My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 14

3.4K 193 169
By _Night_Writer

"CICI!" You shout as you stomp towards Taehyung's room. Both of them had paused their playing and stare at you with widened eyes.

"Am I in trouble?" CiCi asks as she looks up at you.

"We're leaving, we have someone we need to pay a special visit to." You hold up your phone as your eyes twitch, "Sooyoung has been cheating on Hoseok, he just called me crying."

CiCi immediately scrambles up and goes to where her shoes are.

"Tae, we'll finish the game later!" She hollers as she hops on one foot to get her shoes on, "Y/N! Let's go! Tae, I'm taking your car!" CiCi grabs the keys and you both quickly rushed out of the house.

"Do you have a plan?" You ask as you slide into the passenger seat, CiCi starts the car and immediately pulls out the driveway.

"It could get us arrested, but yeah, I got a plan." She says as you set up her address in your phone's gps.

"Ok, so I'm not trying to go to jail behind this.." You bite your lower lip as you stare out the window, "Maybe we can just scare her? Or make her feel awful for what she did?"

"Either way, I'm going to make sure she cries." CiCi says as she follows the direction of your gps, "Because what she did is unacceptable."

"I feel so bad for Hoseok..." You sigh and rest your cheek in your palm, "I can't imagine how hurt he must be."

"Well," CiCi mutters before she shoots you a quick glance, "In Pokémon the move Revenge deals twice as much damage if the user is attacked first. And we have two people against one right about now."

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Taehyung has an influence on my speech pattern." CiCi says dryly as her eyes scan for road signs.

"I can see," You muse before you look at your phone, you had been messaging Hoseok and making sure he was ok until you were able to see him, "Do you think you could drop me off at Hoseok's when we're done?"

"Of course, luckily I've been to his place before, he and Jungkook are friends of Namjoon, so I've been invited over a few times." CiCi rubs her nose before she pulls into a small neighborhood. Even though the area was small, and the houses were close together, the houses themselves were huge. Two to three story houses loom over you both as CiCi slowly drives through as you both look for the house.

The house of that rotten snake.

"It's on your right, that house with the flag." You point out and CiCi eases her way into the drive through. You hope out the car before she puts it in park and power walk your way to the front door, anger rolls off of you so much you're surprised you can't see it.

You bang your fist hard on the door, "SOOYOUNG!" You shout as you pound your fist harder, "Open up!"

As the door opens, CiCi joins beside you and you both stare at a withered Sooyoung, her eyes were red and puffy and she kept sniffing.

"What do you want?" She groans and you cross your arms over your chest.

"I wan't to talk about why you cheated on Hoseok!" You growl and Sooyoung stared at you lifelessly.

"Why? I cheated on him, what else do you need to know?"

"I want to know why! Why did you cheat on him? Why did you feel like you needed to betray the boy who loved you so much and gave you everything?"

"He did NOT give me everything!" Sooyoung snapped, "He didn't give me what I needed the most!"

"And what was that?" You sneer and tilt your head. She looks around and avoids eye contact with you.

"I needed him, his body, his touch—"

"So you cheated on him because he wouldn't have sex with you?" CiCi places her hands on her hips, when Sooyoung nods a timer goes off in CiCi's temper, "Are you kidding me right now? You cheated on that lovely boy because he didn't want to fuck you? Are you that selfish?"

Your anger just kept building and building the more they spoke. Sooyoung tried to defend herself, but CiCi wouldn't let her finish a single sentence. Her anger was quick just like your heartbeat. You wanted to hurt her, you wanted so many bad things to be done to her in this moment.

"Well... it's not like I didn't ask! I begged for him to have sex with me, but he said no!"

"And you think it's ok to go behind his back and have sex with someone else?" You snap as you begin to take steps towards her, she instantly backs away with each step you advanced, "You think that just because he didn't want to sleep with you that it was ok to sleep with someone else?"

"N-No! I—"

"'No'? Really? 'No'? Ok then, if it was a no then why did you do it? Huh? Why did you cheat on Hoseok, what did he do to deserve something like that?" You continue to walk towards her, you're both deep inside her house at that point. Sooyoung felt small, felt weak. Her eyes were spilling tears as she visibly shakes from being scared of you.

"I'm glad Hoseok broke up with you," You spat as you glared at her, "You never deserved him anyways." You feel a stinging pain on the side of your face as your head moves to the right. A wicked smile appears on your face as you stare down at Sooyoung. She had her hands in fists as she looks at you, timid courage rising up in her.

You begin to laugh like a maniac and turn to look at CiCi, "She just smacked me," You say as you continue to laugh before you turn to look back at her. Without warning, you return the hit with twice as much force, so much force that Sooyoung is knocked to the floor while holding her face.

"Do you see what happens when you purposely hurt people?" You stare down at the sobbing girl, "You get hurt twice as much."

You turn your back on Sooyoung and leave her crying as you and CiCi go back into Taehyung's car. Your heart was still pounding in your chest and you can't help but bounce your leg up and down as adrenaline runs through you.

