Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

Last Words

526 21 3
By Just_Jae_fr

Was supposed to post this yesterday... My bad y'all...  

"Long time no see, snitch," I say. She quickly gets up, looking for someway to defend herself. I pull out my gun, pointing it at her. "Nah bitch, let's talk."  

Riley POV~

"Riley, listen, I know you're mad about Cindy but-"

I rush her, grabbing her by her hair and pointing my gun at her head.

"Don't come at me with that dumb shit! Why ya'll jump my girl?!" 

"I had to! You know Tunk doesn't let me do my own thing and if I try to she'll hurt me-"

"I don't care!" I push the gun closer to my head and she yelps. "Ya'll put my son in danger!"

Jaelyne's eyes widened. 

"WHAT?!"

"Murph is pregnant dumbass! If my son dies, I'm killing yo ass!" I yell. I was beyond pissed.

"I tried to tell her but she just kept saying Cindy was fat! REEZY I'M SORRY!!!"

"NAH THERE IS NO SORRY!! WHERE IS TUNK!!"

"SHE'S OUT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT!!"

"LET'S GO!!" I drag Jaelyne out the house with me through the back. I call Ed who pulled up within seconds. 

I throw Jaelyne in the back and point my gun at her. 

"You took a hostage Reezy?" Ed questions.

"Fuck that bitch," I say closing the door. How's Murph?"

"Won't nobody there but they running tests on her now. I put in some money so they can give her the more high tech stuff to save my nephew."

I nod, thanking him. 

"Where's Rummy?"

"He said he had a surprise when we get back to the hang out."

We drive, my eyes never leaving Jaelyne the whole time. 

"What she say?" Ed asked me.

"She knew Murph was pregnant but Tunk ain't listen. So I got somethin for her."

We make it to the hideout and Ed punches in the code to get in.

"It looks bigger than before," I say.

"Yea we upgraded it," He said. "There's more inside than before."

I get out, opening the door for Jaelyne and pointing my pistol at her.

"Go."

She moves slowly, urging me to push her forward. 

"I said go! Not move slow as fuck!"

We make it inside where I hear screaming.

"LET ME GO!!" I recognized that voice.  We walked towards the back to see Tunk in a cell banging on the bars.  "Yo ass betta let me out now!"

"Or what?" I questioned. Tunk instantly shut her mouth and gulped.

"H-Hey Reez-"

"Don't 'hey Reezy' me. You know what yo ass did."

"I-I don't know what you're-"

Ed threw Jaelyne in front of her. Tunk gasped, kneeling down behind the bars.

"Jae! You okay, girl?" 

"I had to tell him, T. He was gon kill me."

Tunk looked at me, her eyes watering.

"Why, Riley?"

Anger rose in me.

"Why? Yo bitch ass got the audacity to ask me why?! You beat my girl and now ion know if my son gon live."

Tunk's eyes widened.

"She really was-"

"Pregnant? Yea, she was. But now, my baby might die cause yo dumb ass grudge."

Tunk scowled, trying to keep whatever cool she had left.

"She shouldn't have messed with me then," She says.

"That was 3 almost 4 fucking years ago. LET IT GO!" I grabbed Tunk from the cell, smashing her face against the bars. "If my baby dies, so do you. I told you what would happen if you laid a hand on my girl and I meant that shut. Fuck whatever friendship we had, Murph is my family. And I ride for my family no matter what."

I slammed her against the bars again, knocking her unconscious.

"Whatchu want me to do wit her?" Ed asks, pointing at Jaelyne.

"You got another cell? These bitches can't be together or they gon start plottin."

"Yea, there's another down the hall."

"Aight, but her ass in that. Check her ass for anything to leave wit too."

Ed does as told and take Jaelyne down the hall. I turn to Rummy,

"How's Murph?" I ask.

"She's hanging in there. You might be able to hear more about her if you head to the hospital now."

I nod, turning to leave.

"I'm not kidding about killing them either. If my son dies, they dying too."

I head to the hospital, changing my clothes first just in case Murph was awake. Her mom was in her room, holding her hand. You could tell she'd been crying.

"Hey Christie," I say, knocking on the door as I come in.

