iris . vkook

Da plasticbees

Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what... Altro

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven.
author's note!

sixty

14.3K 833 365
Da plasticbees

육십

Taehyung's PoV;

Silent.

Lovely silence.

Accompanied by Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi, I sat watching the emotional film that played on the television.

Yoongi, pretending to be unbothered by the way the character grasped onto the man's shirt - tears flowing down her face as she begged him not to go, had his arms wrapped around Jimin. The younger's hands gripped onto Yoongi's knees, sat inbetween his legs as he was entranced in the film.

Namjoon had his arm slung around Jin, leaning his head on the elder's. Jin's hand laid lightly upon Namjoon's chest, a peaceful look on his face as he cuddled into his soulmate.

As for myself, I was slumped on the unoccupied sofa, blanket draped over my legs and a mug of hot chocolate in my hands.

Claiming that the film was 'shit', Jeongguk and Hoseok had gone to chat in the kitchen. There was no doubt in my mind that the two men (who had a mental age of about three) were drinking. I could hear the clinking of glasses every so often.

Jeongguk was obviously smoking, judging by the way that the bitter aroma was floating around in the house. Either that, or the two were attempting to cook - which ended up with three of my tea towels being burned to ash and the house stinking of burning for at least two weeks.

Yeontan and I were not a fan.

Inwardly shrugging, I became distracted from the film as I caught sight of the blooming hickeys on my chest - the baggy sweater not doing much to cover it. Jeongguk didn't even try to cover up the evidence, evident by the way he was currently parading around shirtless and in those deliciously-fitting fuckboy sweatpants.

It made the corners of my lips quirk up, remembering what happened two nights ago. It was something that I'd never forget - I couldn't forget. The events replayed around in my mind often, causing flushed cheeks and confused looks from Jeongguk (who was still bunking off college, claiming that his wrist was causing him pain - it wasn't.) who detected by strange behaviour.

Shaking my head at my love-sickness, I turned my attention back to the film.

It was getting to a super emotional bit, where the woman was pleading for this man's love or some shit, and he was just about to open his mouth to reply, the next few words absolutely crucial when we were interrupted.

"Ahh!" Hoseok screamed loudly, the orange-haired man yelping for his life as he sped in, rushing around.

Frowning, all of us sighed in unison, not prepared to deal with him in this moment.

Hoseok often overreacted to many things, so seeing him in this state did not come as a surprise. Plus, the man was drunk and was most likely mucking around with Jeongguk.

"Yooo! What the fuck?!" Jeongguk also screamed, chasing after Hoseok.

The two of them screamed again, the sound extremely high-pitched in contrast to their usual voices, running and standing on the table. They held one another in their grasp - cheeks pink from alcohol and a cigarette remained pinned between Jeongguk's fingers despite his distress.

Both of them held red solo cups in their hand, whatever liquid it contained splashed on Hoseok's shirt and Jeongguk's sweatpants.

Groaning, I paused the movie and turned to them, "I think you've had enough to drink."

Hoseok nodded, mumbling something along the lines of him feeling sick. He placed the cup down, standing up to meet Jeongguk's height.

Five sober people prayed to the Gods that Jeongguk would also comply with my words, but those five people also knew that Jeongguk wouldn't. He was a huge brat whilst drunk.

This was evident by the way he threw the contents of his cup at Hoseok, giggling before running away.

Hoseok gasped at the cold liquid, before jumping off the chair and chasing after the youngster.

We left the film paused, eyes darting around like parents as we listened to their heavy footsteps stomping around the house. Yeontan had even gotten up from his bed, his cheerful and playful barks harmonising with the drunkard's delighted squeals and many giggles from Jeongguk - who was still being chased by Hoseok.

Rolling my eyes, I phoned Taemin.

"What's up?" He asked, an upbeat tone in his voice.

"Your boyfriend. Please come collect him."

"Can't you keep him?"

"No. Him and Jeongguk got drunk, got scared, Jeongguk threw booze over Hoseok and now they're chasing eachother around the house."

"Dude, it's like one in the morning."

"I fucking know."

-----------------------------------------------

The previous event repeated, this time the two drunkards were now accompanied by a drunk Taemin. The trio squealed, running from whatever was in the kitchen.

Taemin and Hoseok grasped hands, sprinting - soon followed by Jeongguk, who was holding Yeontan.

Oh, please no. Not Yeontan.

Deciding that I, understandably, didn't want Yeontan dead, I got up and followed the trio to where they stood in the hallway.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked, yanking Yeontan away before he got crushed, Jeongguk deciding that now was a fantastic time for a round of kisses.

Putting up with Jeongguk's sloppy kisses to my jaw, I dropped Yeontan to the floor and let him run, waiting for an answer.

"Spider!" Hoseok and Taemin squealed.

"Scary. Very scary." Jeongguk whispered, eyes wide in fear.

I took this time to glance down at the cup he held, his cigarette extinguished in what appeared to once be vodka and cola. Plucking the container from his hand, I placed a hand on his lower back and allowed him to hug me.

"It's just a spider, they won't hurt you."

"Not anymore."

"Why?"

"Yeontan ate it." Taemin said.

"So, what's all the big fuss?"

Taemin and Hoseok looked at eachother, confusion painted on their faces before shrugging, mumbling that they didn't know.

Inhaling deeply and letting a big breath go, I nodded and walked away - dragging Jeongguk with me.

The other two stumbled after me, laughing loudly.

"Jin!" Hoseok squealed in delight, rushing over and crushing him and Namjoon as he laid on top of them.

Taemin went for Jimin, sat on Yoongi's leg and playing with his socks.

"Hey, Hobi." Jin murmured, shifting so the man could fit more comfortably.

Like a parent, Namjoon chuckled and ruffled Hoseok's hair, happily cuddling them both.

Yoongi didn't mind the way Taemin peacefully sat upon him, smiling as Taemin mumbled out slurred words.

However, I was stuck with the most energetic one.

Jeongguk didn't want to sit quietly. 

Instead, he chose to excitedly bounce in his seat - asking millions of questions about the film, the actors and 'what accent does the lady have?' being a common question despite me telling him about a thousand times that she spoke through Daegu dialect.

"Wow." He said happily, turning to me with the biggest grin ever, "did you see that?"

Motioning towards the way that the aeroplane flew through the sky, action sounds playing over the obviously green-screened scene, he clapped quietly.

Choosing not to burst his happy bubble, I smiled and nodded, encouraging him to be quiet.

He shuffled, sitting on my lap and laying his head on my shoulder.

Despite the film playing, he chose to avert his focus to me - looking up at me with a wider smile than before, his eyes doe-like and soft. The normally vivid purple had subsided to a gentle lilac, the pink in his other eye now pastel, the blue now icy-white.

"Jeongguk, watch the film." I chuckled quietly.

"What, when I have a literal God in front of me?"

"Je-"

"You're so pretty. Like, really fuck-"

I cut him off with a quick kiss to the lips, a satisfied emotion painting across his face when he sat back.

"So, the more times I call you pretty, the more kisses I get?"

"If you keep quiet, I'll give you a kiss every ten minutes."

"What a bargain." He mumbled, staying 'quiet' though I could hear him counting under his breath.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

845K 45.3K 55
Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers death. A war between hatred and hopeless...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
216K 14.9K 80
Taehyung struggled with having two jobs. Working full-time at a cafe while attending college and studying business was difficult to balance. It was a...