"Try to calm down," CiCi says as she pulls out the driveway, "We don't need to seem angered when we get to Hobi's."

"You're right," You take a shaky breath and try to calm your nerves, "I'm going to do everything I can to make him happy again. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this...

My sunshine shouldn't be blocked by cloudy days."

~*~

Hoseok has been crying ever since he went to Sooyoung's, the aching in his chest dulled, but he still hurt. He had been holding his blanket the entire day, he had his curtains over his windows, he locked himself in his room, he was depressed. The only light that came through his room was when he would look at his phone screen to message you.

"I need you..." He would groan into his pillow from time to time and bury his face in it, "But I can't tell you that...

I need you, Y/N...."'

Hoseok groaned as he hears the doorbell of his home echo in his room, he didn't want to move. He whines as he pushed himself out of bed and stumbles through the living room to get to the front door, his eyes were half open, his one cheek was red from being laid on for so long, his eyes were puffy—all in all—he was a mess.

He slowly opens the door and flinches at how bright it is outside, he blocks the rays with his hand, his voice was deep and raspy from being tired.

"Hi CiCi," Hoseok mutters without a hint of joy in his voice, "What are you doing here?"

"Dropping someone off," She says before she pulls you over so you stand in the doorway, she gives you a light push before she waves by at Hoseok, "Call me when you're ready to go home!"

"You know I can drive, right?" You ask as you look at her over your shoulder. She only holds up Tae's car keys and gives them a shake so they clink together.

"But who has the car?"

"Touché..."

CiCi gives you a quick hug and pecks your cheek before waving goodbye.

"Bye, Eomma. Let me know when you're ready to leave, and keep everything rated PG!" She laughs at your flustered expression and soon drives off.

While your encounter went on, Hoseok only stared at you in shock, his emotions were raging and as soon as CiCi drove away, he pulled you into a hug and began to cry in the crook of your neck.

"I missed you too," You say as you slightly push him away so you can close the door behind you. With his arms still around you, you navigate him as he walks backwards. He tells you where his room is and you both awkwardly walk towards it.

"Y-Y/N..." Hoseok's breath hiccups, "S-Sooyoung.. she..."

"I know, Hobi," You've longed to find the right time to try out the nickname, you think now would be the best time to use the nickname his close friends called him, "But she won't hurt you anymore. Not while I'm here."

You open his bedroom door and you lead him to his bed, he immediately crawls to where his back is supported by the wall, he holds his arms out to you weakly. You kick your shoes off and slowly crawl to sit next to him, you pull him close to you and he rests his head where your heart is. Your face turns red when you realize that he can hear how hard it's beating. But you didn't know that it was soothing to Hoseok to hear that heartbeat, he knew out of all the hearts in the world, yours was the best beat in the world.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" Hoseok asks as he shifts a bit so he's pressed closer to you, you awkwardly wrap your arms around his shoulders and softly press his head against your chest. Your body reacted to his, you haunch slightly over him, making sure that the vulnerable boy was protected by you. You slowly begin to run your hands through his hair and you feel Hoseok relax against your touch.

"I wanted to surprise you," You speak so soft it barely comes out as a whisper, "I wanted to see if me showing up made a smile come to your face. I guess it didn't work, so I'm going to have to think of something else."

Hoseok shifts to look at you and your eyes brighten a bit as you see a genuine smile on his face, he showed you all his top teeth in the smile and it was so contagious you returned the smile.

"There's my Hobi," You say as he lets a short laugh go through his nose.

"Thank you," Hoseok says, "For two things."

You raise your brow in question, "I know what the first thing is, but what's the second thing?"

Hoseok smiles even bigger as he presses his forehead against yours, he takes your small hands in his and rubs his thumbs against the backs of your hands.

"For being there for me, for sticking up for me, for going through hell and back even when I told you I didn't feel the same about you." He took a deep breath before he spoke again, "For putting up with my constant questioning, for giving me advice when needed, for making sure I was ok when I wasn't. For answering my calls when I needed you, for talking to me when no one wanted to hear my words, for being the rock I didn't know I needed."

Hoseok moves his hands to cup your face with them, his eyes now cried happy tears as he searches your eyes, his gaze was soft and was slowly gaining back their spark. You wrap your arms around his neck and he shudders a bit feeling your cold fingertips grazing the back of his neck. He slowly closes his eyes and licks his lips before slowly opening them again, his gaze was now serious as he looked at you.

"But more importantly, thank you for this."

Hoseok leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

________________________________

A/N: this is my favorite Kdrama *wipes my eyes with a tissue* 🤧🤧🤧 it finally happened! Yaaay! Happy end to the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 55.2K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...
96.7K 7.3K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
46.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
630 1 43
"I know how you feel" she said softly as she sat next to me, her head resting on her knees. "How would you know?" I asked slightly annoyed. "My boyfr...