cut a family's time short.

Even China looked a bit disturbed at the news, "You know aru, I really don't agree with you on this. Austria, Germany, Prussia, and Hungary are war criminals but still, they and we don't know how long their family will be separated. The very least any of us could have done was give them that time. Plus, I bet for that 12 hours, they were sleeping since the trial ended late."

Russia looked shocked at the fact that China of all nations disagreed with him.

"Yeah bitch," Alfred said.

England knocked both of the twins upside the head for their colorful language.

France nodded at what China said, "I really don't take Germany's side but this time I will. They're all separated for who know how long. And since they were most likely sleeping during that time. They didn't really have chance to really be together as a family. And I know for a fact that, that will always be on their minds. They'll always remember that." 

England nodded, "They would have had no time to say any last words. They're probably still going over that day to. We gave them 20 hours to be together as a family. But those scared hours were taken-no ripped away."

China had many siblings whom he all raised. England and France both had many children all over the world. They knew that if they were given 20 hours with their children/siblings, they would take it and make the best of it, no matter what."

"Germany told me that Commie actually dragged Prussia out the house and into his car. He broke the door down and even hit Hungary with his pipe and punched Austria."

They all stared at Russia.

"Really Russia?" England asked, "The 20 hours were the very least we could have done!!"

"They did not deserve those hours," Russia said, "The family of war criminals probably used that time to plot another wa-"

"That's it!!!" America lunged at him but was held back by England.

Alfred may have super strength but England was also strong. Plus he had raised the boy so yeah...

"Alfred, calm down!!" 

After a few more attempts at grabbing Russia. America calmed down.

"I say we do something to give them back the 8 hours," Canada said.

"I second that," America said.

"Me too, aru," China agreed.

"It would be the right thing to do," England nodded.

"Oui, I agree," France agreed.

"Nyet, I will not allow it," Russia said, "You can go ahead but I will not let Prussia and Hungary come to the little reunion."

Canada had it, "You bit-" He suddenly lunged at Russia but was held back by France.

Ahh parenthood. 

"Matthieu, amour calm down!!" France begged. 

Russia only looked at the twins, mostly America. "You're not getting it your way. They're war criminals."

"Not all of them," Alfred growled. "This isn't the end Commie."

"Oh America, I believe it is." He walked out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Liechtenstein!!!" Maria called out as she ran after the Germanics, "Can we talk?" She asked.

Austria and Switzerland trusted Maria, they weren't gonna protest to a talk. Liechtenstein nodded to Maria and the two walked away from her brothers.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I just want to let you know that if you ever want to talk, I'm here."

Liechtenstein nodded, "Thank you."

"I can't imagine what you're going through. But, I know that as the only girl, even though brothers can be crazy. We can't stand it if anything happened to them. Don't hold it all in, I'm always here."

She nodded again, "We're very similar, thank you Maria." She started to run back to her brothers. 

And as she did, she saw Russia, "Mr. Russia??"

"What?" He asked harshly. He didn't want to waste his time with a Germanic. Especially after the little time he just had with America and the other Allies.

She took a step back, "Is there a chance you can let me see my bruder and Hungary. Maybe at least once?"

 "Liechtenstein."

"Yes?"

"Answer this question for me."

"Okay..."

"Why would I do that?" He asked, and simply walked off.

Liechtenstein sighed. Because I miss them.

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 65 7
"War spreads like disease." The harsh reality of war never allowed me to grow up, to be a kid. I became a war torn adult too early in my life. I beca...
4.3K 201 5
Prussia has three days before the Allies officially dissolve him. Three days to live; three days to say goodbye to his brother; three days to mend th...
1.2K 14 32
Some of the countries want Prussia to become a country again..others don't. World War 3 is on the rise. Friendships will be broken. New allies will a...
72.8K 1.4K 15
America/Alfred has secrets. That's not a surprise as all nations have them. HE has a significant amount more than the others though. Only a few peopl...