•Chapter number forty-six•

„I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong."
You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version); Taylor Swift

-

Circuit Yas Marina; Abu Dhabi; SAE; November 2017

-

And here we are! Last race of the year. It's crazy how the year has passed. I remember how I was a shaky newbie in Australia and now I'm able to change races and help the team grab some solid points. As it was my last race, I was going to enjoy every single moment of the weekend. Also, I was thinking about the prank I promised Lance. It needs to be something he won't forget. I was brainstorming every day and night but without any success. It was kinda frustrating me, I can't come to Abu Dhabi with anything.

In the end, the idea came when I was on my way to the last race. I was sitting on the plane and watching The Office, TV show I never really watched but always wanted to. I immediately fell in love with Jim and his pranks, especially the one when he was imitating Dwight and then some Asian was pretending to be Jim and drove Dwight insane. That would be a perfect prank and Lance would be getting over it pretty long. I just need the whole team to cooperate and at the same time, Lance has to have no idea about it. That shouldn't be hard.

„Betty?" I nudged my friend who was sleeping next to me, BETTY!!"

„What?" she groaned and rubbed her eyes.

„I need a favour."

-

Lance's POV

It's time for the FP3 so I came to the garage, all excited to hop in the car again. First thing I always do before every session is going to Alexandrina for some advice and discussing my driving style, where I'm lacking and what to improve to be the best.

Hiya, Drin," I greeted her and stood up next to her, „have you been to the hairdresser again?" I asked when I noticed her hair colour is slightly different.

Hey, Lance," she said while looking in the data. I frowned when her voice didn't sound like it usually does, „I wasn't at the hairdresser, why are you asking?" she finally looked at me and I frowned even more. A woman standing in front of me definitely isn't Alexandrina.

„Who are you?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

Alexandrina?" she frowned a little bit, „who else should I be?"

„You are not Alexandrina," I opposed, „you think I don't know how my race engineer looks like?"

„You don't because I am Alexandrina. What's wrong with you today, Stroll?" she raised her eyebrows. I was staring at her, for the first time in my life I was genuinely confused and I was even wondering if I'm not insane. Is she really Alexandrina or not?