My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 19

2.6K 125 128
By _Night_Writer

The constant beeping made Hoseok scrunch his face up in annoyance. He slowly opens his eyes, his head hurt so bad and he slowly covers his ears to try and drown out the constant beeping.

"Y/N...?" He groans as he slowly looks around the room to find it empty, "Y/N?" He called a little louder to see if you were in the restroom, or outside the door.

His vision was blurry, and his legs were weak, but he gets up from bed anyways, tugging his IV with him and he shuffles his way to his room door. Hoseok constantly checked to make sure that his hospital gown didn't show anything it wasn't supposed to before he continued to wander the halls for a front desk or for anyone that could help him.

After a few moments of wandering, a doctor comes rounding the corner and stops when he sees a patient in the hallway.

"Jung Hoseok, what are you doing?" The doctor asks and Hoseok looks like a lost child.

"I'm looking for Y/N, she's here, isn't she?"

The doctor shakes his head and Hoseok feels his heart break, why weren't you here? Why weren't you here with him?

"She's being held for questioning, the police are trying to figure out what happened to you."

"But Y/N didn't do anything!" Hoseok immediately protests, "I was the one who took her out on the date, there's nothing she could have done! She didn't even know where we were going until we got there—" Hoseok hisses as his head throbs in pain. He clenches his eyes shut and presses a hand to his head.

"You need to go back into your room and rest, you're still recovering from the drug." The doctor says as he begins to escort Hoseok to his room.

"What do you mean? I don't do drugs."

"Yes, I can tell because you're extremely healthy. However you were drugged last night by a date rape drug, that's why Miss L/N is being held for questioning."

"Y/N would never do that to me! She loves me, why would she do that if she already has me?" Another wave of pain coursed through Hoseok's head, he felt awful and sick to his stomach, "I want to see her."

"We can't allow that—"

"Now, I want to see her now." Hoseok's demanding tone causes the doctor to pause for a moment.

"Mr. Jung, I've been told to not allow her into your room—"

"Then I'll be waiting in the lobby for her." Hoseok turns around and begins to walk away as quickly as possible. He briskly walks towards the elevators and doesn't notice that the doctor has a syringe aimed at the nape of his neck until he feels the prick.

"I can't allow that to happen," was all Hoseok heard before his body felt limp and his legs collapsed under him.

The doctor held Hoseok steady in his arms and dragged him back to his room.

"I can't allow her to be near you, I can't allow her to look at you ever again." The doctor growls lowly as he shoves Hoseok back into his bed, "She's mine." The doctor takes off his mask and stares at the unconscious boy.

"I suggest that you never wake up again." The false doctor smirks as he turns to leave the room,

"Because if you do, I'll just have to use something more.... lethal."

~*~

You were called back into the interrogation room later in the afternoon, they needed you in for more questioning.

You sit in the lobby and wait as you stare into space, you haven't heard anything on Hoseok's recovery, and it did not make you feel any better. Your stomach has been feeling sick, and you have the embarrassment of belching every so often.

You groan in misery as it felt as if your stomach was doing cartwheels and summersaults. You grip onto your stomach and serious waves of nausea make your head spin.

"Miss L/N— oh, are you alright?" You hear Officer Hayoon's voice and you cover your mouth with your hand as you begin to dry heave.

"I don't feel so good..." You mumble as you stare at the trash can a few feet away from you and you keep your hand covering your mouth before you bolt to the trash can. You empty the contents of your stomach and look in horror as you see blood together in the contents of the vile.

"Oh god, somebody call a medic!" Officer Hayoon shouts as she runs to you and pulls your hair out of your face and rubs small circles on your back, "It's going to be ok, Y/N. Help is on the way." You heave again and you feel your body shaking as you grow weaker and weaker.

"Paramedics are on the way!" You hear someone shout and your vision turns spotty. Your head swims and your body sways back and forth.

"Y/N, hey, stay with me." Officer Hayoon says as she makes you look at her. Your throat burns from emptying out your stomach.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." You slur as you place a hand to your head, you were burning up.

"No, you're not fine." Officer Hayoon says as you hear footsteps rushing towards you. You felt arms grab at you and you were hoisted onto a stretcher.