"Oh Riley!" She quickly gets up, hugging me. "You're okay. I was starting to get worried."

"I'm good. I found who did this to Cindy and they won't touch her again."

"You didn't kill them did you?" Christie asks.

"Nah. But they away from Cindy. They not gon harm her again."

I finally look over at my girl who was laying in the hospital bed, sleep. 

"They say anything?" I ask.

"She'll be okay. I don't know why but someone put in a lot of money to make sure the baby was safe. The doctors said if they wouldn't have put money in, the baby would've died."

I smiled, reminding myself to thank Ed later.

"You go home and get some rest," I tell her. "I'm gonna stay here with her."

"You sure? I know you're probably exhausted for being out all night."

I shook my head, looking at Murph again,

"I'm never too tired for her. Plus I wanna be here when she wakes up."

Christie nods, kissing Murph's hand before she gets up and leaves. I take her seat, looking at Murph's beat up face. They really did a number on her. I took a deep breath, trying not to get mad.

I looked down. I failed Murph. I was supposed to be there to protect her and here she is. Her and the baby could've been killed and I wouldn't have been able to do shit to stop it.

"They asses got me, Reezy," She says. I quickly look up, her eyes were still closed. "I tried to fight back but I couldn't. They started hitting me in the face and back, I tried so hard to protect the baby. She got a one kick at him then when she heard you telling, she ran. I remember blacking out and hearing you get closer until everything went black."

Her eyes started filling with tears before they pooled down, her eyes never opening.

"I tried so hard, Reezy. I tried to protect the baby but I don't know if he made it."

I wiped the tears from her eyes,

"He made it," I tell her. "Ed put in a few thousand to ensure his safety. He's okay."

Cindy cries a little harder, finally opening her eyes. They were beyond red, consuming her crystal blue.

"I'm so sorry Riley," she sobs. I smile at her, 

"It's all good, C. As long as you safe, I'm happy."

The rest of the day, I stayed in the room with Cindy. I FaceTimed Jada and she sobbed her ass off as she talked to Cindy.

"I can't believe Tunk and Jaelyne did that," she said. "They lucky my ass pregnant too or all hell would break loose."

Cindy chuckled,

"I'm good, Jay. Thanks for worryin bout me."

"Girl, you know I'm here. Call me later, okay?"

Cindy nods and we hang up. Ed came by too, making sure Murph was okay.

"There she is," He says, hugging her. "I ain't seen yo ass in a minute."

"Hey Ed," She says, smiling. 

"You feeling good? You okay?" 

"Yea, I'm Gucci. thanks for putting in money to save the baby."

"Girl, ain't nun to it. You know that's my nephew you in there. I wouldn't let nun happen to him. Not while I'm around."

Cindy smiles. I did too. I was thankful I had a lot of people around checking up on us.

"So, he made it right?" Ed asked me.

"Yea, he good."

"Well, what about the other two?"

Cindy looked over at me confused. I hadn't told her what I did with Tunk and Jaelyne.

"Let they asses go. But make sure they know, fuck with me and what's mines again and I ain't letting nobody live."

Ed nods, leaving the room.

"You were gonna kill them?" Cindy asks. I didn't say anything. I only looked away. "Riley-"

"You act like I ain't had a choice!" I yell, snapping my head towards her. She jumps startled, making me sigh. "What else was I supposed to do? They the reason you here. They would've been the reason my son died. They asses causing me too much pain and I ain't about to stand around and let it happen. I watched Jada suffer and sat back and did nothing. Same thing with Granddad. He was dying everything and there was nothing I could do. Now that there is something I could do, I'm not about to sit back and let that shit happen."

Cindy looked at me, taking my hand.

"Thank you. For being here for me."

I kissed her, cherishing her presence after being away from her for so long.

"Always," I tell her. "I'll always be here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 12
After finding out her boyfriend had been cheating on her, Sophie takes a vacation to Boston where she meets handsome, gentlemanly Chris. Will he mend...
95.7K 2.1K 123
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝗴 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝗴𝐞 𝗴𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
121K 2.2K 9
What Shield sees as a terrorist, we all know to just be someone who's always in the wrong place at the wrong time. But Percy can only hide from them...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...