Love And Its Respects

By Shefalimysticals16

A short story on how respect for each other turns into love and its respects. More

INTRO
Bondings
Fun Times
Are You Sure?
Teasing Time Begins
Teasing Continued
Not Bad
Teaser
Funny Boy
Surprise!
Accidental Kiss!
Together In The Garage
Trapped In Thoughts
Thank You Time!
Knowing The Truth
Teaser
Distancing From Her
Understanding
The Trip To Love
Almost Confessing
Teaser
In Love With His Respect
Lies within Lies
Towards A Mission
I LOVE YOU AS A.....
A New Entry
Executing The Mission
Another Plan
In Your Perspective
Changing The Perspective
Controlling Emotions
It's Beautiful
Truth Revealed
Changing Situations
Who Is He?
Past Forgotten?
Towards An Angel's Story
The Goodness In Her
I Agree To This!
Another Truth?
She Knows Now....
Her Planning
Hide And Seek
Lovely Respect

It's For Them

322 74 7
By Shefalimysticals16

Koyal "Chotuuuuuu......"

Chotu never answered as he is shocked beyond words to reply.

Koyal "Chotu! It's just copying Teacher's handwriting!"

Chotu "How can I Koyal? I never copied like this before!"

Koyal "But you have good handwriting than me. Teacher have told before. Don't you remember?"

Chotu "Yes..... But...."

Koyal "It's For Them Chotu. They love us and we love them too. So we have to do this for them. Please write Chotu...."

Chotu "This is emotional blackmail yaar."

Koyal "It's true Right? We do love them....."

Chotu agrees and asks her to wait as he need to practice Teacher's handwriting before he can write in the book.

Koyal smiled and said she will call tomorrow and hope he can take this night for practice.

Chotu on the other hand was stressed but decided to do it for them.

Few days later at Pragya's House,

It's unbelievable how I have came across Koyal. I thought I wouldn't get the chance to meet her.

I am thankful to God for making me meet her.

But...... Falling in love with Mr Abhi was a big mistake. No wonder he was feeling awkward at many times and maintaining his distance with me like a gentleman.

Now I have to do something to rectify my mistake.

NO Pragya! When you go in front of him itself, you are unable to be in your senses. All you could see is falling in love with him.

It means.....

She tries to control her tears and decides to forget her love for him.

That is when she receives a call and an unknown man informs him Abhi is in danger and is at school now.

Before she could ask who was the person telling her this, the call ended and she panicked of what had happened to Abhi.

Pragya quickly made her way out of the house to reach the school as soon as possible.

Abhi comes to Koyal's room and asks "Buddy.... I think you left this book mistakenly at my room."

Koyal "Really Buddy? Sorry, I didn't know about that."

Abhi "But the book looks a bit old."

Koyal "You never open the book and see?"

Abhi "No Koyal. I saw it had some cartoon pictures on the cover page and I knew it's yours."

Koyal "No buddy, it's Pragya teacher's.... I accidentally took it from her table."

Abhi "Hers? How could it be? The book like it belongs to kids."

Koyal hearing the word kids got angry but thought she shouldn't show it to him now.

Koyal "No buddy... I think she likes cute books like this. She is also cute na...."

Abhi had an light smile thinking of Pragya's cuteness.

Koyal "OK pass me the book! I will give it to her tomorrow at school."

Abhi passed the book to her and he was about to leave when Koyal exclaimed "Wow!!!"

Abhi turned back and asked Koyal what happened.

Koyal ran towards him and said "Look buddy, she have your photos in this book."

Abhi saw all the pictures which were taken from magazines and websites. And at the bottom of every page it was written as I love you!

Reading those words is enough for him to be happy and upset at the same time.

Koyal" I think she likes you buddy.... "

Abhi looks at Koyal and smiles.

Koyal" You talk to her and thank for this!"

Abhi" Koyal.... She is a fan of me and I am always thankful to my fans by giving my best performances."

Koyal" No buddy, you have to call her now and say thank you!"

Abhi smiled and shook his head for Koyal's insistence.

He was about to leave the room and Koyal said" I am calling her now...."

Abhi" No Koyal! Don't disturb her at this time."

Koyal" It's only 7pm. I called her already."

She said by placing the cordless phone near her ears.

Abhi was standing a distance away and was feeling uncomfortable to talk to Pragya now.

Koyal" Hello... I am Koyal teacher..."

Pragya" Koyal! Did your Papa came back home?"

Koyal" Papa.... No he is not at home. He went outside."

Abhi hearing it wondered why Pragya is asking about Purab now.

It took a moment for Abhi to realize that she was asking about him and not Purab.

Pragya then asked Koyal to stay safe and be with Purab uncle. She asked Koyal to inform her if Papa returns home.

Koyal then asks "Teacher, where are you? I want to talk to you!"

Pragya replied that she is at school and finding for her Papa who is in some danger.

Then suddenly the call was disconnected abruptly.

Abhi "Where is she?"

Koyal "At school.... She sounds scared buddy...."

Abhi "Why does she went there? I mean why is she looking for me?"

Koyal "I don't know... She said she is looking for Papa!"

Abhi "No buddy, remember we lied to her na that I am your Papa. So I think she is looking for me."

Koyal "Oh...."

Abhi hears thunderstorm and soon a heavy downpour had arrived.

He was worried now and tries to call Pragya but it was futile.

Abhi murmured "Looks like the signal is low in her phone due to rain."

Abhi "You stay here Koyal. I will ask Robin to give you dinner."

Koyal "Where are you going?"

Abhi "To see your teacher."

Koyal smiled inwardly and see him leaving in a rush.

While driving to school, Abhi was getting more worried and tensed of why does Pragya went there looking for him.

Whatever the reason could be but why Pragya have to leave at this hour! Damn it! Even the weather now is not good.

She is making it difficult again for me. I can't resist myself to be ignorant of where she is. Why am I like this? Why can't I just make up my mind and decide to be away from her?

Why does again and again my destiny makes me meeting her?

He couldn't think further and was focused to reach the school as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Pragya searches for Abhi at school.

It was heavily raining but she didn't care and tried to check the classrooms first.

Her mind was not in the state to think that why would Abhi end up here in danger.

Where will he be now? Maybe at the canteen?

She then quickly rush to the canteen and found it to be pitch dark.

She didn't care and called his name for his response. After trying her effort to search in the darkness, suddenly lights were switched on.

"Pragya!!" A voice came and she turned behind eagerly to find person with familiar voice.

Sneek peek to next part,

Pragya "Suniye, I need to tell you this!"

Abhi "You want to tell that I am here for nothing?"

Pragya "No!!! I want to tell you I LOVE You!"

Abhi's world stopped for a second hearing those words and it followed by his world crashing as she told something further.

Thank you so much for all the response! Very overwhelming and hope it continues the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 413 11
is about how little kiara made her sister fall in love with her house boy this story is about abhigya
2.3K 179 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..
10.6K 953 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
11.7K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...