Love Between Telemetry [Lance...

De Deli_F1

"I'm tired of you giving me false signals and playing with my heart. I won't let you destroy me even more." "... Mais

Main characters ✔
Prologue ✔
Chapter number one ✔
Chapter number two ✔
Chapter number three ✔
Chapter number four ✔
Chapter number five ✔
Chapter number six ✔
Chapter number seven ✔
•Chapter number eight•
•Chapter number nine•
•Chapter number ten•
•Chapter number eleven•
•Chapter number twelve•
•Chapter number thirteen•
•Chapter number fourteen•
•Chapter number fifteen•
•Chapter number sixteen•
•Chapter number seventeen•
•Chapter number eighteen•
•Chapter number nighteen•
•Chapter number twenty-one•
•Chapter number twenty-two•
•Chapter number twenty-three•
•Chapter number twenty-four•
•Chapter number twenty-five•
•Chapter number twenty-six•
•Chapter number twenty-seven•
•Chapter number twenty-eight•
•Chapter number twenty-nine•
•Chapter number thirty•
•Chapter number thirty-one•
•Chapter number thirty-two•
•Chapter number thirty-three•
•Chapter number thirty-four•
•Chapter number thirty-five•
•Chapter number thirty-six•
•Chapter number thirty-seven•
•Chapter number thirty-eight•
•Chapter number thirty-nine•
•Chapter number forty•
•Chapter number forty-one•
•Chapter number forty-two•
•Chapter number forty-three•
•Chapter number forty-four•
•Chapter number forty-five•
•Chapter number forty-six•
•Chapter number forty-seven•
•Chapter number forty-eight•
Epilogue ✔
NEW RELEASE!

•Chapter number twenty•

1.9K 52 3
De Deli_F1

,,You, with your words like knives
and swords and weapons that you use against me,
you have knocked me off my feet again,
got me feeling like I'm nothing."
Mean;Taylor Swift

-

,,Welcome back in Red Bull Alex!" GP warmly welcomed me and guided me to his table. I recognised few people, but I've never seen most of them before.

,,Guys, this is Alexandrina Deschamps, La-"

,,Dude, we know who she is," they laughed and waved at me.

,,Right," GP muttered, ,,Alex shall we get something to breakfast?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

,,Victoria Deschamps!!!" I was thinking if I should eat cereals or bread when someone shouted really really loudly. There is only one person calling me like that.

,,G'day Joseph," I smiled at fellow Aussie. He wrapped me into a bone crushing hug so I couldn't breathe.

,,You are choking me you idiot," I muttered. We broke apart and he gave me an apologetic look.

,,I haven't seen you in ages! How are ya doin'? " he was keeping high voice level so everybody was looking at us.

,,It's only 3 years, Joseph. And I think we are intruding other guys. But I'm doing great, thanks."

,,I don't care when I have my little Canuck back! Are you coming to my table?"

,,Sorry to ruin your amazing plan Daniel, but I invited her so she is gonna be in team Max," GP came to us. Daniel was thinking for a while and then grabbed his chair and shifted it to Max's table.

,,It won't kill them to be without me," he smirked and sat on the chair.

,,It's amazing to see you there," Steve, one of the mechanics smiled at me, ,,I remember you as a little chicken and look at you now! A grown-up woman!"

,,It's amazing to see you all again. It feels like forever from last time I was there!"

,,I swear, I will kill him!" another guy came to our table with an angry expression. He pointed to the guy standing next to him, ,,I'm sorry that we are late, but Max overslept...again," he glared at him. So this is that famous Max Verstappen. He wasn't bad looking, but not my type. But he surely has a lot of fans (mostly girls), because he has a very beautiful blue eyes. But still he was looking more like a kid.

,,I told you I'm sorry," he frowned and sat against me. When I glanced at him I caught him staring at me which made me a little bit uncomfortable. Daniel saw it so he decided to make a move.

,,Max, this is Victoria Deschamps. She was Vettel's race engineer in time you were still karting. And now she is in Williams with Lancelot," he patted my shoulder. He sounds like a proud father.

,,Actually Victoria is my middle name. I'm Alexandrina. But the rest was true," I corrected Daniel when I saw that Max is a little bit confused.

,,But I like Victoria more," Aussie muttered and grabbed a glass of water.

,,Is that why you like my sister?" Max raised his eyebrows and Daniel almost choked on his water. We all started laughing.

,,Mate, she is 10 years younger."

,,Age is just a silly number my friend," I smiled at him and he gave me a glare, ,,I hope you'll invite me to your wedding with Ms. Verstappen..
well future Mrs. Ricciardo," I didn't stop messing with him and he playfully punched me to the arm.

,,Ow Joseph," I was dramatically holding my arm, ,,gentlemans are not hitting ladies," I whined and he rolled his eyes.

,,I missed you Vic. Anyway, have you seen Seb?"

,,Not yet, but I'm planing to do it one time. We are both busy." Well, I wasn't planning that, but I don't want to say it out loud.

,,He will be happy to see you!" Honestly I'm not sure about that, because he was kind of arrogant prick when he was in Red Bull.

,,I'm looking forward it. I'd love to be here a little bit longer, but I need to get going," I apologized myself and stood up.

