Room 103 || Taegi ||

By BTS_ARMY333

Dormitory rule's 1. No Parties. 2. Please keep hallways and rooms clean at all times. 3. No vandalism. 4. Kee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
100k Reads!!!
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
!Sequel! - Room Of Secrets
INFERNO
They Are The Cause Of Our Euphoria
Important (Read Please)

Chapter 38

11.3K 637 739
By BTS_ARMY333

Author's Note

Can we all just take a minute to watch the video at the top and appreciate it, thank you.😍😍😍😍

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Jungkook and I walk quietly, side by side down the lone, dark street. It was late when we were making our way back to the dorms.

I would be lying if I said I want to go back to my dorm but at the same time, I wanted to see him. I miss him, it's crazy.

I knew that I had to stop these feelings for him, if it means that my best friend can be happy them I'm prepared to do so.

Maybe I'll even find someone else to love instead?

We were both quiet, our arms lightly brushing against each other. I lick my dry lips before speaking, "you know...thanks for today." I whisper loud enough for the other to hear.

I didn't look at his face but I knew he was smiling from ear to ear. "Anytime Tae," he answers back and my heart swells.

How did I manage to gain so many amazing friends, first Hoseok, then Namjoon and now Jungkook.

I spot the school building in view and knew my dread was beginning to bubble up. My footsteps become more clumsy and all over the place.

Right as we enter inside the premises, Jungkook pulls me aside so that we're standing off to the side of the pavement. I raise a brow, confused as to why the dark brunette would do that.

"Is something wrong?" I question, my lips curve downwards while my forehead creases. Jungkook just stares, his dark orbs fully inspecting my entire face.

I watch him gulp, he looks rather nervous like he's about to tell me something important. I feel his grip on my wrist tighten like he's afraid I'll suddenly disappear yet he still holds me like I'm some expensive piece of China that might break at any second if not being taken care of properly.

I feel a sense of slight awkwardness build around us due to the silence. I was confused, worried, scared.

What the hell is going on?

"Uhh...Jungkook?" The older snaps out of his trance, slowly letting to of me before scratching the nape of his neck. "I-uhh," he lets out a strange laugh that sounded almost humourless.

"I'm glad you're smiling now, Tae." He says simply yet I can't help but notice disappointment cross his expression.

Why is he disappointed? Does he really not mean that? Does he want me to be unhappy?

I felt confused but pushed my thoughts away. I think to much into things, I should know that Jungkook isn't like that, he wouldn't want to hurt me. After all he came to check up on me and took me out somewhere just to cheer me up.

"I hope you can take me with you again, next time you go training." I smile, remembering Jungkook telling me that he's taking up boxing again like he used to before dating Jimin. He explained that he was still highly active with it during the first two months into their relationship but gave it up since he didn't want to tell Jimin and make him worry. Plus the small blonde haired male was becoming suspicious as to why Jungkook couldn't hang out sometimes, thinking that maybe the older was cheating on him.

In reality, he was just going to the gym more, wanting to train as much as possible since competitions were coming up but in the end he gave it up just so that he could be with Jimin more.

I couldn't help but smile at the conversation, I could tell Jungkook was a big softie inside, he cares a lot about others even if he doesn't show it.

I wish I could meet someone like Jungkook who would love me like that.

I sigh, knowing fine well my love life was going no where, not when I'm liking someone who would never look at me that way.

I begin walking into the school gates but notice that Jungkook isn't following, "aren't you coming?" I question, staring at the dark haired boy who leisurely stood, leaning against the mental gate.

He shakes his head, rustling his hand inside his pocket before bringing out a small packet of cigarettes. "Going to smoke first. You head in," he says with a tiny smile.

"You know those are bad for you." I point at the packet, "if you're gonna start boxing again, I suggest you give up on those."

Jungkook stares down at the pack of cigarettes while I continue walking inside the school premises, leaving him behind. I smile,

I hope he realises he should give up on those, he doesn't need them...someone else should give up on them too.

I purse my lips. All day, all I could think about was him. I brace myself when my foot steps over the threshold to the dorms. I make it a few steps in before a booming voice stops me.

"Mr Kim?" Miss Ryu says from behind me, my entire body freezes up at the sound.

I rotate myself round to look at the older woman who appears out from the shadows, sheer panic beings to build up in the pit of stomach. "Miss." I bow my head in respect to the woman, remembering fine well she is the principle teacher.

"Coming in late Mr Kim. I have to say, I'm rather disappointed." She speaks with such authority in her voice. I gulp, "I'm sorry Miss."

The woman stares at me, emotionless eyes watching my every move, inspecting me like I'm some tiny bug.

"You know Mr Kim, recently I have been having complaints of barking in the dorms." My insides shut down, I thought I was going to crap myself the minute she said that. I try mustering up my best poker face, keeping my outward facade calm.

"Oh, really Miss?" I play it cool, acting as though this is the first I'm hearing of the 'strange barking.'

She nods once, turning on her heels and begins circling me like a hungry shark. "Yes. We have concerns that it seems to be coming from your hallway. Tell me, have you been hearing any noises?" She continues to walking around me, her hands clasped behind her back before coming to a halt once again in front of me.

I lick my lower lip, "no Miss, I haven't."

She leans in forward, her face close to mines, "remember Mr Kim that I'm always watching. Don't think you can get away with anything," she retreats back giving me a chance to finally breathe.

Her back turns to me, her prime and proper heels click against the floor. She pauses at the door, "oh and Mr Kim." She calls, her back still to me before she whirls her head round enough to let me catch sight of her smirk. "Don't forget that Friday, this week is inspection day." And with that she leaves.

My entire body viciously shakes as I drop to the ground in a heap of mess. I breath hard, finally calming my raging heartbeats.

Shit! How could I forget about the inspections? I'm going to have to do something about Maya...but what?

My heart broke at the fact I was going to be losing someone else I love.

"I guess that's life for you," I sigh aloud.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Cute Taegi Moments!

I love this, look at Yoongi's smile oml! 😍😍

They're so cute.🙈

The way he holds his hands.😭

I just find this one funny.😂

Get yourself someone who will look at you the way Yoongi is looking at Tae in this gif.😩❤️

Literal trash for Taegi!💖

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️

Insta: @kpopislife3
Twitter: @suga_taetae03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
41.6K 2.1K 30
It didn't make sense, it might sound insane to any other human being who isn't Taehyung, but he would rather cut his arm off than let Jungkook leave...
57K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
95.1K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...