Ms Sharma And Mr Grey.✅

By thegirlnextdoor7781

This amazing cover of the book is done by @TrendCazie. Thank you so much!!❤️❤️ Smriti Sharma- She is a 25 yea... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
A/N
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
PULWAMA
Chapter- 45
UPDATE
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Mismatched Love.
Epilogue
Author's Note
HIS TO LOVE.

Chapter-21

27.4K 1.2K 103
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Smriti's POV-

" Rajat, I am sure that these people must have kept a back up plan if their bomb blast plan fails. Let us check the parameters for our satisfaction. I have a gut feeling that there must be some gun men present here apart from the human bomb sitting next to Imad Asim." I said.

" I agree but let us inform Sanjay sir first." He said.

I called sir.

" Sir, shall we widen our parameters and search for additional men present along with them? Because I am sure that gun mens will be here." I said.

" Yes, but let the others come first." Sir said.

I spotted Sunaina and Fahim coming along with some FBI Agents.

" Sir, they are here." I said.

" Okay, then you and Rajat go and see to it." Sir said.

" Jai Hind." I said.

" Jai Hind." Sir said and hung up.

The FBI agents and us formulated a plan. Many people had evacuated.

Imad Asim must have sensed some alertness so he ordered his gun men to start shooting.

Sunaina, along with the bomb squad went forward to diffuse the bomb. whereas the FBI agents and Fahim caught hold of Imad Asim.

Mansi, Chaitra, Rajat and I were aiming shoots to the gun men. Lakshya was helping people evacuate.

" Guys! The bomb has been diffused.

Our little attention was diverted and Mansi got shot at her leg, and I at my arm.

" Shit." I said.

" Smriti, Mansi  you're hurt." Rajat said.

" No worries Rajat, just give me some bullets. We cannot afford to shot shooting." I said.

Mansi nodded.

I refreshed my gun with bullets and started aiming again. Damn! These bullet shoots always hurt as fuck. I have been shot twice in the earlier missions. Mansi too.

Finally, after good 1 hour, some more FBI agents were in attendance and the gun men were taken hostage.

" Sunaina, call Sanjay sir and report." Fahim said.

She did as she was told.

Lakshya came into our view too.

" Mansi, shit! You are shot." He said and picked Mansi up in bridal style.

We both tied cloth around our wound.

" We cannot go to the hospital because we cannot reveal our identities. Let's get to our apartment so that we can do their dressing." Sunaina said.

Everyone nodded.

As we reached, Lakshya removed Mansi's bullet and did the dressing and Fahim did mine.

When we were training for RAW, we were given first aid training too in case of emergencies.

" This will do for now. Let me call dad and ask him to talk to the doctors in our department who can prescribe some medicines to both of you. Dad will panick once he gets to know that you both are injured." Sunaina said.

We nodded.

" Papa, can you meet a doctor and ask him to prescribe medicines for a gun shot?" Sunaina asked.

" Mansi and Smriti." She Said.

" Okay." She added and handed the phone over to Mansi.

Mansi talked to sir and then handed the phone over to me.

" Smriti, where have you got shot?" Sir asked.

" In the left hand sir." I said.

" The length of the bullet?" He asked.

" Approximately, 5mm.' I said.

" Make sure to keep your wound covered. I will let you know the medicines aftet I have a chat with the doctor. Take care." He said.

" I will sir. Thank you." I said.

He hung up.

" Girls, rest for today. Dinner will be done. Don't worry." Sunaina said.

We nodded. I went to my room and Mansi took Sunaina's room.

The moment I hit the bed, my phone went off.

I groaned.

" You were aware about the attack, right?" Christian asked, as soon as I took the call.

" I told you that I work for an organisation similar to FBI." I said.

" You are making me mad Ms Sharma. Tell me, what the hell do you do and why did you go to Times Square despite knowing that there  was a bomb there?" He asked.

" I did not go to Times Square.' I lied.

" I hate lies. Mia saw you there." He said.

" Mia knows that I am here?" I asked.

" Yes. She saw you in the cab yesterday." He informed.

" Okay." I said.

" Grandma has invited you for dinner tonight." He said.

" She knows too?" I asked.

" Everyone does." He said.

" Get ready by 8. I will pick you up." He said and hung up.

Rude much?

" He is way too arrogant. How will he pick me up when he has no access to my address." I questioned myself.

I slept for an hour or so. By the time I woke up, it was 7:50 and it was just Sunaina and I.

" Sunaina, we have to start our actual work from tomorrow." I said.

She nodded and handed over some medicines to me.

" Take these, papa has a talk with the doctor and Rajat bought these from the pharmacy." She said.

I took the medicines.

The door bell rang.

" You rest, I will see." Sunaina said and went.

It was Christian.

" Smriti, I asked you to get ready, did I not?" He frowned.

Shit! I thought that he was joking.

" Mr Grey, I thought that you were not serious sbout it." I said.

" Well, I was." He said.

" Fine, I will go and get dressed in 10 minutes. Till then. please take a seat." I said.

He nodded.

" What happened to your arm?" He asked.

" She hit herself while getting out of the car." Sunaina lied.

Christian gave me a suspicious look.

" It is nothing. I will just come." I said and dashed into my bedroom.

Thank god, the bullet mark was not visible.

I got ready in a full sleeved dress.

I came out. Then I took notice of Christian fully. He was wearing his usual business suit. Does this man own any casuals?

" Let's go.' I said.

I looked at Sunaina who nodded.

We took the elevator.

I was at their house in just half an hour.

I touched grandma's feet.

" Smriti, this is really not done. You were here and we had no information!" Grace said.

" Mrs Grey, I didn't wanted to bother all of you. Actually, I still don't know till when I am here so why disturb all of you?" I said.

" Smriti, did you forget that you are engaged to Christian and will be the part of this family soon?" Mia asked.

" Now that you are here, you will stay with all of us." Grandma said.

" I have a better idea grandma, why not let her stay with Christian in his penthouse?" Mia asked, chucking.

I panicked.

" I wish that I could grandma but I have work abligations and will have to live in the flat assigned to me by my organisation. It is a compulsion." I said.

She nodded understandingly.

" Your bad. I was trying to give you some time with your husband to be." Mia said.

I blushed, looking embarrassed. 

" Leave the poor soul alone Mia, let's go and have dinner." Mr Grey acted as my saviour.

I was about to move forward but I was dragged by a certain someone.

Hii guys! This is the modified chapter. Let me know what you think about it. Until next time. I love you all. Bye!

PS- Do vote, comment and share. I appreciate it all!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 17.5K 55
BOOK - 1 OF HIS SERIES You may find these book cringe as it was my first time of writing so please don't comment any bad things. Thank you so much ✨️...
655K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
1.2M 47K 78
What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him in your bridal attire, in place of groo...
448K 28.8K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...