Take Me

By StandHereForever

We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming. More

Description
Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [9]
Chapter [10]
Chapter [11]
VALENTINES DAY!
Chapter [12]
Chapter [13]
Chapter [14]
Dear Readers
Chapter [15]
Warning!
Chapter [16]
Follow Me on Twitter and Help Promote Take Me
Chapter [17]
Chapter [18]
Chapter [19]
Chapter [20]
Chapter [21]
Chapter [22]
Chapter [23]
Chapter [24]
Chapter [25]
Chapter [26]
Chapter [27]
Chapter [28]
Chapter [29]
Chapter [30]
Chapter [31]
Chapter [32]
Chapter [33]
Chapter [34]
Chapter [36]
Chapter [37]
Chapter [38]
Chapter [39]
Chapter [40]
Chapter [41]
Chapter [42]
Chapter [43]
Chapter [44]
Chapter [45]
Chapter [46]
Chapter [47]
Chapter [48]
Chapter [49]
Chapter [50]
Last Author Note

Chapter [35]

3.3K 105 106
By StandHereForever

The songs for this chapter are:

-Traitor: Daughtry

-Battleship: Daughtry

-Your Call: Secondhand Serenade

Hey guys I'm going to be writing a little of Nichole's POV in this chapter so you can get the in sight of what she's thinking and what she knows, so I hope you like it! Enjoy!

"He's coming back," Asher reassures me but I'm not so sure. Who takes off just like that leaving me standing there?

Oh that's right.

Justin Bieber does.

"Don't worry," someone taps my shoulder and when I turn around Pattie is nodding politely at her sons rudeness, and I just wish my parents were here.

I talked to my dad last night only to hear that he wasn't happy and my mother had barely said anything more than a hello or goodbye to him since I left. I guess I'm not the only one is sinking inside now. This freedom I have been searching for is a hell of a punishment.

"I have to board soon," I glance from side to side franticly searching for my hazel eyed boy, but the sea of people shows every one but the boy I am looking for.

He said he'd be the last goodbye and the first hello, but if he doesn't hurry up he'll be the first person I'll call when I land.

"You will call me right?" Asher glances up at me, batting his eyes like I was leaving for eternity. Maybe I was; Justin said we were getting our own place.

"I'm going to miss you," my little boy whispers and I'm taking his hand.

"I'm coming back in a week,"

He rolls his eyes, "That's what everyone says, I'm not stupid, Selena."

He's not right either. I won't ever leave him. Not the way his mother and father and even Justin have, or that dancer girl he liked. Never.

"Hey," I bend down so now I can look up at him, holding onto both of his hands, "I'll make you a promise, okay?"

Asher waits for me to continue and I know that I can't promise anyone but this little boy who started it all.

"I can promise you that I'll always come back and you have to promise that you won't ever outgrow me."

Asher smiles, "How could anyone outgrow you, Selena? You aren't that smart with my brother, but I love you anyway, but that doesn't mean I'd outgrow you."

My heart leaps out at every word that leaves his lips. I know one day he will scrunch up his nose at these memories when I remind him. Asher will remind me that I was only his babysitter before he got too old and I'll fade, whether he knows it or not.

I shake my head slightly, glancing at a grinning Pattie and smirking Jeremy, before standing again, "Why couldn't you just be with me, Asher?"

"I am with you," Asher says.

"Yes you are," I kiss his hand and he pulls back crinkling his nose.

"I'm not a baby, you can't kiss my hand." Asher wiggles his hand out of mine and I laugh before taking the handle of my suitcase and dragging it behind me. Pattie, Jeremy and Asher follow until I stop right in front of my gate.

Jeremy pulls me into a quick hug and Asher's hand finds a way back to mine, baby or not. Pattie smiles and whispers how important I am and Justin is coming.

"I hope you're right," I whisper, looking into her eyes, but she's not looking at me. In fact she's looking right behind me, with a half smile over taking her lips as she takes Asher's hand and backs away.

To the say the least, I couldn't help from spinning on my heel as fast as I possibly could and running straight into his sweet embrace.

"I hate you so much," I kiss his neck, "Why did you run off?"

"You know me, I hate goodbye's." Justin explains, wrapping his arms tighter around me and every thing slows down.

