GAME OF SURVIVAL โ–น INFINITY W...

By -sebstan

โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“–๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ... More

cast | avengers
cast | guardians
cast | solo heroes
cast | villain
soundtrack
introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
teaser.
teaser (part two).
bonus | aesthetics
end of book one

fifteen.

8.2K 364 161
By -sebstan

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═════╗
fifteen.
zenith
╚═════╝

PAIN. OH, LET THE BULLETS
FLY, LET THEM RAIN. MY LOVE,
MY LIFE, MY DRIVE, THEY CAME
FROM THE PAIN. YOU MAKE ME A
BELIEVER, BELIEVER.

THANOS LOOKED UP, NOTICING A HUNK OF DEBRIS FLYING DOWN AT HIM, TONY PUSHING IT. Using the Power Stone, he lifted his hand trying to block it but it was too late before getting crushed by it.

"See? Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill barked at Tony, activating his helmet before flying forward.

Lexi shook her head, looking worse than before, following Quill. "I swear I'm going to strangle this raisin myself."

As Tony flew away, the chunk of debris exploded into pieces, Thanos in the middle as he gave a scream of rage. Thanos yelled, changing the rubble into bats, all flying at Tony and pushing him away.

Thanos' head suddenly jutted back as a glob of webbing covered his eye, distracting him before Peter kicked him across the face.

Drax jumped forward, daggers raised. He slid on his knees, slicing the inside of his knee. Thanos winced, almost falling to one knee. Amber rushed in after, using her old sling ring that Stephen kept. She crafted a staff, fighting Thanos three-on-one.

Thanos hit Drax and Amber away before grabbing Stephen's weapon. With his free hand, he reached up, pulling the web from his eye.

Stephen stared with wide eyes as Thanos destroyed his weapon. Lifting a large boot, Amber jumped forward, quickly forming a shield. Thanos kicked her shield, making her crash into Stephen.

Quill and Lexi fired at Thanos from behind, making him stumble forward. Stephen hovered in the air, forming shields to allow Quill to jump from one to another.

Thanos grunted as Quill managed to reach him, flipping overhead to attach a bomb to his shoulder. Thanos glared at him, watching. Quill turned towards the Titan, switching off his mask before lifting his hand and raising his middle finger.

With his other hand, he reached for Lexi, pulling her close to him. "Boom!" Quill quipped, jumping backward into a portal and disappearing.

Thanos lifted his hand to fire at them, but stumbled forward as the bomb went off, electrifying him.

"Don't let him close his fist." Stephen whispered, turning his head to his cloak. The cloak fled from his shoulders, wrapping tightly around Thanos' left hand.

Thanos grunted in annoyance, tugging harshly at the cloth. Stephen and Amber lifting their hands, forming portals for Peter and Lucy.

"Magic!" Peter yelled, suddenly appearing to kick Thanos across his face before disappearing. Lucy followed suit, randomly appearing and disappearing after to kick Thanos in his other cheek.

"More magic!"

"Magic with a kick!"

"Magic with my girlfr—" Peter was cut off by Thanos grabbing Peter by the throat and slamming him into the ground. Lucy suddenly appeared next, but was smacked away with the back of Thanos' hand. She cried out, her body flinging away.

Thanos looked down at Peter, glaring menacingly. "Insect."

Lucy wobbled as she stood, watching as Thanos tossed Peter away. "Peter!" she cried, flicking her wrist and firing a web at him. It latched to his thigh, pulling her towards him. His momentum was too much, and the two crash-landed into Stephen.

Thanos gave a sharp tug, ripping the cloak off his hand. The cloak zipped away, returning to Stephen. Thanos was jerked forward as Tony flew in, launching multiple rockets at him, surrounding him in the clouds of explosion.

He yelled out, raising his fist to enclose the the flames within the Space Stone before unleashing it at Tony. Tony was hit by it, getting blasted far away.

Lucy swung overhead, webbing his gauntlet. She landed with a stumble before pulling with all her strength. The flames stopped, his hand now closed in a tight fist. Peter came in after tugging at his own line to help her.

Thanos pulled his arm, easily pulling the two teens off their feet. Sticking out his arm, he clotheslined them. The two crashed into the ground, raging headaches forming quickly.

