Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

God's Grace

23.2K 1.6K 1.7K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

Few months later...

“The baby's doing well. Keep eating well and exercising lightly” Dr. Kana smiled towards the couple sitting in front of her.

“Thank you doctor. We'll see you at the next appointment” Taehyung smiled and helped a chubby Jimin out of the chair.

“Surely Mr. Kim” she answered.

Taehyung had taken Jimin to India, where his father co-owned a communications company. He had planned on working there. College had to wait for them both since Taehyung needed to earn and Jimin was pregnant.

He had also convinced Jimin to hide his identity and pretend to be his husband. Even though he was Jeon Jimin on papers, he was introduced as Kim Jimin. Taehyung said it will help him in staying hidden from Jungkook when he tries finding him. Jimin was also advised to use Taehyung's bank accounts.

Jimin didn't like the idea but agreed on using it as it will indeed help him. He had also been taking good care of himself and his baby. Although he did always miss Jungkook, the happiness he got from the freedom made up for it. He was free to go anywhere he pleases and nor did he have to walk on eggshells like he had to living with Jungkook. Never knowing which action of his could enrage the elder, resulting in someone's death.

Jimin was truly happy living freely with his best friend. Things were calm and peaceful.

Except the occasional dreams of Jungkook he has. He wonders if Jungkook is doing well.

He prays everyday he's improving.

______________________________________

Jimin's prayers unfortunately went unheard.

Jungkook had been doing a lot of drugs and having tons of visits to the hospital. He kept overdosing, his friends couldn't always stop him from taking drugs. He had also attempted to kill himself again. That had gotten him under a watchful eye for a month. They also tried putting him in rehab, which ended up with Jungkook stabbing a few people with a pen.

“This can't keep going on sugar, we need to find him” Yoongi said as they were standing outside the emergency room.

Jungkook had overdosed yet again.

“It's not fair for Jimin though” Hoseok countered, running his hands through his hair.

He was torn emotionally. He couldn't watch Jungkook destroy himself like this nor his morals allowed him to bring Jimin back. That will lead to Jungkook destroying Jimin again.

“This is the third time this week babe, fucking third! When will it be fair?! After he dies? Will that be fair towards Jimin?” Yoongi snapped.

Hosoek could only cry at that.

“The company will go into crisis if his absence continues. I alone can't handle it all for so long. Even Commander will be back next week, he'll need reports. He still doesn't know Jimin has left!” Yoongi continued.

“I'll try talking to him” Hoseok said, wiping his tears.

“You've been doing that for months! He doesn't listen to anyone but Jimin. So bring him the fuck back! If you're not gonna search for him, I'll do it myself” Yoongi said in anger. He isn't as intelligent as his boyfriend in technology but he'll do his best.

“No he'll listen this time. I'll tell him what I've not told him before” Hoseok said and Yoongi looked at him skeptically.

“It better work” he muttered and resumed his pacing in the corridor.

______________________________________

“Jungkook-ah, please stop this” Hoseok rubbed Jungkook's hand which was in his hand.

Jungkook had woken up and was currently stable.

They had tried keeping him away from drugs but he somehow always got them. Luckily they had managed to keep guns away from him since the very first suicide attempt. After his initial agreement to improve Jungkook had gone back on his words, shutting himself off from the whole world. He rarely spoke and ate only when necessary. He stopped working, even the mafia was handled by Yoongi.

“I'm trying to stop this, this pain. But y'all always save me” Jungkook spoke blankly.

“No Kook-ah, don't do that. I told you, you have to improve. You have to go attend your therapy” he said and Jungkook slightly glared at him.

“Jimin is my therapy” he muttered.

“No, you went even crazy when he was around. You have to learn to control your anger and you still need to open up about things you went through. They're eating you up from inside. In the end there'll be nothing left of you if you continue with this” Hoseok countered.

“Then I want nothing to be left of me. There's no reason for me to live anyway” Jungkook drawled.

“God Jungkook understand a little! Jimin left you not because he hates you! He fucking loves you! He even searched a good therapist for you and got all the appointments in advance. He was going to help you improve but you choked him. You scared him! Now you better fucking get your ass to improve for him. He'll accept you only if you change” Hoseok spoke exasperatedly.