The tapping of people's shoes become the beating of our two heart beats and the chatter of voices diminish. My eyes close and I just take him in.

Justin is so deadly every time he holds me. It's just like the first time. How could I ever get tired of him?

"I hate goodbye's more than you," I argue, and Justin pinches my hip.

"Don't argue with me about loss, you don't know what that is yet, Selena." His neck vibrates against my forehead as he speaks, "But I ran into your friend."

What?

I snap my head back to look at him, "What friend?"

That bad feeling is starting in my stomach and the look on Justin's face confirms my suspicion.

"You saw Dylan didn't you?" I ask and Justin nods.

"I think I made a new best friend, but if he comes near you again, I'll kill him." The clenching of Justin's jaw makes me reach out to touch his cheek.

"He won't come near me,"

Justin places his hand over mine, "Don't go near him."

I roll my eyes before moving my fingers over the hair above his top lip and wishing I really didn't have to go on a trip that I had spent the beginning of the year, wishing would come sooner.

"Would you stop examining me, Gomez and just kiss me goodbye?" Justin rolls his eyes and I hit his cheek lightly.

"Shut up, Bieber,"

When he kisses me, I am completely taken away. The swipe of his tongue has become all too familiar and I almost don't hear my name being called before Justin pulls away. His forehead rests against mine, both hazels starring at me.

"I'll be waiting for your call." Both of Justin's hands still have a secure hold on the back of my hips and I need this before I won't have him.

I reach behind me to break the lock Jay has created on my back, "Well if I miss my flight, you won't need to wait for a call."

Justin sticks his tongue out at me as we walk closer to his parents and Asher again, "I'm okay with that."

"Justin," I swat at his arm with my freehand and he drops my hand.

"Selena."

"You need to go, or you'll miss your flight," Jeremy adjusts his suit after gesturing to Justin and I, "We'll see you soon."

"See you guys soon," I smile even though I feel like I'm leaving my family behind.

And those three people aren't even my real family. I don't have a real family. The family I thought I belonged in, is getting a divorce and my mother kicked me out. That is not a family. Neither was the one Asher had only months ago, but it all seems better now.

Justin came back, that's why.

He came back, but everyone else he thought was his friend, left. I wonder if he knows that I feel like a mouse constantly running on my wheel trying to get the cheese.

First it's Kendra, then Yovanna, Clay and now Aubrey and Dylan have been added to the list. Who knows when that list will increase.

When I turn back around to see the three people I have fallen in love with, they are all smiling and I smile back. I have to turn back around before I run back to them and this goodbye seems so damn hard.

I'm coming back and Justin says he'll be waiting, but maybe it's because I'm afraid of what could happen when I'm gone.

A week isn't that long, but it is.

So many things, life threatening things could happen in that time frame, but what worries me the most is that I don't fully trust Justin. No matter how many times I tell myself I do, I still don't. I'm still holding my breath for when I wake up and find that he has been playing me the whole time, and I don't want to wake up this week.

I'd like to continue dreaming, and it seems like I possible could before someone plops into the seat next to mine.

"Hi sweetheart," he smiles brightly like nothing has ever gone wrong between us and I want to jump up and holler asshole to the whole plane.

"Don't call me that," I grind my teeth causing Dylan to hold up his hands.

"Fine, baby."

I glare at him, "My name is Selena."

"And my name's Dylan," Kendra's twin brother rolls his eyes, "I'm not fucking stupid, I was just kidding. Tense much?"

"I don't like you," I admit honestly, leaning back in my seat and Dylan reaches in front of him to grab a magazine.

"That's too bad, because you and I," His eyes make a way to mine, "we could have a lot of fun."

I shake my head, "No, you're wrong."

Dylan raises a brow, "Am I?"

Oh no. I open my mouth to protest, but nothing seems appropriate to respond with. What do you say back to that? Do I say no again? What if that doesn't stop his pleading? Is Dylan even pleading?

So many questions, so I choose to ask the only reasonable one.

"Is this even your seat?" I ask and Dylan chuckles.

"Course not,"

I hate him.

"Then leave." I push on his shoulder and the second I touch him he grabs onto my hand.

"Make me leave then," Dylan leans in closer to my face and I'm frozen, "If you really want to not sit next to me, tell me to leave and I will."

