(DISCONTINUED) I Fought for H...

Od xXDerpyPepsiXx

Y/N L/N, she's got trust issues, she was abused and raped growing up... she was bullied and had suicidal thou... Více

Hot Topic
Makeover
I'll protect you
Crimson Flood
How 'bout a Challange
Prom?
He's so Loveable...
Service dog?
Moving and a Shave
Ask us!
....Mmm Here's Your Answers
Ask Us! Pt. 2
Dares
...Mmm Here's Your Answers pt. 2
A Father?
Happy Father's Day!
Look, time for Dares!
The Race for A Soul
Ask Us pt. 3
...Mmm Here's Your Answers pt. 3
Informing the Other Beings
Sneak Peek
We're Expecting...
"Dad?!"
Oh- Oh God. Bish No.

Onesies

3.4K 64 449
Od xXDerpyPepsiXx

A/N: Yeah....

smut warning. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

My boyfriend... is notorious for being a goofball. So it was no surprise when I woke up for him not to be there, but instead replaced with Eros.

I found him in the living room with John, Herc, and James in onesies. They were chatting loudly and I sighed, Eros padded past me and to his bowls.

He sat down like the good boy he was, waiting patiently. I grabbed his food-bowl and put some dog food in it. I filled his water-bowl up and set it beside the other bowl.

He began to lap at the water and scarf down the food. I smiled and rubbed his head lovingly before entering the living room.

I sat down on Lafayette's lap and Hercules wiggles his eyebrows at me, I rolled my eyes and flip him off.

Lafayette's hands made their way to my waist. I hummed and turn on the TV, changing the channel to Netflix; clicking on F/S and beginning to binge-watch it.

Hercules mumbled something to John and James, they smirked in reply. John proceeded to tickled my side, causing me to wiggle on Lafayette's lap.

"Stop...-ha-.... please! I can't breathe!" I wheezed, laughing uncontrollably. Lafayette grunted from beneath me and Hercules got on the floor, tickling my exposed feet.

This caused me to kick and lean back onto Laf's chest, making my waist shift and my ass slide on him; unintentionally grinding on him.

James proceed and to stand up and call me into the kitchen, I kept trying to go, but with the tickling it made me stay put; rubbing against Laf's crotch instead.

Lafayette glared at the three of them and they smirked, continuing what they were doing. I giggled and tugged on Lafayette's hair by mistake.

He let out a muffled moan, I didn't hear. But I sure felt his excitement. I stopped laughing as the boys stopped tickling, waking out the door with a wink.

My face got a deep crimson shade, Lafayette grunted and I slid off his lap. I stared at the TV stealing occasional glances at a tent in his pants.

Fuck. What was I supposed to do? "I'm gonna... solve a issue I'm having." He mumbled and stood up, he walked upstairs and into our room.

I sat there in unbearable silence, do I help him? How can I even be sure that's the problem he's going to fix?

I thought to myself quietly, my thoughts were interrupted by a small sound. I got up and followed the echos, I found myself at my bedroom door.

I opened the door silently, peeking through. I found Lafayette sitting on the bed, jerking himself off... letting out broken sentences.

"Nngh, Y-Y/n." Holy fuck.. it was the problem he was going to solve. I entered the room and shut the door silently, just watching in amusement.

His strokes became faster and rougher. A white ooze flooded his hand, I bit my lip and felt heat pooling below. He got up and turns towards the the bathroom.... near the door.

His jaw drops in shock as he saw me standing there, just staring. (Casually.) He struggles to find the right words, I giggled and trot over to him.

I walked two fingers up his clothed chest. "Hmm, seems you're still hard~" I purred, he blushed in embarrassment. "I-I-" "Ah-ah... shh." I mumbled, kneeling down.

I grasped the base of his member, giving the tip a teasing kiss. I felt him twitch and looked him in the eyes, I licked it softly.

He moaned quietly and I smirked at this response. "Eager?" I teased, He growled and pulled me to my feet.

He turned me around and pinned me against the door, holding my hands above my head with a single hand.

