Consummate Love

By Yoontaennie_07

Three factors make up a consummate love, the perfect kind of love. Passion. Intimacy. Commitment. More

Author's Note
PART 1
|1|
|2|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|27.5|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|

|3|

5.9K 294 109
By Yoontaennie_07

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

🎶CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA🎶

"Ugh..." Jisoo reached out her hand to turn off her alarm. "I'm up. I'm up..."

She sat up from the bed with her eyes half closed as she stretched. It took her awhile to adjust from the four walls which are a stranger to her. She almost thought she she got drunk again and played around.

'No. No no no, Jisoo. This is your new room.'

Jisoo checked the time to see it was exactly 6:05 AM. She jumped up from the comfy bed and landed on the floor, raising her hands up as if she was an acrobat who finished a stunt. She smiled happily and walked towards the bathroom, dragging her towel.

Her eyes strayed on a spot on her floor. Events flashed back to her mind, causing the scarlet color on her cheeks. She can't believe what she just experienced hours ago.

~~~

(FLASHBACK)

"I'm thinking about christening your goddamn bed, Jisoo."

The said girl became frozen as the drunk girl continued leaning in, her breath infiltrating Jisoo's nostrils. She still kept her hands on Jennie's shoulder until she was practically hovering her. She received persistent pecks on her neck down to where her collarbones meet.

"Yah! Kim Jennie--"

Jennie made a gagging sound and Jisoo felt her cheeks full as if there's something inside."Ugh... I..."

'Oh no... No no no no... This girl really--"

Jisoo pushed her hard till they were both standing up yet Jennie still had a hold on her. Before she can get away, Jennie made a loud noise as if fromt the pit in her stomach and warm substance fell against Jisoo's shirt and arms. She continued spitting out vomit while Jisoo just shut her eyes tight, finally accepting the fate given to her first night in such a great room. When the sound halted, she looked at the girl helplessly.

"You... Had enough already?" She ask while shaking in disgust or anger or maybe both once Jennie raised her head only to bow down again to add up to the puke on the floor and on, well... Jisoo. "Goddamn it... Why do I have to ask?"

"I... like it! You... did well, Jaesu!" She fell on face first on Jisoo's bed, completely about to lose consciousness. That saved her from being knocked out by Jisoo. Literally, since she would love to do so. "Ahh... that feels... nice..."

"Yah... yah get up... Ahh jinja! Jennie!!" She kicked the other girl's leg but there was no more response. She stared at herself and saw the mess she had to endure. Her nose wrinkled after smelling the stink and she can't help but stomp her feet hard. She clenched her fists and aimed it at Jennie but she just let out another frustrated sigh. "You're a human, Jisoo. You're not gonna strangle her. You. Are. Not. Going. To. Strangle. Her!"

It took awhile before she finished cleaning up the whole foul mess. She turned on the air purifier and watched Jennie sleeping like a baby as if she didn't just vomit. Well, babies vomit too but it's in their nature and that's excusable unlike the girl who amazingly has such a baby face with the ability to fool anyone.

"For a horny girl, you have a different way of christening the bed." She poked the latter's cheek. Jennie hummed as if to complain, causing her to be amused.

'She's a headache but she still looks cute...'

Jisoo realized that she has been staring longer than she intended to. She shook her head for having crazy thoughts. She pulled Jennie up, her shoulders carrying the dead weight. She reached Jennie's room and turned the knob only to find it locked.

"Why the hell did they lock your room?" Jisoo groaned and even louder as she raised Jennie up who's sliding against her. A jingle sounded from behind the still sleeping girl. "And you just had to put your keys in your back pocket..."

Jisoo sighed and took a deep breath, telling herself to just get it over quickly. She put her hand against the denim and already felt hot just by doing it. Especially when Jennie let out a soft moan. She shook her head and continued taking out the keys which seem to be deep inside.

'You're not a pervert. You're not a pervert, Kim Jisoo. You're not--'

"That... feels... nice..." She stopped for a bit as she heard Jennie talking.

Jisoo didn't mean to but her fingers pressed more against her. She felt the supple skin covered by the cloth more. 'Shit.'

"Hmm..."

'Yes, Jisoo, she has a fucking nice bum. You happy now, you byuntae?'

(END OF FLASHBACK)

~~~

Jisoo prayed to God and all the deities that today would be a better day. That maybe if situation lets it, she won't get to see too much of Jennie Kim. She drowned herself under the shower, drowning those thoughts which continued to swim around in her mind.

