LOVE and DEPRESSION...

By Real360

My name is Daniel and I'm in love with a man...who is also my boss. Isn't that just lovely? ? More

Chapter 1😁
Chapter 2😁
Chapter 3😁
Chapter 4😁
Chapter 5😁
Chapter 6😁
Chapter 7😁
Chapter 8😁
Chapter 9😁
Chapter 11 😁
Chapter 12 😁
Chapter 13 😁
Chapter 14 😁
Chapter 15 😁
Chapter 16 😁
Chapter 17 😁
Chapter 18 😁
Chapter 19 😁
Chapter 20 😁

Chapter 10😁

71 10 1
By Real360

Two weeks had passed since the last time i went to Sean's house. During those two weeks, Sean and i kept our relationship strictly professional. There was no sex, and we only communicated when it was necessary towards work. It was the hardest thing. Like i said, i was only working at the Electoral Office for a three week summer job. The three weeks were finally over.

During the last two weeks, the strange texts and suspicious acts were ceased. Everything was back to normal. Rowhel and i have been hanging out frequently like we used to. He would come over my house all the time just to check up on me and we would talk all day all night. He was my backbone through all of this. He made me forget about Sean and work. He was like a drug that i needed.

I started to remember why i had feelings for him in the first place😊. I couldn't let him know though, because it would just ruin our friendship. I couldn't afford for that to happen. So i hid it, just like how i hid my relationship with Sean from the world.

Speaking about my relationship with Sean, i was curious to know what would happen after i stopped working with him. Were we ever gonna see each other again? Are we still in a relationship? I was curious to know.

A week had passed since my last day working with Sean. There was no sign of him. I couldn't take the suspense any longer...so i finally texted him. Surprisingly, he replied immediately after i texted him. It was like he was sitting around the phone waiting on my text. I'm happy to say he was clearly in a good mood, and i texted him the right time. He was about to take a shower💦🙌.

I really love milkshakes😭❤. Anyways, after Sean and i finished our conversation, i went outside to walk my dog, Spot. When i was outside, i saw Rowhel on his porch sitting alone. He looked a bit sad.

"Hey bro. You okay?", i asked.

"Uhh yeah I'm fine"

"You sure? You look a bit down. Did something happened?"

"Sigh. Its just that...have you ever felt something but can't explain it?"

"Yeah"

"Well its like that. I've been feeling something for quite a while...well for a long time actually but i just didn't have the balls to say it"

"What do you mean?"

"Danny?"

"Yeah bro"

"I have something to confess"

"Its okay...you can tell me anything"

"Okay. So you know you're my bestfriend right?"

"Yes i indeed know that haha"

"And you know that i love you"

"Yeah i know bro. Where is this going?

"Sigh"

"Its fine. I don't care what it is. I won't judge you"

"I love you"

"Yeah and i love you too. We already established that bro haha"

"No you don't get it. I don't just love you bro. I LOVE you"

"Wait, what?! You LOVE me?"

"Actually Daniel, I'm in love with you"

"Are you messing with me right now?"

"Nooo. I am so serious right now"

"Rowhel. When did all of this start?"

"Wellll...it actually started a long time ago. You were the reason that made me knew i was attracted to guys. You were there for me and i realized that i didn't love you just as a friend anymore. It was more than that"

"Wow. I don't even know what to say right now"

"I'm sorry"

"I mean...why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. I didn't want to lose our friendship over it. I had no idea that you were gay at the time"

"This is...a lot. Rowhel, you should've told me. I love you too. I always have!"

"What?"

"I had feelings for you too this whole time, but i didn't tell you for the same reasons"

"Wow"

"Yeah. I can't believe this. If only we had spoken up to one another"

"Well, we're speaking up now...", he said softly while he stared into my eyes.

"Y-Yeah", i stammered while looking into his deep beautiful eyes.

"You know, I've never been in love with anybody like this before", he said while moving closer beside me.

"Really?", i replied nervously.

"Yeah. You make me feel so special...and when I'm around you, its like nothing else matters. I love that about you. How easy you make it for me to go weak. And how easy you make it for me to just sit and listen. You're such an amazing person Daniel, and i love you so much"

I was speechless after he said that. All i knew was that he leaned over to me and next thing you know, our lips were interlocked. Why did it felt so good?

I could feel the passion in the way we kissed each other. I could also feel the passion that was inside my pants. I was getting hard. It came to Rowhel's realization as well when he placed his hand on it. He looked me in the eye, then looked on my boner and smirked right before biting his lips. That's when i started to precum. Why did it felt so good?

He started to unzip my pants while we were kissing. I started to pant heavily. My heart was racing and my body was filled with adrenaline. He got me so heated up. He took out my dick and started stroking it. I moaned. Why did it felt so good? Suddenly, Spot started barking.

"Shit!😂", i started laughing.

"Fuck😂😂😂"

We then realized we were outside. There we were...outside making out and getting naked without a care in the world. Damn.

"We should probably go inside", Rowhel suggested.

"Yeah that's probably best😂"

I sent Spot home and Rowhel and I went up to his room.

WHEW CHILE! THE LATENESS😂😂
SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG. PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT! REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 474 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
4.5K 256 25
***Sequel to Girls & Drama*** Find out what happens when Danny takes that next step...
1.2K 328 32
I was pretty sure that I wont be given the opportunity to work in this company even if I do my best and pass the interview , because turns out the ma...