•Chapter number twenty-four•

,,I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?"
Sorry; Justin Bieber

-

Red Bull Ring; Spielberg; Austria; July 2017

,,Man she can't be serious," I muttered when I saw a king-sized bed in mine and Lance's room, ,,that must be some mistake."

,,Floor is empty if you have problem sharing bed with me," Lance muttered and started unpacking his things.

,,I'm just saying that this is weird. She is having idiotic rules and then she put us here," I pointed at the bed while I was leaned against the wardrobe.

,,You are afraid that you will break the rule?" he came closer to me and I sticked closer to the cold wooden material. And here we go again.

,,No, I'm talking about you, bad boy," I whispered when our bodies were touching. Memories of Bahrain ,,mistake" reappeared in my head. It mustn't happened this time.

,,Well...let's say that thanks to these rules I didn't fuck you yet, " my eyes widened at what he just said. He can't mean that for real...I mean I'm sometimes thinking about dirty things we could do together, but I would never say it out loud.

,,That was..."

,,Awkward," I finished his sentence while I had my eyes glued to the floor.

,,I'm sorry Drin...I don't know why I said it," he let me go and sat on the bed, ,,I don't know what is wrong with me recently," he burried his head into his hands. I realised that situation is major and sat next to him.

,,What's the matter Lancey?" I asked worridly while I was softly rubbing his back.

,,Everybody hates me," he mumbled his head still in his hands. My mouth slightly agape by surprise. I know Lance have a lot of haters, but he never seemed to bother with that, ,,I rarely find some positive comments about me. Everybody sees me just as a useless paydriver. Do I even have fans?"