Especially when it's been nothing but all about that devil with a baby face probably still knocked out in the next room.

~***~

"You're riding with me."

The driver and Jisoo squinted their eyes at Jennie who wore dark sunglasses. "Madame said I should escort the both of you--"

"I said I'll drive. And she could come with me while I'm being nice or she can run beside my car." Jennie said in a cold tone. She threw a challenging smirk at her. Jisoo swore it's that trademark smirk but there's always something different every time. "Besides, your Madame said you should stick to me 24/7, didn't she? Though I couldn't care less since I already know you'll be a disappointment in the end."

Jisoo's ears did a double take as Jennie stated those words as if there was no problem with letting her drive them to school. As if she was already a big failure even when it's her first official day as Jennie's personal assistant. She would be okay in commuting but the school wasn't a walking distance. But as she promised Mrs. Kim, she would be a hawk to watch her daughter's moves. If Jennie thought those words would discourage her, it only fueled the rage and determination to do her job right.

Her gaze went to Hong Jun who simply bowed and urged her to follow the other girl. She caught up easily to her pace, walking side by side with her. She saw Jennie massaging her head slightly and she frowned. Jisoo wished it was because she feared riding someone's car driven by a post drunk driver yet she wasn't that cold hearted. She was a bit... concerned.

"Don't you have a hangover? Can you still drive?"

"I can goddamn drive. Mind your own business."

Jisoo lost all that concern she felt once she got another mean remark. "I don't think you should drive."

"Well, can you drive?" She asked her sharply and continued before Jisoo could reply. "No, right? So shut up."

"Why not just let ahjussi drive us?"

The latter groaned and cursed under her breath. "I have my baby so I ride them."

"I don't even want to know how many of your babies you prefer to ride." Jisoo muttered with sarcasm but it still reached Jennie's ears. She had this idea of her who's basically that girl who goes from one person to another, not saying she's a slut, but she can't help thinking like that.

Jennie stopped walking and faced her instead. That smirk plastered on her face. Again. "Why? Dreaming to be one of them, Jaesu?"

"I am not your baby. I'm not Jaesu." She calmed herself down, telling herself it was only because of the teasing why she's feeling hot and nothing else. "And I told you my name is--"

"Fine. So you're not my baby." Jennie cut her off as she hopped into a red Audi R8 not even glancing to the other crazy expensive cars after it. She stood just outside the car and the latter became impatient even when a minute hasn't passed since she was in front of the steering wheel. "So you still up for a fucking ride or not?"

"I don't want to ride you!"

"Take it easy, baby girl. I wasn't saying let's fuck right here and now." Jennie bursted out laughing and Jisoo realized that the latter's words could mean for her to get inside the car already. Not the dirty implication she thought. The smirk confirmed she definitely misunderstood it. "Though we still have more time and it'll only take about 11 to 15 minutes to make you cum--"

"I'm getting inside! I'm getting inside!! Geez! Drive!" She was clearly now red in the face as she sat immediately in the passenger seat, covering her ears and all. "Just drive and let's go to school!"

"Fyi, servant, I'm the boss here. Not you."

The engine roared into life not even allowing Jisoo to put her seatbelt properly before they moved. As if the bitch driver cares anyway. Judging by the brands of the cars inside the garage, Jisoo could at least tell they were so expensive she won't be able to afford them in her lifetime unless by miracle. She's seen them a couple of times on TV remembering how she doesn't want to count how many zeroes there is to each one if she wants to stay sane. There was silence between the two of them as they drive but a part of her was curious.

"So this one is yours and the other cars left are owned by your parents?"

"They go for the dramatic ones. Limo and all that shit." She shrugged and stared out the window as Jennie continued to drive.

