Captured

By TaeNyrocksmysocks

Minatozaki Sana is an intimidating, barely show her smile, strict and perfectionist but a gorgeous girl who t... More

AUTHOR
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
AUTHOR
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AUTHOR
19
20
AUTHOR
21
22
23
24
25
26

27

3.2K 131 102
By TaeNyrocksmysocks

Tzuyu's POV

I never had so much confidence. I never had so much guts. Not until now. I found myself dragging Sana out of the room.

"Where are you going?," mother had asked.

I hurriedly closed the door. My face was fuming red as I faced Sana. Crossing my arms, I asked, "what was that?"

Sana looked around, making sure no one was near. She clicked her tongue and looked back at me. She didn't say anything. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Answer me." I demanded.

"Listen," she stepped closer. "This is not my entirely fault. It is yours too. If you weren't just mumbling my name this morning, this would not happen!" She hissed.

"I what?" I looked at her incredulously.

She scoffed. "You were mumbling my name this morning. I was there with your mom when you woke up, remember?"

I was baffled. Yes, when I woke up this morning they were talking. It looked like they were talking about something serious. Now that I thought about it, were they talking about me? Blood rushed through my face. I knew I was blushing. But I had to defend myself. I couldn't remember that I dreamed about her.

Before an annoying smirk spread on her face, I quickly said, "I don't remember dreaming about you last night." I squinted my eyes as I suddenly remembered. "I don't dream."

Her eyebrows twitched. "That's impossible." She cleared her throat. "You just forgot it."

I tilted my head, watching her fingers playing with the hem of her shirt. "Also, if I was really mumbling your name, why did umma come up with a conclusion that we're dating? That's absurd."

"Let's drop this topic. I don't even want to date you, if that's what you're concerned about."

Oh, now she wanted to run away. But I wasn't done yet. She started me. "You told umma that we're dating, didn't you? Why is that?"

She stepped back, eyes widened. "I-i did n-not!"

I smirked. "Why are you stuttering then?"

She quickly found a leeway. "Because this is ridiculous! You're not my type."

I felt something weird inside my chest. I turned around. "Then don't blame me for anything." I was about to enter the room but a strong grip stopped me. "What?!" I scoffed in annoyance. I did not even know why was I suddenly got mad.

"J-just play with it." She couldn't look at me.

"And why?! Sana, we're not dating. Umma has to know."

"She doesn't have to know." Her jaw hardened.

I could imagine my palm flying across her face. After telling me I wasn't her type, she still wanted me to cooperate with this whole damn thing. See? I was so mad I didn't know why.

Sana looked at me straight in the eye. "Let's just stick with it. No more questions."

"Uhm, excuse me," a nurse approached us. "I'm sorry for interrupting. But you guys has been talking quite loud. I suggest that maybe you can talk somewhere else to avoid disturbance."

My eyes roamed around. Some elders were giving us dirty look. Two kids staring at us. I glared at Sana before bowing at the nurse apologetically. "We understand."

"What's the matter, Ms. Minatozaki?" One of her bodyguards approached us.

The nurse gasped. She knew Sana but she didn't recognize her because Sana was wearing a mask and cap.

"Nothing," sana quickly answered. "Go back with others." She commanded her bodyguard and looked back at the nurse who was still in awe. "I'm sorry about that."

"I-it's okay." The nurse blushed. "I'm really sorry for interrupting."

I didn't bother to stay so I entered the room once again. Umma was still eating. She gave me a concerned look when I sat back.
"What happened?"

I shook my head. My appetite died down so I just played with my spoon. "Umma," I mumbled. "She's driving me crazy."

I had no energy to argue anymore nor to talk about it. Sana really did annoyed me this time. I was so mad and I could still feel my blood boiling.

Not her type, huh? As if she was my type! Duh?

-

The operation had started. I would like to stay but umma asked me to get some stuff at the hotel. She couldn't go because she had to fill up some papers for the operation. It was olay for me too because I just realized I haven't taken a shower. It was not like I smelled though, but I really wanted to jump insider the shower right now.

And that was what I did right when we got there. I didn't speak to Sana the whole ride. We were not okay.

I was not okay.

I sighed in relief when the cold droplets of water hit my skin. It had been a long day. So many things happened yesterday and to think that it was just our first day here.

What she said bothered me a lot. In a way that I felt ugly. I felt insecure. Why would that statement bother me? It was not like I cared about what she thought of me.

I slipped into my comfort outfit, jeans and shirt. I tried wearing dress before, it was not bad. I would love to wear a dress because people said I looked really good on it.

Wait, when did I ever wanted to look pretty for someone. Looking descent was enough.

"Are you still upset about the dating thing?" Sana asked me once I stepped out of the bathroom.

"It doesn't matter." I started combing my hair. "It's not even real at all."

"Yeah." She added, "are we cool now?"

I nodded in response. I turned my back from her.

"You're mad."

"I'm not." I denied. I went back on drying my hair. She should know why I was mad! She was being so annoying!

"Am I that annoying?"

I quickly turned around to find her standing in front of me. How did she make it that fast?

Here I was, once again, cornered by Sana. Frozen under her stare. I gulped down hard.

She put her both hands at the wall, completely trapping me. My breath hitched. "Tell me, Tzuyu. What's on your mind right now?" She spoke in deep voice.

I bit my lower lip, her eyes darted down on it. I had to look tough or else she would make fun of me. "We can fix this in a more appropriate way."

She let out a husky chuckle. "Am I not being appropriate?"

Was it me or the room was just getting hot? "Do you think this position is appropriate?" I managed to speak.

"What position do you like?"

My heart was now going to burst. I knew my face was burning red. No matter how hard I wanted to control it, my heart really wanted to jump out of my chest.

"S-step a-away," I bit my lip harder.

Sana was inching close. She whispered, "you can feel it too, I know."

I was anticipating what would happen next. I felt something tingling. I squeezed my legs.

Sana must have noticed that because the side of her lips pulled upward.

She was mocking me. I would not let her.

I pushed her away. "We have to go back to the hospital."

She was about to speak but I dismissed her right away. I snapped a look at her. "Stop this."

She was playing with me. I couldn't allow that. This must stop now. Or else I would be the one who was hurt at the end.

I was just being irrational. Yes, that was it.

She let out a sigh in frustration. "Something must've gotten into me. I'm sorry."

I looked at her. She was looking at the ground. I couldn't read her face. Emotions were all mixed up. And then all of a sudden, I forgot that I was mad.

"You can tell me everything," I carefully said.

Sana closed our gap again. But this time, her forehead was leaning agaisnt mine. Our eyes met as she whispered, "I don't want to lose you."

I could feel her hot breath agaisnt my lips.

Tell me Sana, I was screaming inside my head.

Tell me. . .

I wanted to understand her. I wanted to know what was bothering her.

I wanted to know if. . . . . .

. . . . .she could feel it too.

"But I have to. You're fired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 757 30
Minatozaki Sana, A mature, sweet girl who lives with her twin sister Mina. She likes to have less interaction with people and loves singing. She is a...
48.3K 2.2K 43
Kim Dahyun, your ordinary, normal and average student who only wish to finish studying, graduate, find a job and have a decent life. She thinks her l...
434K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
7K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...