Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

A bit too early

558 26 15
By Just_Jae_fr

So like.... I just realized I didn't do the math for the babies and giving birth so... Yea 😅

Caesar POV~

Being back at home was nice. I missed sleeping with someone by my side and waking up to the warmth of the love of my life there next to me. It was great.

Jada and I spent the most of our days in our room watching TV or catching up on things. Jada would either do my hair or I'm doing her's (yes, I can do my girlfriend's hair). I especially liked talking to the boys. It made me feel closer to them and I felt like I didn't miss a day while I was gone.

Jada had been doing good. She would have contractions here and there but that would be it.

It's the beginning of January now. It was the middle of the day and Jada wanted to spend the day binge watching Fairy Tail, an anime she was really into... Yes, Jada liked anime (thanks to Donte).

I had just came from downstairs and had a bowl of fruit in my hand when I saw Jada rubbing her stomach, breathing heavily.

"You okay babe?" I asked, placing the fruit on our dresser.

"Yea, I'm good. The boys are probably just a little excited," She says, but I didn't really believe her.

"You sure? You think we should get you to the-"

"No babe," She forces a smile, "I'm fine."

I look at her for a second before dropping the situation. Jada's breathing calmed down for a few minutes before picking back up,

"Babe, I really don't think you're okay. Are you sure you don't want me to call anyone."

"Yea, I'm sure!" She was starting to get aggressive. Something had to have been wrong. I noticed her breathing would settle after at least 3 minutes and for 5 minutes her breathing and aggression would start back up. While Jada was in her 3 minute rest period, I went to the bathroom, looking up what could possibly be the solution.

"Contractions," I read. "Jada's having contractions."

I came back and she was breathing hard, holding her stomach.

"Babe, you're having contractions," I tell her, "I think we need to get you to the hospital."

Jada nods, finally deciding that she can't fight through this and I help her up. I call out to Jessica who was the only other person in the house and tell her that I need her help.

"Is she okay?" Jessica asks.

"She's having contractions," I tell her, "I think the babies are coming."

She nods quickly, grabbing a few things while I put Jada in my car. It takes Jessica no more than two minutes before putting things we need in the car and getting in the passenger seat. I put Jada in the back just in case she needed more room to ease the pain.

"The pain is getting worse," She says, breathing harder. Jessica tries to help her steady her breathing while I try to get to the hospital as fast as I can without getting a ticket.

We make it to the hospital and I tell the nurse Jada may be going into labor. She nods, helping Jada into a wheelchair and taking her to the delivery room and another nurse tells me to follow them.

I nodded, walking with them to another part of the hospital.

Jessica POV~

I waited in the waiting room, getting my phone out. I call Donte first, wanting to let him know about what's going on with Jada.

"Where you at?" He asks the moment he answers. "I come home and everyone's gone."

"Jada's going into labor," I tell him. I hear his breath hitch.

"This early? I thought she had a few more weeks until the baby was due."

"Well she was having really bad contractions so Caesar drove her here."

"Alright, I'm on my way now."

After Donte hung up, I called Huey.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Hey, Huey. Um, are you busy right now?"

"Is something going on?"

I never called Huey unless I had to. I always felt like I was bothering him or taking up his time if I called asking for things.

"Jada's going into the labor."

"This early?"

"Yea, that's what Donte said. You think you can come out here?" I asked him. I heard a sigh and some muffled sounds in the background.

"Yea, I'll be there in a few. Let me know if anything happens, I'll be on my way."

"Alright," was all I said before hanging up.

I didn't really know what to do. Did I ask a doctor about Jada or let them do their thing? I sighed, waiting for my boyfriend and best friend's brother to arrive.

Donte made it 10 minutes after I called him and waited with me in the waiting room.

"You hear anything?" He asks. I shake my head,

"No, just been sitting here. I called Huey. He should be here soon."

Donte nods, looking at his phone.

Almost an hour goes by and Huey finally arrives.

"Jada doing okay?" He asks. We both shrug.

"We haven't heard anything bad," Donte tells him, "So all we can assume is that everything is good."

Huey nods.

It was a few hours later and Caesar finally came to the waiting room. He was smiling, looking a bit flustered though.

"They're both here," He says. We all smile, getting up.

"Jada's okay?" Huey asks. Caesar nods,

"Yea, she's just tired. She just had two babies back to back so I wanna give her time. But we can go over to see the babies."

I was the first to eagerly follow Caesar. I really wanted to see my new nephews.

"There they are," Caesar said. I looked at the twin boys with blue hats on. I instantly teared up. They were small but so cute.

"What you name them?" I asked. Caesar chuckled,

"I actually didn't name them. Jada said if they were boys she'd name them but she didn't get a chance to since she passed out the moment the second baby was out."

I chuckled too, sounded just like Jada.

It was another hours pass and Jada was finally awake.

"Hey guys," She says weakly as we all walk in. She looked exhausted but she had a smile on her face.

"How ya feelin?" Caesar asks, passing through all of us. He goes to her side, holding her hand.

"Tired as hell. That giving birth shit ain't no joke."

"Have you seen the babies?" I asked her.

"No, I fell asleep the moment baby #2 came. Can I see them?"

The nurse that was present nodded, leaving the room. A few seconds later she came back with both boys, Jada instantly smiling.

"Which one came out first?" She asks.

"The baby with the red tie on his leg," The nurse says, pointing to the baby with the red string.

"That one is Jackson," Jada said. She looked over at the second baby, "And that's Jordan."

Caesar laughed,

"You're an asshole," He said.

Donte, Huey, and I looked puzzled for a second before Huey smirked,

"You gave them Caesar's middle names?" He asks. Jada nodded.

"Why have two middle names if you can't share them?" She asks.

We facetimed Jazmine, showing her the babies.

"Awe! They're so tiny and cute! They're gonna look like Caesar, I can tell."

Jada held Jackson while Caesar held Jordan.

"Yea," Jada says. "I'm so happy you guys are finally here."

I'm gonna start posting Wednesdays and Saturdays.... Yea... Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.6K 26
[Sway Boys #1] As part of the university fraternity 'SWAY', Blake isn't new to getting the attention from all the girls all over and off campus. But...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
497K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2K 197 28
[REWRITTEN] "I could be your genie," he whispers, smirk all too evident. "How about Aladdin?" I counter, reflecting his expression. ✢ Ever wanted a g...