Reflower

By Teddiesfield

This time, Dranel Arthurs begs a beaucoup times for Alexandria Verano's second chance so that Dranel can cour... More

About the Author
Preface
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

24 0 0
By Teddiesfield

April 19, 2025

Skimble-skamble is the katzenjammer rhapsody of my head. I'm convinced by the rambling words of Dranel that I shall stay here and be a housewife. Like the usual adult human routine, it's early in the morning to prepare for work.

My footsteps are echoing as I go down the floor of Dranel's house. I smell the scent of beacon, margarine garlic fried rice, and eggs. I can hear the boiling-fuzz of olive oil. Whenever a man cooks, it feeds my heart.

I'm just standing here and leaning on the wall as I watch his back muscles flex as he cook. I lip my bottom lips as it's interesting to watch. He's just wearing a checkered boxers and a black apron.

I romantically hug him while my hands sails his abs in a v-shape and going down, entering his boxers, then brief, and I just want touch it. My subconscious mind is flattering but my brain is starting to hurt.

I say, "Good morning... I want a daily dose of hot milk, please..." I then starts to seduce him by licking his spinal cord while my hands are inside trying to jerk it even though it's not erect.

"No, the doctor said no..." he says calmly but he's ruler is getting longer, mad, and hard. "Get your hands off, dirty naughty girl."

I didn't obey and now that is has reach the certain size. I keep on jerking it with his two hands. I beg, "Please... please..."

He then pulls my hand away and he keeps on cooking. Now I just hug him tightly and cuddle my face more into his manly back. I love the smell of it, it has that green apple and natural scent like the heavenly aroma of his pubic hair when I suck.

He says starting to get provoked, "Alexa... you need to rest, if you don't stop!"

"What if I don't stop?" I say sadly. "What will happen?"

He sighs as he regrets getting made, "Babe... let's just follow the orders of the doctor, okay..."

"You can cheat if you want, I'm just your pleasure girl... right?" I say as he moves that I need to unclasp to get a plate.

"Don't you dare downgrade yourself. Why will I cheat if the heaven already give something I can't even afford to lose..." He says as he goes back to my places and fish-out the bacon out of the pan. He then gets a fork, pierce it on the bacon, blows some air on it to cool down, and he puts in front of my mouth. "Say, ahh..."

"Ahh..." I say and I start to chew the beacon.

"Don't talk anymore... I hate it when you're getting redundant..." He says as he ruffles my head and I'm like a child nodding in great consent. "Just stay safe and be loyal to be... that's it! And I'll be too..."

He then puts everything to the table then I take a seat on my own. He then goes back to the fridge to get a pitcher of water and as he seats down the king's chair, he land it near to me.

"Sorry..." I ask. "Where is... Ramil, and his wife?"

"Look in front of you..." He says as he starts eating with a sad face.

I then see the picture of his mother, father, and the staffs of this house in a happy picture while Dranel is the middle smiling eyes closed and he's around seven years old.

"Huh?" I utter as I'm spaced out.

"The urns..." he says.

I see two urns golden together with some intricate designs and crystals to make it attractive just below the picture frame. I say, "Huh... no... when... how?"

Dranel is about to eat but he says first, "Last April... 1 year after I met you... it's weird though... seems like their job is done or something. They died naturally. One day, I just woke-up there's no one cooking and I go to their quarters and saw them two not responding, not breathing, and their body is cold."

"Condolence... it's a bit saddening." I say. "How sad... I wasn't able to learn their cookings..."

"Wait a second..." he says and he goes towards the urns and below it there's a book that he get. He then gives it to me and I accept it. "They wrote that when they have free time... all of their recipe is in that book, it even includes my mother's recipe..."

"This is great!" I say. "I'm excited to cook and bakes stuffs..."

He then takes a sit again on his chair and starts eating. So do me, I start to eat and his cooking is great. I say, "I remember the fried rice you make when you're in my room."

"You like it?" he says.

"Everything that you make comes out good, it will always be my favorite." I say as wink at her.

"Trying to seduce me again? If I caught you cheating on me as I don't give you sex, you're going to cry hard babe." He says as he raises his two eyes brows signifying authority. "Then no sex forever."

"I think, no sex for you..." I say as I bite my lower lip and lick it. I then give him a gooey stare with a baby cute face and chuckle.

"Wow... I think 'no sex for you.'" He says back to me. "If you think you're can seduce me easily, you're wrong."

"Fine then..." I say.