Jungkook was being so extra! He needs to improve, not be like this. If he continues to be like this there's no chance for them to be together.

“You're lying” Jungkook said, eyebrows raised, which made him look like he's mad. But in fact he was simply doubtful.

“No! Ask your therapist who booked her! Jimin did all that, for you” Hoseok sighed.

This was so frustrating.

Jungkook can avoid all this by simply realizing the problem here is he himself!

“Okay. I'll go to that stupid therapy” Jungkook said.

"Back to those shitty people who pretended to care. But since my baby did this for me, it's only fair to attend them" Jungkook thought.

He was hell bent on making himself suffer because he knows how much he hurt his Jimin, he still longed for him though. And not to mention the guilt and hatred he felt from the fact that he killed his own child.

"I'm worse than appa, at least he failed at killing me" Jungkook always reminded himself.

______________________________________

A week later...

“We've been having these hour long stare contests for almost a week now Mr. Jeon. I suggest you start talking because I don't like earning for nothing” Dr. Grace, a beautiful green eyed young woman spoke folding her legs together.

Her stance was menancing, seemingly irritated at Jungkook's behaviour.

Jungkook had started going to his appointments but sadly he didn't talk at all. He simply sat there staring around the room for an hour and went back home to get drunk. Alcohol was the only thing he was allowed now.

Luckily he started going back to work, thanks to Jungshin.

“Shut up” Jungkook muttered, playing with his coat button.

"I'm doing this shit for Jimin" Jungkook thought.

But he didn't understand that he needs to talk in order to get the doctor to help him.

“Okay have it your way then. I'm going back to America. I have wasted my time here for months now, getting paid to do absolutely nothing. Some might like that but I don't” Dr. Grace got up grabbing her file and started walking out.

“Jimin will be so disappointed in you” she said as she was about to walk out of the door.

At that Jungkook's attention perked up.

“Wait!” He said, turning around swiftly.

Anything Jimin related always got his attention. (an: it does even in real life ㅋㅋ)

“Did he say anything to you” he asked and the doctor walked back and sat on her comfy chair in front of him.

“Now we're talking” she remarked cheerfully.

"Finally got through to him! Should have used his husband's name long ago" she thought.

“Yes he said a lot of things to me. He wanted me to get you to improve. He even called me to say that he was going out of country for some reasons, otherwise he would have attended all appointments with you” she said and Jungkook couldn't believe it.

“You're lying” he muttered.

She rolled her eyes and took her cellphone out and tapped on it and raised it towards Jungkook while pressing play.

The audio was a recording of Jimin's phone call made to her.

Jungkook immediately went warm all over hearing his baby's soothing voice. He also heard that Jimin indeed said those things.

She wasn't lying.

“Convinced enough Mr. Jeon?” She cocked her eyebrow and Jungkook nodded with a slight smile.

“So now talk” she said.

“On one condition” he said and she sighed.

“What?”

“Send me that audio” Jungkook said and she nodded.

“Sure Mr. Jeon” she said.

With that Jungkook started his therapy, he spoke about a few unfair things that he did to Jimin and she explained to him where he went wrong and also taught him a few anger management techniques and breathing exercises.

That day Jungkook went home feeling a bit lighter and happy as he got two audio recordings of the phone calls Jimin made to his therapist. He was utterly thankful to her for providing his Angel's soothing voice recordings. That alone was medicine to him.

He absolutely didn't hear those recordings at least three hundred times by now.

"I'll become worthy of you, I promise" Jungkook whispered and drifted off to sleep without the help of any alcohol that day.

______________________________________

AN:

Everyone welcome my soulmate Gracie_loves_Jikook 's character! She's gonna help in turning our coconut headed devil into a soft bunny bun!

Just like she helps me in real life by staying by my side through thick and thin. Love you so much Gray Gray ❤ please check out her profile and give her lots of love.

And I skipped the angsty and depressive phase as I wasn't really in the mood to write that. Also I think we've had enough pain. So please give your thoughts on this chapter.

Also I wrote a new book! Check it out on my profile. It's called "Deceit". Hope y'all like it.

Thank you for reading mochis!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
12.8K 1.5K 23
"Oh? Where do you come from?" The rockstar furrows his eyebrows and looks thoughtfully at the stars once more, as if trying to remember what happened...
221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
458K 22.7K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...