,,It was nice to meet you Alex. You should come here more often," Max offered and I nodded with a wide smile.

-

,,I thought that race engineers mustn't go to other motorhomes."
The most annoying voice in the world was echoing in my ears when I entered team's box and went to Lance's part of the garage.

,,Hello to you too Mr. Stroll," I tried to stay polite too althought he was really riling me.

,,Don't play innocent Deschamps. I think I'll have have a chat about you with Mrs. Williams..."

,,She didn't have problem with me going to Red Bull," I interrupted him and crossed my arms over my chest.

,,Well,from now she will have problem with that. You forgot that I own part of the Williams?" Is he really threatening me right now?

,,So you gonna bribe her like you bribe the school principal so Lance could stay in school although he was bullying me?" I raised my voice and some mechanics started whispering something too each other. It was probably a mistake saying that out loud.

,,What the hell are you trying to do dad?!" Lance stormed into a garage and I swear that I haven't seen him so angry before.

,,She is doing dirty intrigues like she was doing way back and I must stop it!" Stroll senior yelled and pointed at me. I was just uncomprehendingly staring at him.

,,What the fuck? Drin was never doing that! I was bullying her! I deserved to get expelled because I was a dick, but thanks to you and your money I could stay and Drin had to move to Montreal! It's all my fault!"
Oh...my...god.

,,Lance..."

,,No father, listen to me. Drin is the best engineer I could ever imagine. We also decided to put the past behind us, so we are friends. I really like her and care about her. You have no right to talk these nonsenses!" I was just staring at Lance. I didn't expect that he'll stand against his father.
Stroll senior was looking at his son trying to find right words but failed miserably.

,,What did you do to him?" he sighed before he left the garage. I should feel relieved that he is gone but instead of that I started crying. Lance noticed that and immediately wrapped me into a hug.

,,Why is he so mean to me?" I sobbed.

,,I don't know, but I don't like his behaviour. You don't deserve this," he said while he was caressing my hair.

,,I still can't believe you stood by me," I nuzzled into his chest. I don't know but I feel really save with him.

,,I can't be on his side when he is lying. And also I owed you."

,,What?" I looked at him confused. He mouthed ,,Russia" and then I get it.

,,We should look at the strategy one last time."

-

,,OK Lance, safety car is on the track. Sainz and Felipe are out. We are staying in. It looks like Grosjean and Wehrlein are going to pit very soon." I informed him after silver Mercedes appeared on the track.

,,Are they OK?"

,,Positive."

...

,,Vettel has a front wing damage, front wing damage. He is coming into pit now and he should come back around P18," I said when red Ferrari came to the pit and their crew removed broken front wing.

In lap 11 Verstappen's Red Bull broke down and VSC was deployed. It was a shame, because he was in P2 till that time. I saw Hülkenberg coming into pit, but we decided to stay in.

...

,,Kvyat got a drive through penalty, so we are moving to P8 at the moment, but Magnussen and Hülkenberg are very close." Russian couldn't start his car into a formation lap. He managed to take off, but then he returned to his place on the grid which is against the rules.

,,How are their tyres?" Lance asked when he was trying to hold his position against these two hungry wolfs.

,,Magnussen are at same age as you, but Hülkenberg has new tyres." I heard him swear quietly, which made me chuckle. Although these guys have more experiences than Lancelot (I can't get that nickname from my head since Daniel said it) I believe he can keep up with them.

...

,,Magnussen got a 5 seconds penalty for overtaking under VSC. Keep the pace and he shouldn't be a danger for us." Lancelot was running still in TOP10 so there is a big possibility that he is gonna make. But everything can happen.

,,Copy, but the tyres are a little bit worn out now."

I called him into pit in lap 43 and he came back in P12. He overtook Alonso 5 laps later and moved to 10th place.

In lap 54 Kvyat had to retire so Lance moved to ninth place where he finished the race.

,,Amazing job mate, it's P9 in the end, P9. First points in front of home crowd! I'm so proud, you really deserve it!" I congratulated him when he was doing a cool down lap waving to cheering fans.

,,Wohooo! That feels good! Thank you so much, car was amazing! Let's get more points in Baku!"

-

,,Hey Lance congrats to the points again!" Joe patted his shoulder when we came to the local pub, ,,you must do the same next week." Lance furrowed his eyebrows.

,,Well someone will turn 21 during the Azerbaijan grand prix," Joe wiggled his eyebrows while he was looking at me.

,,In that case I'm going for the podium!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Because on Tuesday I'm travelling to Greece and I don't know if I'll be able to publish now chapters I decided to post another chapter five days after the last one (unbelievable for me that I really did it). So there is possibility that there won't be chapters next week in any of my books.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

205K 4.5K 32
I'm so in love that I might stop breathing. . . . "We just keep bumping into each other. I might just start believing in fate and other things." . . ...
73.5K 1.6K 9
«She's a woman. She can't drive.» A story about a forbidden love between two Formula One drivers. 𝟏 - ♯𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - ♯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝟏...
622K 13.4K 39
"I know your heart skipped a beat when we matched, doll". Started: 19.12.2019 Finished: august 2020
77.9K 1.3K 27
❝ we don't talk enough, we should open up, before it's all too much ❞ *೨⋆*✩▀ two drivers two teams two feeli...