•Chapter number thirteen•

,,You don't own me
I'm not just one of your many toys
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys."
You Don't Own Me; Grace ft. G-Easy

-

Circuit de Monaco; Monte Carlo; Monaco; May 2017

,,And how are the things with Mohamed?" Betty asked when we were travelling to the one and only Monaco.

,,Stabilized," I shrugged although I don't believe it. Of course we slept together...but to be honest, it wasn't one of the best nights in my life.

,,What I should imagine underneath this word?" Well...I don't know too. I shrugged again: ,,Whatever you want."

,,That doesn't sound convincingly. By the way, what happened after you left the club? Another fight?"

,,Well...at the begining yes, but than...we went physical," I said and in that moment someone slapped back of my neck. Well someone...I know exactly who it was.

,,What the hell Lawrence?" I frowned and turned to Lance who was sitting behind me.

,,At first you make me hard and then you slept with another guy? And who is philanderer now?" he crossed his arms over his chest.

,,Sleeping with my boyfriend is not a crime. But wait, I made you hard?" I leaned to him so our faces were really close.

,,Yep, but don't worry. That sexy bartender helped me," he winked at me. I wanted to say something, but captain of the flight interrupted me:

,,Ladies and gentleman, about 20 minutes we'll land on the Nice Airport. Please be on your seats and fasten your seat belts."
I just turned back and followed the captain's instructions.
I was looking from the window, luxuriating the beautiful scenery of French Riviera when my phone beeped. I quickly unlocked it and read the message:

Lance Stroll:
Hey, I was just kidding. Nothing happened between me and her. Actually I must help myself alone.