Brett Talbot Imagines

By ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... More

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 7: Request #5
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 37: Request #34
Part 38: Request 35
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 48: Request #43
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 61

4.7K 130 8
By ChyneAshly

This hits me close to home tbh :(

I've received requests that were along the lines of self-harm, disorders, etc. (you get the point) but as I've mentioned in my Isaac Lahey imagines blog and book I might never write these types of imagines because I might accidentally hurt/offend some of you without knowing. So I'll be making these instead, hope that it's alright with you guys. Also, I'd like my readers to know that there are a lot of people willing to hear you out just like me. You don't have to bottle everything up, we can be your cushion and we'll try to help you.

This imagine becomes fluffy and funny (is it even considered as such LOL) at the end of this.

~~~

How Brett shows you he loves you

Despite not being as verbal in saying "I love you" to you, Brett has his ways in showing it.

- Brett would occasionally be dropping by your house to cook you either of the 3 meals of the day, he likes it when he sees you eating something that he made – he simply enjoyed that smile that was plastered on your face although out your meal times with him.

- Not only does he enjoy seeing you eat the food he made, but he was also assured that whatever you were eating was not something you were allergic to, or something that would make you sick; he's basically your personal chef (and vice versa).

- Brett basically has all the medicine you needed tidily arranged and marked what time or what day you were going to take it, his organization when it comes to your health surprised you-you were sure that he'll go to extremes just to keep you off of things that were bad for you.

- When you went home exhausted from work, you'd be surprised to see him already standing in the doorway of your bedroom with towels in one hand. *alrighty, shOWeRSexYtImE here we go*

- When waking up in the mornings of a weekday and finding Brett already left, you'd see that he has stuck sticky notes around the kitchen with notes that would say Coffee's still hot, like you ;) on the coffee brewer or Breakfast's reheated stuck on the oven.

- A LOT of cuddles, on the couch while watching a movie, IN BED in the afterglow or simply just wanting to stay in bed longer.

- It was a habit, you both did right before the game would start – you believed that it was his lucky charm.

Walking from out of the stands, you waited by the bleachers as each team of the Devenford Prep started to go out to the field with the captain coming last. You watched Brett jogged towards you, his eyes already gleaming when it met with yours.
Removing his helmet and hooking it in one arm, he stopped in front of you before you felt his hands on your waist. He smiled the smile that made your knees go weak before pulling you closer and feeling his lips plant a kiss on your forehead, trailing down to the tip of your nose he placed another one.

- "I love you," you muttered against his lips before he pulled away and winked at you as he pulled his helmet over his head.

- His kisses were for the lucky charm in his game – in his life, this he needed to remind you every time.

  - Since Brett was a werewolf, he could never get drunk. So when the pack decided to have a night out, which ended with the humans in the pack getting drunk, Brett would leave a glass of water and an advil for the headache he knew you were going to feel in the morning from the hangover.  

- When you were stressed or mad over certain things, he'd be there to kiss the space between your furrowed brows and it would instantly relax – a proud smile playing on his lips when he saw the effect.

- He'd kiss the lips that he fell in love with when you smiled – especially when he was the reason behind the smile on your face.

- His hands were magnificent – sexual implications aside. Whenever you felt your muscles aching and sore, he'd give you a massage and you'd feel like jelly afterward.

- He'd make you laugh so hard that you'd end up with tears running down your cheeks, you might even feel abs forming on your stomach from the muscle workout of laughter.

- Sexy time is great, he didn't want sex to be just sex with you (and you alone, rest assured.) He'd be praising your body and taking his time – but you wouldn't be opposed to rough and raw ;)

- Leaving hickies?
"Oh my god, what happened to your neck?" Scott and Stiles' worried tones surprised you when you walked into the kitchen of Lydia's family's lake house.
"I-uh," you tried to think of an excuse. "Kisses from the universe -"
"I'm the universe," Brett suddenly walked with a smirk on his face as cut off the excuse you were going to tell, let's just say Scott and Stiles didn't need to think twice what happened.

How Brett says you he loves you

Despite not being as verbal in saying "I love you" to you, Brett has his ways in telling you he does.

- "Good morning, beautiful."
The kind of greeting you get almost everyday despite just waking up, he was very much happy that you were the first thing he sees in the morning. He'd sometimes wake up earlier than you and just simple watch you with a smile on his face, his hands caressing your cheek and just thinking how lucky he was to have ended up with you.

- "G'night, Y/N." He said just as you closed the light on your bedside table, his arms immediately wrapping around you and pulling you closer to his chest. A kiss on the temple accompanied by a sigh, he closed his eyes and smiled at the thought that you would be the last thing he sees every night before goes to bed.

- "You're my anchor."

- "I really, really want to kiss you right now." He'd say, his lower lip in between his teeth in an attempt to stop a groan that was threatening to come out.

- "I'm all yours, Y/N."

- "You're my type, don't doubt that." He said with a smile.
Cliché and cheesy? Well that's what he tells you whenever you felt this tinge of doubt inside of you because it's true.

- "No, stay there. I'm coming to get you," when it rained, despite having an umbrella, Brett would very much like him to be the one to take you home.

- "Call me when you get home, okay?"

- Pick up lines perhaps?

"I can hold the whole world in my hands," Brett spoke, cutting the comfortable silence in the car drive to a midnight snack diner.
"Really?" you almost scoffed as you looked at him, he glanced your way. "World domination is impo-"

- You suddenly felt his hands cupping your head.

- "BRETT KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL, OH MY GOD!"

- "Damn, Y/N, I'm doing a pick up l-"

- "Well, Talbot, it's not a good time... But that was a good one."

- "How's the prettiest person in the world doing today?" You greeted Brett when he picked you up from school.

- He quietly started the engine of the car, barely sparing you any glance, "I don't know, how are you?"

- That actually caught you off guard that it bounced back to you, your blush making another appearance from his 'I can hold the whole world in my hands' bit last night.

- He glanced your way when he didn't receive a reply.

- He only winked at you, and the lip bite he did made you feel a fuzzy feeling in your stomach, before revving out of the school parking lot.

~~~

Was that okay? Reviews are appreciated! Also, I just remembered this [video] while I was making this imagine and I started laughing and I honestly remember sending this to my best friends' boyfriends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...