Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

Back for Revenge

527 18 12
By Just_Jae_fr

Hey y'all! Forgot to put up a picture of Holland 😭. But this is Holly, Huey and Jazmine's baby. As the other babies are born, I'll have pictures for them too! Anyways, enjoy the rest of the chapter.

Riley POV~

Mane, I hate taking planes. Bitches always wanna flirt instead of actually letting my ass go through so I can go on with my day.

"You on yo way?" Cindy asks as I'm on the phone. I'm waiting at the gate for the plane to get here.

"Yea, I'll be there soon. I'll let you know when my plane lands."

"Aight. Imma be here waitin."

I hang up after a few more minutes of small talk and wait for the plane to come back. When it finally do, everyone gets on. There was more babies on this bitch than I thought allowed. Every five minutes one of them lil bitches would start crying or kick the back of my chair. My head ain't never start hurting as much as it did that day.

"Yo, can you shut yo baby up?" I questioned the lady behind me. "I ain't trynna hear all that!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," She sarcastically says back, "Let me turn the mute on."

"Listen bitch, don't make me hit you-"

"Who you calling bitch?" Now her baby daddy was involved. We all started arguing until the flight attendant came towards us. 

"Miss, there have been multiple complaints about your child. Please calm him down or I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"We're millions of feet in the air," the lady replies. "How are you gonna make me leave?"

"We have parachutes," I could tell the flight attendant won't havin it today. 

Soon the lady made her baby shut the fuck up and I got to get a few hours of sleep before my plane landed.

When it finally did, I got off calling Murph. She didn't answer so I tried again, but no answer. I called her house phone and her mama picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. McPhearson, it's Riley."

"Oh, Riley! Please, call me, Christie. Is everything okay?"

"Yea, I jus landed. I was trynna call Cindy but she ain't answer."

There was a pause,

"Well she didn't leave her phone here. Just a few minutes ago she left to go on a walk. You want me to try calling her?"

"No, I'll be there soon."

I hung up, my stomach turning a lil bit. It won't like Cindy to not answer her phone.

I decided to call Jada, remembering she wanted me to call her when I landed. 

"You made it?" Jada asks the moment she answers.

"Yea."

"How was your flight?"

"Terrible," I told her about the lady and her loud ass baby and Jada laughed,

"That's about to be you soon."

"Hell nah! My baby gon know when to shut the fuck up!"

Jada rolls her eyes. 

"Cindy ain't answering her phone though. I'm low-key worried."

"Don't be. Maybe she's talking to some old friends or something. She does go to school there.:

That could be right. I told Jay I'd call her tomorrow and hung up.

I got an uber and drove to Cindy's house. Her mom answered, letting me in.

"So you're Riley," She says. I smile and nod,

"It's nice to meet you."

She shakes my hand, 

"You too. I'm sorry if I was rude to you when we first met. I wasn't myself then."

"It's all good. As long as you straight now."

She smiled.

"Is Cindy back?" I asked.

"No, she never returned. I'm starting to get worried though, she didn't answer any of my calls."

I went back out. If Cindy went on a walk, she must be outside. It was cold as fuck outside and I know Cindy ass hate the cold. Something has to be wrong. I started running around the neighborhood, calling Cindy name out. I knocked on a few doors but aint nobody seen her. I finally got to my old house and saw Cindy on the ground in front of the porch. A pool of blood surrounded her as she sat there motionless. 

"MURPH!" I ran to her. She was still breathing but barley. I called an ambulance and waited for them to get here. I quickly called Jada,

"Riley? What is it? You already called me earlier?" She sounded like she just woke up.

"I know, Jay but something bad happened!" I couldn't hide the fear in my voice. I heard movement and Jada say,

"What happened? What's going on?" 

"Murph! I found her outside by herself. There was so much blood around her. I don't know if the baby will make it!"

Jada gasped,

"Did you call the police? Is she breathing?"

"Yea, she breathing but it's a lot of blood Jay," I couldn't help but cry at this point. "I don't know what to do."

"Riley listen to me, calm down. Wait until the police get there and you can go from there. Just don't panic okay. Cindy and the baby need you."

"O-okay! Okay! I gotchu. I'll call you when she gets to the hospital."

