Untold Secrets

By rawisrollins

Seth Rollins is one of the top dogs of WWE, but behind closed doors, he has one huge secret that if told, cou... More

Where It All Started
Improvising
That One Night That Changed Everything
Loser Buys Dinner
Lovestruck
Don't Be A Sore Loser
Dirty Little Secret
Who's Got The Upper Hand Now?
Emergency Meeting
This Is The End
Just Friends
A Day At The Beach..
Do It With Flair
Silent Treatment
Not Intentional
Temptation
The Proposal
Hold Onto Him
What Happens in New Orleans..
You Reap What You Sow..
You've Got A Friend In Me
The Grandest Stage Of Them All
Bleeding Love
What A Coincidence..
What's Your Meaning Of Friend?
Doing A Favor..
A Better Idea..
Open Bar Policy..
Surprise Guests..
The BackUp Bridesmaid..
Wedding Chapel..
To The Rescue..
Last Weekend Free..
New Opportunities Require Sacrifice
As Long As We're Together
I Do..
Fear Consumes You..

Who Wears The Pants In The Relationship?

1.6K 35 14
By rawisrollins

I was so thankful when it was Thursday, as I flew home to Chicago. I found a nice condo which I absolutely adored when I got my first paycheck with WWE just two months ago.

It felt nice having my own residence which I pay for myself.

Benefits about only being needed for Monday nights was I usually had most of the week off. I picked up my bulldog Pumpkin from the doggy day care she stays at while I'm gone and headed home. 

I checked the time, which said 9:00pm. I grabbed my phone and sure enough, Maddy was face timing me. Whenever we weren't on the road we always called each other every night. Call it tradition.

"Heyyyaaaa sugaaaaaa!" Maddy grinned.

"What's upp Mad, please tell me you won your match?"

She scoffs, "Who do you think I am? A loser? Hell nah!"

I giggle, "Never doubted you for a second."

"Mhm..Hey Deano get your ass over here and say hi to Harper!" She drags Dean by his shirt and he appears in the frame.

"Hey Harper, we miss ya, our car rides have been quiet without you." Dean chuckled.

"Just wait a few more days Ambrose. You'll regret saying that." I wink.

"Yeah, we were thinking next ride we'd do some karaoke." Maddy shrugged.

"No no no! I was kidding!" He gasped.

"We weren't.." I trailed, making Dean groan, "Maybe I'll ride with Seth."

"Oh speak of the devil.." He pointed and a few seconds later Seth appeared. He noticed me and smiled, "Hey Harper."

"Hey Rollins. I trust your watching those two hooligans making sure they don't get into any trouble backstage?" I look at Maddy and Dean.

"Hey we can hear you, you know!" She yelled.

"You were supposed too, Maddy." Seth patted her head, and they started wrestling.

Dean picked up the phone and switched the camera view so I could see what was happening. Maddy pushed Seth so hard he stumbled and fell into one of the catering tables.

"Uh, we're gonna have to call you back Harper.." I could barely hear Dean's voice over the loud voices screaming.

Maddy grabbed the phone and turned the camera back on her before her eyes went wide, "OH SHIT HUNTER IS COMING GUYS GO-" then she hung up.

"Good luck guys." I laugh to myself.
-

When Saturday came around, I flew to Las Vegas. I stood outside the airport looking for Maddy's Black Ford. I pulled my phone out and texted her.

Harper: hey are you at the airport ?

Mads🤪: about that..I hope u don't mind but Seth was flying in today so he offered for u to ride with him to the house.

Harper: oh that's fine. I'll see youuu sooonnn!

Mads🤪: can't waittt (-:

"Harper! Over here!" I hear a voice yell. I look and see Seth waving his hand. I grab my bag and eagerly head over to see him.

I go to open the passenger door when I realize Sarah is with him. She gives me a weird look, "Harper were you planning on sitting up here or something?"

"No, I just forgot you were here that's all." I awkwardly laugh before getting in the backseat.

Seth shot me a 'I'm sorry' look before pulling away. The drive to Maddy and Dean's House was awkward to say the least..

"So Harper can I get your opinion on something?" Sarah asks.

"Uh, sure." I shrugged.

"What kind of flowers should we have at our wedding? Sunflowers, roses, tulips?" She questioned.