"Look, I'm going to meet you at the hospital, ok? I'm going to contact your mother and I'm going to be right there." If you didn't know any better, you would've thought she genuinely cares about you.

The paramedics strapped the oxygen mask to you and you slowly close your eyes shut.

Of course, the only thing that you were worried about was how Hoseok was recovering.

~*~

Namjoon looks around the park and sighs as he looks at his phone. He was growing impatient.

'Where is this bastard?' Namjoon growls as he keeps looking up, 'He's late.'

He decided that he was going to walk around the park until his 'date' found him. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walks around, severely bored at how he has to wait on someone he barely even knew.

Namjoon walks over to a bench and sits down, he scans the nearly empty park, people where still in school—like he should be—however he needed to know how things were going. He needs an update, an in person update.

He feels a light tap on his shoulder and he whipped his head and sees a hooded man in front of him. He gives a big smile and taps the spot on the bench beside him.

"Take a seat, must have been exhausting whatever it was you did. Coming from how late you are, I say it wasn't easy?" Namjoon chuckles and the hooded figure takes slow steps to take a seat next to him.

"The job is done, he's unconscious again." The man's gruff voice was obviously a cover up, there's no way that would be his original voice.

"Good, now... what do you want for your pay?"

"You know what I want, I want the girl."

Namjoon laughs and shakes his head, "Can't do that, bud. You knew signing up for this job that Y/N is off limits."

"If you don't promise me the girl, I'll kill you." Namjoon's smile doesn't falter as he discreetly presses a gun to the back of the man's head, he clicks the safety off before his face turns serious.

"You and what army?" Namjoon's voice grew crazier and the man tensed up, "Tell me, Zico, why do you think you can take Y/N so easily?"

"You owe me, Namjoon." Zico says as his voice begins to waver, "You said I could have whatever I wanted—"

"But I told you that she was mine." Namjoon's voice grows dark, he leans in and whispers into Zico's ear, "What is stopping me from killing you right here, right now?"

"They can track your gun, also, you have no other resource to keep Hoseok under." Zico shoots out and he nervously licks his lips, "I have the drug you need to keep him unconscious, you can't find it anywhere else."

Namjoon slowly takes the gun away from Zico and he immediately relaxes. Namjoon stands up to his feet, leans over, and smirks down at the terrified man.

"You think she even remembers who you are?" Namjoon chuckles darkly as he stares at Zico's blank expression, "She doesn't even remember who I am, what makes you think she remembers you?"

Zico's jaw ticked as he stares up at Namjoon, "I don't care if she remembers me or not... I remember her, that's why I want her so badly—"

"Too bad she's mine," Namjoon watches as Zico gulped nervously, "It's been how long? 8? 9 years since she's seen you last? And you think that you can just have her while I've been working three times as hard as you to track her down and find her? You're so funny, Zic."

"Just promise me one thing, Joon." Zico visibly tenses when Namjoon raises his brow impatiently, "Promise me that, if it can't be me, that it is you. I don't want my damn drugs to go to waste." Namjoon laughs lowly before standing up straight and nodding his head.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Zic." Namjoon slips him a few hundred dollars before he calmly walks away.

Namjoon walked proudly as he thought of you, he couldn't keep his mind off you.

He pulls a surprised face as he hears his phone go off, he pulls his phone out and sees his annoying roommate is calling him.

"Hello?" Namjoon answers gruffly and mentally groans when he hears Taehyung crying.

"N-Namjoon-hyung! Y/N is in the hospital!" Namjoon abruptly stopped his walking, his eyes widen as he replays what Taehyung just said over again.

"What? What happened?" Namjoon didn't need to pretend to have concern in his voice, he was truly terrified.

"I don't know! Her mom called CiCi and she said that she was throwing up blood and the police called the paramedics!"

"I'm on my way to the hospital," Namjoon begins to halfway run as he's still on the phone, "I'll meet you there." Once he hangs up, Namjoon breaks out into a full blown sprint. He had to get to you, he needed to see if you were ok.

He needed to make sure you were still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 1 43
"I know how you feel" she said softly as she sat next to me, her head resting on her knees. "How would you know?" I asked slightly annoyed. "My boyfr...
46.4K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
360 48 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
827K 55.2K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...