Jada hangs up and the police along with the ambulance arrive. 

"What happened here?" An officer asks me.

"I don't know," I reply, "I just came from the airport to stay with my girl for break but she wasn't answering her phone and her ma said she went for a walk. I left to see if she was okay and I found her here like this."

"She's still breathing! But we need to make sure her baby is okay, she's been beaten pretty badly!" The ENT says. 

They put her on a stretcher and into the ambulance. 

"Is there anyone you know that might want to harm her?" The officer asks.

I thought for a moment and it finally hit me,

"Don't eva let me catch yo ass around here by yo self," Tunk tells Cindy, "That'll be yo worst day eva."

"Nah," I tell him, "Ion know nobody that would do that."

I wanted to handle Tunk myself. I told her ass not to touch my girl. Not only did she touch my girl, but she put my son in danger too. Now her ass gon get hers.

"Sir! Would you like to ride with her?" The ENT asks. I nod, getting into the ambulance and leaving with them. Cindy looked really beat up. Worse than I'd ever seen her.

"Will she be okay?" I ask them as they hook her up to different liquids and shit.

"She will but it's the baby we have to check out."

I nod again, looking back at her. The more I looked at her, the more upset I got. Tunk's ass was finna pay.

We finally reach the hospital and they have me wait in the waiting room as they take Cindy to the waiting room. I call Cindy's mom again, telling her what happened.

"Oh no!" I could hear her voice crack. "Will she be okay?"

"They said she will but it's the baby that nobody knows about," I tell her. "Imma handle this, Christie. Whoever did this is finna pay."

"Don't do anything crazy, Riley," She tells me. "I don't want anything happening to you too."

I smiled a lil, she didn't even know me forreal but she cared. 

"I'll be aight, Christie. I know some people that got my back."

"Okay, I'll be there in the morning to visit Cindy. Please Riley, don't let anything else happen to her."

"On my life," I tell her. "Ain't nothing happenin to her."

I hang up, leaving the hospital. I call Ed and Rummy when I make it outside, telling them to meet me at the hospital. 

"What's good, Reezy?" Rummy says as they pull up. "Long time no see."

I got in as they drove off.

"What's been happenin, Reezy? We ain't heard shit from you since you left."

"My b, yall. I've just been busy. But I need ya'll help."

"What happened?" Rummy asks.

"Murph and my son in danger."

"Yo son?!" They both sounded shocked. I never did tell them about my son on the way.

"Yea. Murph pregnant with my son. But the thing is, he might not make it."

Ed and Rummy scowled. That's they nephew I was talking about. 

"Who ass we gotta get?" Ed questioned.

"Tunk."

Their eyes widened.

"Tunk?! I thought yall was cool!"

"She put her hands on my girl. That bitch far from cool."

We drove to Tunk's hideout.

"What's the plan?" 

"That bitch already know Imma be after her shit. So Imma get her lil friend first."

I grab the pistol and cock it back. 

"You need back up?"

"Nah, I'm straight. One of ya'll needa go back and make sure Murph is okay," I tell them. "It'll on take me a minute. I'll call when I'm done."

I walk out the truck, going up to the front door. I didn't know whether or not Tunk had new lil friends but I do know one thing, no matter what she was still friends with Jaelyne.

I knock on the door, putting the pistol in my belt loop. 

A girl with long braids opens the door, popping her gum.

"Ohhh, you fine as fuck," She smirks. "Whatchu doin here?"

"Just chillin. It's just you here?" I ask, playing along.

"And another girl Jae, but I can be quiet."

"Why don't you wait out here, Imma get rid of her," I pull her close, whispering her in ear, "Then you can be as loud as you want."

She goes limp, leaving the house. That was way to easy.

"Dumbass. I wouldn't fuck her ass if she was the last bitch on earth."

I close and lock the door, going to where I hear music. Heading upstairs I see Jaelyne chillin in her room.

"Long time no see, snitch," I say. She quickly gets up, looking got someway to defend herself. I pull out my gun, pointing it at her. "Nah bitch, let's talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
153K 2.6K 26
[Sway Boys #1] As part of the university fraternity 'SWAY', Blake isn't new to getting the attention from all the girls all over and off campus. But...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...