He turned to attack again before a Kree ship smashed into Thanos, dragging him away. Thanos rolled away from the ships's front, the wings landing on top of him.

Thanos shoved them off, standing only to get struck in the face. A flash of blue crossed his eyes, and he slowly lifted his head to look at an enraged Nebula, holding an electric staff. "Well, well..."

Nebula glared her charcoal-black eyes at him. "You should've killed me."

Thanos gritted his teeth. "It would've been a waste of parts!"

She rushed up to him, striking him with her weapon. When she tried again, he blocked it, hitting her weapon away. The blade detached, circling around him until Nebula grabbed it, smacking his face again. She jumped back. "Where's Gamora?!"

Thanos didn't answer, hitting her away.

Stephen hovered over him, using his powers to draw webs of dark orange, wrapping around his left hand. Thanos clenched his fingers, resisting.

Drax slid in behind him, kicking his knee to force him to kneel. He latched on to his ankle, holding tightly.

Quill and Lexi were watching from afar, shooting at him with their guns. Lexi tossed a triangular magnet, the device pulling Thanos' right arm to the ground. Peter and Lucy simultaneously looped mixed webbing together, slinging it over his shoulder to pull him backward uncomfortably. Tony flew in behind him, holding onto Amber with one hand. He dropped her before landing, pulling at the gauntlet with Amber. Lexi ran up to the group, grabbing onto Thanos' thumb before pulling too.

Thanos strained, pulling at everyone grudgingly. Peter panted, getting dragged with Lucy. Luckily for him, the spider-legs detached, plunging themselves into the ground to keep him his spot.

Lucy clenched her teeth, continuing to slip. "He's...too...strong!"

Stephen raised his arms, opening a portal and dropping Mantis on his shoulders.

Thanos screamed as everyone pulled at his limbs every which way, making him uncomfortable and angry. Mantis squeezed her eyes shut, using all her power to subdue him. Suddenly, his eyes rolled back before he blinked slowly, under Mantis' control.

"Is he under? Don't let up." Tony said, momentarily glancing up.

"Be quick!" Mantis strained, tears filling her jet-black eyes. "He is very strong!"

"Parker, help! Get over here. Lucy, you got it? She can't hold him much longer, let's go."

Lucy nodded quickly, her palms starting to hurt. "Y-Yeah! All good over here, Mr. Stark. Peter, go!"

Quill suddenly soared in, stopping in front of Thanos. He let down his mask, revealing an angered face.

"We-we gotta opens his fingers and get it off." Peter offered. A few nodded, pulling even harder.

"I thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record," Quill lifted a finger, directed at Tony. "this was my plan." He watched as Thanos moaned quietly, too entranced to respond. "You're not so strong now, huh?"

Lexi huffed in effort, her face growing red. "Now is really not the time to show off, Peter. HELP."

Quill ignored her, leaning close to his face. "Where's Gamora."

Thanos groaned. "My Gamora!"

"No, bullshit!" Quill spat, leaning even closer. "Where is she?"

"He is in anguish!" Mantis explained, her hands flat on his temples.

"Good." Quill snapped, watching as his jaw opened to let out another groan.

"He..." Mantis panted. "He mourns!"

Nebula watched from afar silently, realization coming over her.

"What does this monster have to mourn?!" Drax asked, straining as well.

"Gamora."

Quill turned, studying Nebula for a moment. "What?"

"He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone. But she didn't."

Tony noticed Lexi give from her pulling, her grip weakening. He looked between her and Quill before letting his mask down. "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand?"

Tony saw him ignore his words, turning slowly to Thanos again. "Don't—don't. Don't engage. Lexi, help me out!" His voice rose into a yell. "We almost got this off!"

"Peter, listen to me." Lexi called out, her voice nearly breaking. "All we need are a few more seconds, you need to calm down."

"Tell me he's lying." Quill, blinded by rage, spat in Thanos' face. "Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it!"

"I...had to." Thanos mumbled.

"No you didn't." Quill shook his head, stepping back. "No you didn't."

Suddenly, Quill leaped forward, smashing his gun into his face repeatedly. Lexi cried out, jumping forward and tackling Quill away. "PETER—NO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...