•Chapter number nine•

,,I never miss a beats
I'm lighting up my feets
And that's what they don't see hmm.
That's what they don't see hmm."
Shake It Off;Taylor Swift

-

Sochi Autodrom,Sochi, Russia, April 2017

,,Whaat?" I asked suprisly and quickly glanced at Lance standing aloof. That sick bastard was smiling at me, because his plan is going very well.

To let you know, Mrs. Williams just told me that me and Mr. Stroll will be travelling together and alone, yes alone in the front part of the plane while the rest of the team will be in the back. Just me and him. I can't stand 2 hours only with the person I hate. I have a big problem to be with him for a minute! I was trying to beg her to not do it, but she stayed stone-cold, saying that she already decided and she is not going to change it.

-

,,Hey, I'm hereeee!" Lance shouted when he came to the plane, but I ignored him and continued in finding my headphones. There was a moment of silence before a pillow arrived on my head.

,,I said hey," Lance groaned and sat next to me.

,,You are not going to sit here," I said coldly, looking out of the window.

,,Why not?" he asked.

,,Because I don't want you here. And you have whole plane here, so why you sit here?" I asked and grabbed a bottle of water.

,,Because you are my friend." I almost spit out water I was drinking.

,,Me? Your friend? From when?" I started laughing, but stopped when I saw his serious face.

,,You know...I was thinking about everything...and I think we should move on and leave the past behind us. We are now the closest people in the team and we should stop this rivality." I was looking at him for some seconds, figuring out what did he just said. Is he serious? But then a thought popped in my head.

,,Wait, wait...that means that you'll win our little war..you are doing it because of it, right? I'm sorry, but I can't let you take the trophy."

,,Shit," he mumbled and stood up.

,,So it's a true. You are such an asshole Lance," I picked his can laying on the table and threw it on him. But I of course missed and in that moment a flight attendant came to us and, as a welcome gift, she got hit by the can.