"Hmmm..well I'm totally being biased but sunflowers, they're so beautiful." I say.

She shakes her head, "I'm gonna go with tulips."

"Then why bother asking me if you're gonna pick anyways?" I scoff.

"So I know my choice is always better." She laughs.

"Bitch." I muttered, leaning my head against the window. Once Seth pulled into their driveway, I practically jumped out of the car.

I walked inside and was tackled with a hug from Maddy.

"I trust Sarah didn't annoy you too much." She mumbles in my ear.

"Just the usual." I whisper back. She giggles as the two lovebirds make their way inside.

"What's up bruddaaaa!" Maddy goes to give him a hug but Sarah stops her.

"Got a problem or something?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I just don't want any girl to be all over my man." Sarah crosses her arms.

I can see Maddy's fists clench tightly.

"Babe, it's fine. She's family." Seth rolls his eyes before pulling Maddy in for a hug.

"Where's your bathroom?" Sarah snaps at Dean.

"I'm so sorry, but the closest one is back at the airport." Dean joked, making Maddy and I burst out laughing.

"I'll show you, babe." Seth guides Sarah down the hall.

"Babe this, and babe that. God it makes me vomit." I groan, going in the kitchen and grabbing a beer.

"Rollins is definitely different around her. I can only take so much, imagine when they're married, she'll be everywhere." Maddy frowns.

"She'll be like gum on the bottom of our shoes, we can't get rid of her. Always stuck to us." I laugh.

Dean grabs a takeout menu as Sarah and Seth join us. "We're just gonna order pizza and maybe chicken wings."

"That sound so good I'm starving." I lick my lips.

"I'm vegan. So we'll order from someplace else." I almost spit out my beer when Sarah said that.

"Vegan..no wonder." Maddy mutters.

"Ooh, how about we order from my favorite vegan restaurant baby? The salad is so good." She cuddles up to Seth.

"I'll stick with the pizza." He grimaced.

"Cmon baby, we gotta look good for the engagement photos." Sarah exclaims.

"Dean, order that pizza." I turn to Dean, who dials the number. We get a half cheese and half meat lovers (which I knew was Seth's favorite).

Soon, our food arrives and the three of us dig into the delicious pizza and wings.

Seth stares envious at us as he munches on his lettuce.

"Is the salad good baby?" Dean cooed.

"Shut it, Ambrose."
-

"And that's how I knew he was the one when he took me to my favorite vegan restaurant." Sarah grinned.

I leaned over to Maddy, "Nothing like a restaurant telling you to spend the rest of your life with someone."

She burst out laughing, making Sarah glare at us. "Is there something amusing about what I said?"

"Actually, this whole night has been amusing." I spoke.

"How so?" Sarah asked.

"You've basically been telling us your life long battle about being vegan, which news flash, none of us care about, so if I can find humor in what you say to make this evening go by faster, then I will." I said. Dean stifled a laugh and Seth looked at me shockingly.

"You little bitch..I'm sorry I find pride in saving animals, unlike you and your disgusting friends!" Sarah yells.

"Hey, don't talk to me or her like that. Or you can get the hell out of my house." Maddy stands up as does Sarah.

"Ladies let's not argue about something we'll regret later." Seth warned, getting in the middle.

"I don't regret it. She asked me a simple question and I answered, don't take it personal." I growled.

"Seth, we're leaving. I can't stand to be here any longer." She grabs her purse and jacket.

"Baby cmon-" He pleads, but Sarah cuts him off by throwing his jacket at him.

"NOW." She throws open the door and storms out. Seth shoots us an apologetic look before following her.

"So much for a great night, huh?" Maddy sighs, before storming off as well.

"Well Harper, want another beer?" Dean asked.

- - -
What was supposed to be a fun night turned upside down..Also I don't have anything against vegans btw, it's all part of the story haha..anyways thanks for reading and look for the next chapter, it's gonna be crazyyyyyyyy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 461 22
Seth has been slowly falling in love with his former Shield mate for years and he's beginning to struggle with having to hide the way he feels but wh...
24K 1.2K 59
Ever wondered what happened the night WWE Superstar Seth Rollins invited a fangirl up to his hotel room? Well forget everything you've read on the i...
4.9K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
505 2 12
A Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins kinky love story. Enemies to Lovers