"I can't believe you just lumped limo with shit." Jisoo muttered after hearing that. She now wonders how much money they have.

"They have a fucking bad taste in cars."

Jisoo shook her head as she remembered sighting Porsche, Mercedes Benz and a ferrari. She set her eyes back to Jennie again. "Doesn't look like it when everything I saw in that garage proves otherwise."

"Well, that's my garage after all."

'Her? Her garage? All of those belong to her?!'

Jisoo had her mouth wide opened as she tried to grasp everything that Jennie has. She couldn't believe someone so young possesses so much things, especially expensive ones. She stared ahead in the road as the car picked up the speed.

"Wow. You really have everything."

She didn't get a reply. Maybe the hangover and headache were trying Jennie's patience again. They became silent the whole ride to the academy. Though Jisoo wondered if she'll lose her soul by the time they got there because the drive was definitely too fast for her to handle.

'She wouldn't kill us, right? No... She must at least wouldn't want to destroy one of her precious babies.'

~***~

First day of class and Jisoo was apparently lost. She had a brief visit into the school before and she had a map but no one's that kind enough to help her. The first person she asked looked at her as if she wore her pants backward or her shirt got a big poop on the front. The second one barely took time to listen to her as he whispered to his group as if Jisoo just asked him to sleep with him. The last one and her posse just had judgemental eyes and she knew there was no help she could get from such students.

Maybe it was the drive that made her forgot that she actually has a friend studying in the same school. She blamed it all to a particular dark haired girl who threw her out of her car once they arrived a few meters from the gate, not even caring if Jisoo was about to vomit or develop a motionsickness because of her driving. She took out her phone and called Chaeyoung.

"Unnie?"

"Chaeyoung! Where am I?"

"Don't tell me you got drunk and you don't know where you are because you've been kidnapped this time."

"No! I mean, where are you? I'm currently in the hallway and I can't find this room for homeroom--"

"Hallway? As in my school's hallway? As in Ruby International School?!"

"Yeah, your school. Unless you transferred or something."

"OH MY GOD! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Jisoo kept her phone away from her ear before her eardrum falls out. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHICH HALLWAY IS THAT?"

"Calm down, woman. That's what I want to know too." She looked around while Chaeyoung kept mumbling about how she's her bestfriend and how she doesn't even know a thing going on with Jisoo nowadays. It was hard to get a word in between so she exclaimed loudly in the almost empty place. "I'm near the lockers!!"

"Hey! Students aren't allowed to shout in the corridors."

A hand landed on Jisoo's shoulder and she was turned around. Her back hit the locker a bit and huge eyes stared at her. The girl looked like a doll with perfect makeup and the blonde hair made Jisoo thought of Barbie. The blue eyes weren't helping yet she could tell they were due to contact lenses.

The blonde widen her eyes a bit and sized her up. She smiled with charm yet that felt unsettling to Jisoo. She has a nice face but the latter couldn't tell if that was all that there is. Somehow something tells Jisoo she could be unpredictable and she was too lost in those orbs that she didn't hear Chaeyoung's voice from the phone anymore.

"You're new here, beautiful?"

"Um... Yeah." Jisoo gulped a lump on her throat as their faces were too close, it was making her nervous. "Sorry about that. I was talking to a loud friend."

"I guess I can let you off for now. Don't take advantage of me though."

Jisoo wondered which one was taking advantage of who. It might be a way to threaten or scare other students but Jisoo was an alien to this treatment. She winked at her and being pinned to a metal surface doesn't make it any better. Or the fact that this girl seemed to not know the meaning of personal place. Especially when she whispered to Jisoo, the tips of their noses almost touching.

"I'm Lisa. I'm the head girl around here. And you'll have to follow the rules or else I'll punish you."

》》》》》》》

~Jensoo who? I only know Lisoo...

Jk. Don't kill me. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 384 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
12.2K 547 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
3.5K 117 6
What can happen in 3 days?... Jisoo arrives in Korea to continue her studies, where the whole story begins. She is afraid of touching people and does...
261K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...