I swallowed and I felt his lips press against the back of my neck, his free hand trailing down my side. His hand came to a stop at my shorts, tugging at them.

I nodded slightly, I could feel his smirk on my neck. Lafayette ripped the shorts off and smacked my ass; catching me off guard, I moaned loudly.

His fingers grazed over my wet folds, he chuckled as my legs shook at the feeling. He began to kiss downward, from my neck and down my neck.. to my waist and then my ass.

I let a small whine. "Now who's the one begging~?" He purred, I whimpered. "La-Lafayette, please..." I panted.

"Hmm? Speak up babygirl, I can't hear you." Lafayette pulled away and sat on the bed, lazily stroking himself. I turned around and frowned, my core throbbing.

"Please.." I said more clearly. "Please what?" He hummed, "Don't make me beg.." I mumbled, He let out an amused grin.

"...'Fraid I cant help you then, babygirl." Lafayette cooed. I groaned, "C-Can I touch..?" I whispered, he arched a brow.

I knelt down, crawling over. I rested my hands on his thighs, asking for permission without using verbal communication.

"You can touch." He chuckled breathily, I smiled and took his tip into my mouth. I began to bob my head, closing my eyes and hollowing out my cheeks.

He groaned and pushed me gently off him. Lafayette got out of his onesie and sat back down, I grin and grabbed the base of his member.

He grabbed a fistful of H/C hair, I pushed myself back down on his erection, pulling up and going back down.

I pushed myself all the way down, my nose touching the skin shut above his member. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat, due to my gag reflex tears formed in my eyes.

I pulled off him and spit dribbled down my chin, I coughed and covered my mouth. Lafayette wiped the spit from my chin, I have a half-smile.

"Up." He ordered, I did as told and crawled onto the bed. Lafayette pulled my shirt over my head, bending me down on all fours.

He tossed the shirt somewhere in the room, and kissed my shoulder, sucking a dark hickey.
He continued to litter hickeys along my body before he positioned himself in between my legs.

He teased my entrance by sliding his member up and down my slit, I groaned and let my head fall onto the the bed; leaving my ass in the air.

Lafayette smirked and slowly pushed into me, I gasped and gripped the sheets tightly. He paused and waited for me to adjust to his length, rubbing small circles with his thumbs; his hands on my waist.

I gave a small nod and he began to push in and pull out slowly, when I began to squirm he picked up the pace.

Soon he was pounding into me at a relentless speed, I moaned and dug my face into the covers; muffling my moans.

Lafayette grunted and grabbed a fistful of my H/C hair, pulled my head up and towards him. "Nu-uh," he growled, "I wanna hear you." Lafayette breathed.

I moaned loudly, "Lafayette, fuck." I panted, "Fuck me!" I exclaimed, this encouraged him to go faster.

Lafayette groaned and his pace slowed ever-so-slightly, he was close. I hissed as I held back my orgasm. "Come on babygirl, come on me.." He whispered, his reached in between my legs and rubbed my clit roughly.

"Ah, fuck!" I saw a flash of white and my orgasm crashed down on me. Laf's did as well, Lafayette's hips stopped, but his hand did not.

I screamed, "Fuck, you're gonna make me come again." I stated and tried to pull away, but his grip was firm; holding me in place.

"I know you've got one more for me, come on.." He murmurs, nipping at my ear. He did one last thrust and that did, I came on his hand.

He pulled out and walked out the bathroom, I was left panting mess on the bed. He came back with a wet rag and cleaned himself and I.

We heard a voice from outside the room, "Hope you used protection!" It was Alexander's voice, is at up. Lafayette and I looked down in between us, as if there would magically be a condom there.

There wasn't, oops. We looked back at each other and I froze in shock, I prayed I wouldn't get pregnant. Lafayette sighed and put his onesie back on, I slipped back into my clothes as well.

:-: :-:

A/N: Wtf kinda kinky shit did I just write?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

691 5 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
78.5K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
5.1K 802 26
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...