Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

31*

3.9K 328 74
By NiyAlsina

Three Months Later
Zahria Johnson

"You think I forgot anything?" I asked Zahir who sat in his carseat chewing on his fingers not paying me any mind.

"I don't know why I'm asking you. You never pay attention to me." I joked and he looked at me before smiling.

Through the rest of my pregnancy, me and Elias have taken time apart from each other. Although he didn't like it, I stayed at my apartment and he stayed at his.

I just recently moved in with him fully because my lease was up, and it was only right to be under the same roof so we could help each other out with Zahir. We're together, but not where we used to be.

Right now I was just focusing on Zahir and finishing my master of social work program. A few more months and I'll be able to begin my journey as a social worker.

As I was securing Zahir in the backseat of the car, I felt hands grip my hips making me quickly turn around.

"Long time no see." Karim licked his lips before turning his lips up into a smirk.

"Move." I tried to push him, but he pushed me back into the car.

"You still with that privileged ass boy? What happened to having a real man in your life?"

"A college dropout and corner boy isn't a real man. Especially not one with daddy issues. You use your childhood trauma as a reason to beat on women. You need help."

"Oh, there you go trying to read my feelings and shit. They teach you that in school? You think because your ugly ass boyfriend graduated he's better than me?"

"Him graduating is only a plus. He's better than you in more ways than one." I crossed my arms, watching him get angry.

"And you had his baby?" He looked at me in disbelief. "I should've put one of those bullets through his head."

"Can you get out of my way?" I tried to walk away, but once again, I was snatched back.

He gripped my face so I was staring into his eyes, "I'm not done talking to your ass. Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you."

"You gonna hit me? Do it."

"Shut up! I-"

"Is everything alright over here?" A man asked in a concerned voice.

"Worry about your damn self! Keep it moving if you know what's good for you." He threatened the man and he hesitantly walked off.

"How you gonna have that nigga's baby before you have mines? Huh!"

"Karim, get off of me!" I kneed him in the balls and took that opportunity to get in my car and drive off while he hunched over in pain.

When I got home, Elias sat on the couch in boxers and socks eating cereal. My cereal.

"You're always eating my cereal." I sat the few groceries I picked up on the counter as he walked into the kitchen, pecking my lips multiple times. "I thought you were at your grand opening?"

"It wasn't that fun without you." He picked up Zahir. "Wassup son. I still can't believe you pushed out a nine pound baby natural."

"I can't either, but it was all worth it in the end."

"You want to tell me what's wrong with you or are you going to make me guess?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you walking in here with that fake smile on your face. What's wrong with you?"

I sighed, "I ran into Karim in the parking lot at the store."

"And?"

"He grabbed on me and he was saying that he should've put a bullet in your head. He also said that I need a real man in my life and I should've had his baby."

Elias stood there silently for a minute before bursting into laughter. He went to lay Zahir in his bassinet and plopped down on the couch.

"What's funny?" I sat on the other couch across from him.

"Nothing at all." He shook his head chuckling as he typed away on his phone.

"If you're thinking about doing something stupid, don't even think about it."

"Don't you worry."

Kaleb Lorizio

"You going to that party tonight?" I asked Lorenzo and Kam who were getting on my last nerve today.

"No, me and Kam have a date." Lorenzo smiled like the sprung nigga that he was. Kam was right along with him blushing and shit.

"Gross. Can't you two find anything else better to do other than be in each other's faces?"

"Nope!" Kam kissed his cheek and I rolled my eyes. Disgusting.

"Wassup niggas! Senior year is here!" Alora's loud ass came up beside me.

"You going to that party?"

"Nope, me and a special someone have plans tonight if you know what I mean." She smirked.

"Who is this boy you've been smooching on all summer?" Lorenzo made kissing faces and she mushed him.

"Alex." She smiled.

"Elias' bestfriend Alex?!" We all stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes, Alexei also known as Alex." She shrugged. "What can I say? I like my men grown and I like grown dick. Besides, we didn't do anything until my 18th birthday last month."

"How you let him hit before me?"

"You're my bestfriend's brother. That's gross and you're not dark enough for me." She shrugged.

"He's just salty because Pandora won't take him back after he cheated on her last week." Kam put all my business out.

"Shut up Kambria before I sock you in your mouth." I threatened.

She took her bookbag off and tossed it in the ground, "Come on."

Before she could lunge at me, Lorenzo picked her and her bookbag up before walking off.

"I'll catch your ass at home!" She pointed at me before they cut the corner.

I noticed Pandora talking to some nigga at her locker and decided to see what the joke was that had her giggling.

"You trying to be funny?" I asked.

"Who are you?" The boy mugged me.

"You know she got a baby, right? With me."

He looked at her shocked before walking off.

"I guess you forgot to tell him that, huh?" I laughed. "Oops."

"Fuck you, Kaleb."

"That's what got you pregnant in the first place."

She rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

"You think it's okay for you to be smiling in some nigga's face?"

"We're not together. Remember when you made that decision by fucking my friend." She replied back smartly.

Me and Pandora weren't exclusive, but we were at a point where we shouldn't have been messing with other people. So I guess in a way I kind of cheated.

"You wasn't giving me any. Maybe if you were doing you job-"

A smack to the face cut off my sentence and I looked at her like she lost her damn mind. She must have for her to put her hands on me.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I shoved her into the locker.

"This is the last time you have me looking stupid! Don't text my phone if it's not about Penelope!" She shoved me back before storming off.

I didn't need her anyways.

♡♡♡♡
Zahria?

Elias?

Kaleb?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...
14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
40.5K 428 19
*I wrote this before the newest books were released* Warner and Juliette are finally married. Everything seems be perfect. In fact, too perfect. Wh...