I'm completely quiet as he inches closer to my face, a smirk still prominent on his flawless face. I have to admit Dylan is attractive but no one compares to Justin.

I have to move, but I can't, and just before his lips touch mine I finally find my words.

"You wouldn't leave even if I told you to." I pull back and Dylan smiles.

"This is why I love you."

I can't believe my ears and when I furrow my brow at him, his only response is a what.

I widen my eyes, "You don't know what love is."

"Oh and you do?" Dylan points out my window, "You think he really is in love with you? Why won't you just give me a chance, I would love you."

I can't believe this is happening. This all must be a dream, and I just want to pinch myself to wake up. But it doesn't work even when I try and I'm stuck with the fact that this is most likely reality and Dylan loves me.

Ha, what a fucking liar.

My lips twitch into a smile, "If you have a problem with Justin and I, you can just leave."

"That's just the thing, I'm waiting for you." He explains while looking down at his magazine.

"You'll be waiting a very long time." I add and Dylan nods.

"At least it isn't forever. You know you're time with someone like that is limited. Who knows what he'll do this week when you're gone." His hands turn the page and my eyes are trained on him like a fool, "Everyone can be replaced."

That's it.

I unbuckled my seat belt, "I can't sit next to you the whole flight to D.C., now leave or I will."

Dylan laughs, "If you get off this plane, I'm getting off to."

I'm completely frustrated now. I'm irritated that I think he's hot and I hate how he fucks with my emotions. Why is Dylan so good about making me doubt everything in my life?

"Don't you dare follow me," I warn.

"You don't need me to follow you, everyone else already has you under strict watch."

He smiles when I sit back in my seat again and I'm confused.

"What do you mean?"

Dylan sighs, "Come on you aren't stupid, you know what I'm talking about."

I do actually, but I don't want to admit what I know before he does. But how do I get him to talk?

"Tell me," Dylan shakes his head when I ask.

"I can't, sorry." He bites his lip and I want to rip that sex teaser right off his face.

"Just tell me, I need to know."

"Blow me, then we'll talk." Kendra's twin brother crosses his arms and I have to laugh.

"You are so pathetic, I don't think I've ever hated you so much in my life:" I say with a smile, "Why is all this coming out now? You hated me all those years before."

His eyes move back and forth with mine, "I never hated you, I was just mad I couldn't have you, and now that I really can't have you, I'm going insane. You won't even trust me."

"Damn right I won't trust you, you are trying to hurt me."

"Selena, I'm trying to protect you." Dylan whispers and I shake my head.

"That's not possible." I disagree but he reaches out to take my hand.

"The Justin you know is not the real Justin and I know the Selena you are right now is not the real one either," Dylan looks around, "I need you to tell me the truth. The real truth that Justin doesn't know."

I purse my lips.

The real truth.

There is none.

I am in love with Justin Bieber and that's the truth.

"I am telling the truth, but you aren't." I point at Dylan and he shakes his head.

"I'm an open book."

"That's funny."

"I don't see you laughing," Dylan smiles and I smile back.

"You aren't that funny." I admit with a shrug before kicking off my shoes and tucking my legs under me.

If Dylan is going to be sitting next to me this entire flight, I might as well make the best of it by getting comfortable. I just wish I had some popcorn to eat while all this drama unfolds.

Justin told me not to go near Dylan, but he doesn't need to know.

Besides, it's not like I would ever do anything with Dylan.

Please, I'm not that kind of girl.

The silence that follows gives me enough time to look out the window into the clouds and I wish I could just fly around on the wing of the plane. The wind in my hair and a smile so big my cheeks would hurt would be so nice right now.

But Dylan always has to open his big fat mouth and speak whatever is on his mind. It's much like Kendra, but she was lying all this time.

"Are you going to speak anymore of the flight?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"I suppose so."

Dylan closes and magazine with a smirk on his face before turning to me, "So then let's talk."

"About what?" I look around Dylan to all the other students who seem so excited to be getting away from school and their parents for a week, but I'm not happy at all.

I have to sit next to the boy I have been afraid of since we kissed, and now that he's back I might as well just take a flying leap.

"Tell me about you and Kendra," Dylan suggests and I crinkly my nose.