After we eat, I'm now washing our dishes so that I can help in this household. The fuzzy water from the faucet is gushing, squeaky clean scrubbing can be heard, and laziness starts to strike. Suddenly a stalking and seduce look is what I feel.

I look at Dranel and he seems spaced out looking at my butt. I say, "Hey, pervert? What are you looking at?"

He stands-up and goes near me. He then hugs me from behind while I'm now rinsing the dishes. He says, "Babe... sorry..."

I chuckle as he keeps on sniffing and smooching my neck a beaucoup, "You're really weird... what's with the sorry?"

"I'm a loser... yeah, I can't live without having sex with you." He says trying to convience me. "Let's have sex, okay..."

"What? That's your problem?" I give off a laugh as I'm done giving the dishes a sparkling and squeaky clean routine.

"Please..." he begs.

"So you're over thinking that you can't have sex with me because I said 'no'?" I say as I'm now wiping my wet hands with a white towel.

He then sways me calmly. He says, "Yes... don't be mad, okay."

"I'm not mad..." I chuckle.

Hilarious!

He whispers to me something that gives me an instant flow of hotness and goose bumps, "Daddy's going to make the most delicious milk you'll ever taste..."

I whisper back to him, "How about you start giving me that anal thingy..."

"No... that's too stressful." He says.

"Then no sex forever." I tease.

"I hate you..." he says. "You'll regret this!" he then unclasps his hug and he keeps on walking away from me while his hands are crossed.

My face goes for a scrunch in his bizarre way of being sulky. I am still standing here cocking my in front and waiting for his reaction that is surely funny.

He turns to me and says, "You're not going to at least try to give me a hug, a kiss, or what?"

Wow, he has some girly attitude and it's cute!

I give him a beautiful eye as this hoot is really interesting. I say, "Huh?"

"I thought I'm the only one who's insensitive? So do you!" he says as he stomps and goes out of vision as he goes upstairs. "I hate you!"

I give off a chuckle and I'm now much more in love with this hoot that is 'another universe weird', girly, childish, cute, manly, and the one carrying a big cargo of pleasures. I shout as I start to follow him upstairs, "I'm coming!"

"Don't you dare go here!" he shouts back then a loud nose of a door shut is heard. "I now hate you!"

I keep chortling as I hold the stair frame for support. I say though no one can hear it, "Weirdo..."

I knock on his door thrice as I tyr to twist the knob but it's locked. I knock again and again but there's no reply. I say, "I'm ready... do you want some fleshy, meaty, and juicy Alexa?"

Then a rush of footsteps nearing to the door can be heard. He opens the door for me and his face is full of carnal and winsome desires.

I say, "You're horny aren't you?"

"I am not..." he says.

I look at his penile bump and his manliness is erect. The zippers and the buttons of his boxers is already going to explode. I say, "Yeah... you are not."

He then starts to kiss me with his oral dance and I try to recuperate with my best. His hands start to touch my back and explore it. I give myself to him and he starts dragging me to his innovative bed. He then starts to lift-up my clothes and my bra is now exposed.

He says, "I miss doing this... you're going to get wreck baby..."

He then pushes me down for a free fall. It's nerve wracking that it heightened my senses as a bounce on his bed. Seeing his manliness that is maddening hard makes me lip my licks. This is going to quench my carnal desires.

"Give the milk, daddy!" I cajole.

He then takes off his shirt in a tempting way that his pectoralis flexes upward makes me remember my first time. His pinky nipples are so cute! I want to suck those one day as he sucks mine.

"Daddy's going to dump loads of it, honey..." he says then he prowls like a tiger till he reach my face and growls like one.

Gosh! He called me honey!

"Wild? I bet you're going to give me that one someday..." I say. "You dirty old man!"

"What did you say to your daddy, huh?" He says. "Daddy's going to wreck your pussy more, you little tight whore!"

It's damn hot when we sarcastically tease each other.

"Really? I bet you can't..." I say and give off a cute chuckle.

"Huh? You want some foreplays... I bet you're going to come easily..." he teases.

"You're late daddy..." I wink and I'm big trouble.

He looks at his alarm and the sudden frisson of allure vanishes. He shouts while he runs for the door. "Fuck! No! I'm fucking late... I hate you Alexa! I hate you... you're going to be wrecked so fucking much.

He then runs downstairs to prepare himself for work and I chuckle on my own. My motives about copulation is getting intense, I want his lust to mount to a paramount. I'm sure his milk is getting intense in his orchids!

Bad me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...
7.8M 233K 56
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
1M 32.4K 42
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
2.9M 183K 60
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...