"There's nothing to tell,"

"Well there has to be something, you miss her don't you? You guys were always so close." Dylan leans back to rest his head agasint the seat, "I remember that one time when you both got bangs cut for the first time and you would hardly look at anyone because your bangs were so long, but you refused to cut them. Why?"

I can't believe he remembers that. Even I didn't clearly until he reminded me so beautifully.

"I was shy then," I admit too honestly.

"Are you shy now?"

Am I?

I'd like to think somewhere deep down I would be shy toward something, perhaps anything. But the answer is yes, I am still shy of something.

"I think so," I bite my lip and Dylan cocks his head to the right.

"Why did you let your bangs grow out, I liked them," His smile continues to grow and I can't help the blush that makes a way up my cheeks. I can't let him see, so before I'm covered in a tomato shade, I turn around.

"Because Dylan, I got tired of looking through my bangs, it was time to see clearly."

"And what did you discover when you saw clearly?" he pushes and I press my finger to the window.

"That no one is who they say they are, not even me."

Justin's POV

"Where are you going?"

"Out."

"No you're running," Asher stops in front of me and I sigh.

"Fine Ash, I don't know what to do now. Dylan is fucking with my Selena and I can't do anything about it." I run my fingers through my hair and pace back and forth in my litle brothers bedroom.

I don't even remember getting home, my parents say I went straight to my room and slept for a couple hours, but something doesn't feel right.

Dylan keeps playing with my trust for Selena.

I never once doubted that I couldn't trust her. What could she do? She had nothing against me, no lies, no bond  with my friends. To say the least I've heard the way they talk of her, its not pretty, but that's what they do. They are terrible people and I used to be one of them.

"Only grandpa calls me Ash," My little brother rolls onto his back and I join him a second later.

"I know you don't get any of these things I'm feeling, I'm just glad you will listen," I turn to face Asher and he smiles sideways at me.

"I do get it, but what I don't get is why you are both so stubborn." Asher blinks, "Selena won't be around forever you know."

I nod, "I know."

He doesn't know how sorry I am for taking the first chance I got to leave him behind. I would have taken him if I would have known how hard it was being alone. But I was alone the way he was, with no one to think twice about coming back for me. I had to make my own descions, good and bad, mostly bad, but if I could change it, I would reverse the way I am now.

No one wants to live this way and more importantly no one wants to die this way.

If I keep it up, there will be nothing seperating me from a vacant house and no one there when I take my last breath. That is not the life I envisioned when I was Asher's age.

It went something more along the lines of how in love I was with a girl who didn't even know my name and I used to think about her all the time. If I think about it long enough the girl that comes into memory is a little spanish girl with black brown hair.

It could have been Selena, since I'm only a grade year above hers, but the thought is haunting.

What if I loved her from the beginning?

"Asher," I ask turning back to my little brother, "Do you think Selena is in love with me?"

"I know she is, but I love you, you're my big brother," I punch his shoulder playfully and he laughs.

I remember when we were younger, he would ask me what is what like to grow older and I would admit that it was terrible. Then I was sleeping with girls for the first time and it seemed like a great new change, when I was missing the biggest of them all.

My little brother growing up behind my back.

That's something I can't ever just apoligize for or trade in for, it happened and I left. Like a fool I ran and my little brother couldn't hold me back. We all needed Selena, but now the question is, does she really need us.

My family tends to bring everyone down, but her's isn't much better, at least mine are still married.

Selena Gomez loves me.

Why am I so surprised?

Aubrey told me she would fall in love easily, and she was right.

"You love her to Jay, you just won't admit it," I would swear Asher was a mind reader but today he isn't because I am not in love yet.

"You're wrong, little man, I've never been in love."

Asher rolls his eyes, "See you guys are so stubborn."

I point at him, "Selena is stubborn."

"Are you sure? You're pretty bad."

I stretch my arms above my head on the mattress and decide what I need to do next. I can't sit on this bed forever and consult with my little brother. There is a time and place for everything and my little therapy session with Asher Bieber, just ended.

"I'm not that bad," I tell him before sitting up and walking toward his door, "I'll be back later,"

Asher sits up, "The last time you said that you didn't come back."

"Things change." I whisper and Asher shakes his head.

"Do they?"

Nichole's POV

"No, but you should have seen the look on her face, Aubrey, she really believes that I am trying to help her." I flick the end of my cigarette at her and she laughs before taking another drag.

"No way, I knew Selena was stupid, but not that stupid." Aubrey looks over at Jonas and Michelle before leaning in closer to my face.

"Justin told me they are sleeping together. I think someone has finally broken his walls." her eyes twinkle with amusement and I want to slap the bitch right across her face.

Selena thinks Yovanna and Kendra are bitches, but she hasn't seen this side of Aubrey. This girl who would drop anything to fuck with you and act like it was fine by making this terrible story and making you think she was you're friend. We were 'friends' until she really did fuck with me and I got pregnant.

But if you're bad you get to play bad.

I hate the way she talks about Selena because I know it's the way her and Michelle used to talk about me, and for Yovanna who came over only minutes ago, she is harmless if you target her right.

Justin and Selena have been on my mind since the day I met her. I never liked her I still don't, I just feel bad about all the lies behind her back. Justin's lies, my lies, and everyone else's lies.

Even Chase, my own little brother has lied to her.

But I hate her for being the first girl to get Justin to talk. I could have been that way if I wouldn't have made friends with any of his friends.

Aubrey is wrong. Yes, Selena is very immature and stupid, but if she got her facts straight, that girl could out smart us all. She already did it with Justin, what over compettion does she have?

"He's coming over," both Aubrey and I turn to Jonas, who puts his phone back in his pocket and pulls Michelle ontop of him again.

"Who is?" Yovanna asks walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the couch next to her cousin.

"Justin," I answer and she smiles.

"Great, I can't wait. Now that Selena's gone for a week this seduction will be much eaiser." Yovanna unbuttons another button on her shirt to expose more clevach and I bite my lip.

"That won't work on him, not this time."

Aubrey laughs, "Why are you so jealous all of a sudden, you weren't when we told her to start trying to sleep with him. We just need to get him drunk, watch, then we'll all have a chance with him."

"But you're his friend?" I shake my head at how twisted this all is. It's all backwards and forwards and now I know why it's impossible to escape these kind of people.

"Come on Nichole, you know I've done everyone, even our precious Justin Bieber," she lights another cigarette, "Why do you think we are such good friends?"

"You aren't." I spit out and she looks ready to say something back when Justin pushes open the apartment door and I jump up quickly.

"Hey guys," he looks gorgeous and like a mess at the same time. I wish I didn't have to hide behind my own lies and act like I hate him. I love him. I want him, but I can't have him. Justin, doesn't even know the thirst that everyone has for him. Aubrey has it, and that's why she pushes everyone away from him. That's why she started this whole thing in the beginning.

Justin made her bad, just like Clay did to him and how they all did to me. They are an army of insecurites and they just need another full soul to latch onto. This time it's Selena's and they will watch her burn bit by bit with every lie and secret.

She won't see it coming.

Yovanna is the first to stand to her feet, but Justin stays by the door.

"Hi baby," Yovanna reaches out to him but he holds up a hand.

"Don't touch me."

She drops her arms, "What you're a good boy now? I don't think so."

"I'm trying it out," He says making eye contact with me and we both sigh. I would give anything to say I'm sorry and tell him the truth about what really happened, but he won't listen.

This time Aubrey laughs, "We all know you'll get bored of her eventually and come back with us."

"No I won't." Justin shakes his head and Yovanna smiles again. She is too clueless.

There is silence before the door Justin was clinging to, slams and Clay walks toward him.

His face is blank and he has no intention of physically hurting Justin, but I know what will happen next, "Justin, at the end of the day when it all comes down to it, are you good or bad?"

AN: Hey guys I hope you liked the little in sight of everyone! I wish I could just tell you the rest of the book now, but what's the fun in that? Anyway, please, please, please, comment and vote. Out of my 38,000 readers almost none of you comment and vote. It gives me feedback on what I need to do or what you're thinking. I love you anyways! Comment and vote please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
117K 5.3K 36
[COMPLETED] After watching the love of her life get handcuffed and get put into the back of a cop cruiser, Selena has taken this two year long separa...
77.5K 3.6K 60
Each story crumbles and comes to an end, but not the love that Justin and Selena have. Around many corners and through countless lies, they have surv...
35.6K 744 21
Fights, cheating, lying and broken trust is all Justin and Selena have left of their 2 year relationship. From 15 too 17 almost 18 year old they were...